It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer sent missing plane off flight path

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

tetra50
...you think IT CAN"T HAPPEN ON A FRIGGIN PLANE?????

I will assume, for arguements sake, that it can. All you need to do is disconnect the automatic pilot and you have regained full control of the aircraft. It is not possible to remote pilot a B777, without serious modifications, unless you are on the flight deck.

edit on 18-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

tetra50

GogoVicMorrow

jazz10
reply to post by vkey08

Told ya.
Yet when I mentioned hijackers didn't necessarily need to be on board and that maybe the technology via .........

oh man I'm not explaining it all again.

Iridium system

was there a geomagnetic storm or blackout on or around the time that would have altered the gps.
If not can a cargo of gold effect the on board systems.
Flying simulators lol.
maybe the pilot flown it from home.
edit on 18-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Wrong. You do have to be on the flight. If you read the post you would've seen that the pilot or co pilot would have to enter in the alt plan on a console that sits between the pilot and co pilot.

Absolutely tremendous post, on a sight denying ignorance…..did you see my post above yours with link? This site is painting itself into a corner with information, and this is a good example of that. Economically speaking, no one wants to believe this remote control is possible, but if it can happen with my brain, or my home computer, you think IT CAN"T HAPPEN ON A FRIGGIN PLANE?????

Get real. This site is daily embracing and sustaining and furthering ignorance…..
Tetra

Exactly.
I believe they can be controlled remotely and I also believe it happened before a few times on the same day not mentioning the particular event.

I also believe Gold Bullion is also involved.
I also believe that the 'New Seven Sistees' are an indicator.

I keep pointing yet people deny it without evidence to prove I am wrong.
Take a look

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Tetra50 do me just one favour and read from this reply here onward
Thanks

I honestly believe that there is more than coincidence.
Thanks if you do.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Remember my post made ages ago regardibg Boeing and their futuristic aircraft????
pilotless aircraft.....so yeah its possible

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

jazz10
Remember my post made ages ago regardibg Boeing and their futuristic aircraft????

The B777 has 80-90's era technology which is not accessible outside the flight deck. You also did not answer my question about disengaging the auto pilot.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It was a weather balloon.

oops wrong thread

edit on 19-3-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by tetra50

Tetra50 do me just one favour and read from this reply here onward
Thanks

I honestly believe that there is more than coincidence.
Thanks if you do.

I read, and was fascinated by what you presented, and agree….
Your religious and chemistry related correlations were both riveting, for me, anyway. Just wanted to let you know.
Regards,
Tetra

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
FLIGHT DECK MANSLAUGHTER THEORY

What if, early in the flight, the two pilots got into a heated disagreement and one of them killed the other one? In that scenario, what would a pilot do if no one else was aware if the situation? Would he continue on to Beijing? Maybe not. Maybe he would change course and shut off the communication/transponder equipment in order to give himself more time to think things through. Maybe he was in a dis-associative state and couldn't figure out what the best course of action was, other than to keep flying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join