It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous People. When they reach a certain milestone ($$$), are they approached? Do they consider? Th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just wondering how many other videos are out there that hint at the subject (of other bands/singers) that I am unfamiliar with,

so do please do approach this thread with others that I am unaware with.

I am only beginning with a few (sorry that they happen to be Canadian). I am sure there are others (even old-school) but I just don't know of them offhand.

Just giving a few examples of those show blatant info within videos (of their blackmail to shuttup once inducted). I have also noticed that this 'odd' concept within their videos doesn't occur until after they have children (thus re-enforcing thier duty). Yet, the further along in their career...the braver they become in their defiance (or the opposite in some cases).

Just a few examples:

Celine: www.youtube.com...

Buble: www.youtube.com...

it is all a matter of survival. Eventually you stop being selfish for you, but only for your offspring to be protected. (as most of us don't do. ie: preparation for their upkeep 2, 3, 4 generations ahead).

As we know, Sony records owns both (and many others) of these people. We all know what eventually happens to those owned by Sony who betray. Is there enough money even out there to buy safety? What do they have to do to earn life?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Famous people have always mentioned aliens..

Here's a pretty good list:

Musicians Who Believe In Aliens

Politicians, Celebrities and Musicians Who Believe In UFO's
edit on 3/17/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

I am not particularly saying that they believe in aliens,

I am saying that they know of another 'place' to go and we are to be left behind. For the most part, it is saddening for them. Just my opinion from the way they turn their back to the audience/fans in initial regret. Feel free to disagree (in these vids or others).

haha, did anyone else notice that they guy in the Celine video resembled Ringo Starr?
edit on 17-3-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'd like to think that an advanced starcrossing species would make their value judgements on something besides who has acquired the most Earth currency.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ETs don't favor the wealthy, the opposite is true actually. Any who are managing, handling, the wealthy group would be the very ETs you'd run from.

Now didn't do this for contact, but then always was more aware of the world and the odd one out for being into equality, always got to feel different, was labeled idealist, or my dad's commie daughter in school by red necks. Connected dots even as a child. I endured insults for speaking up in my community at times.

But, what brings greetings, contact, is a good heart, that cares about the world and every single person's experiences in it, that feels strongly for everyone, and all nature, intercedes on the behalf of any creature great or small experiencing pain and sorrow.
Would never allow this suffering, but also dictators that are good intentioned isn't really what is occurring here, for it takes others waking up, empowerment needs to be distributed amongst everyone, councils not winner take all politics.

If you have compassion and send love even to the misguided bad guys, just know that everyone has to go home, no one is allowed to be left behind in the end, and have so much gratitude for those helping above, then you're probably going to have the curtain part and get some strong happy nudges from above.

Would not be interested in the company of those behind anyone who is living a so called vacation life in hell, not to mention that many of them have not managed to get away from the ritual occult thing, as that is how you progress in this world, and yes there are probable exceptions, but unless they were establishing eco farms, homes, land, food, ethical businesses, and working to wake others up, with their money, instead of million dollar homes, they're on a lower plain than a homeless person.

Its not that there may not be good ETs also takign them and attempting to undo the harm, we all have Good Family that watches over and even acts, but the ETs around the elite groups and the media stars, (overall) are definitely not what I call ET.

If that group had permission to access you, real ET and Higher Ups would need to rescue you.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If you don't thoroughly understand equality and that Higher Grade students, and Higher Ups, go to the most forsaken and hold that person up as the greatest, then you are not from the Higher Group. All Higher Ups roll up their sleeves and dive into the muck to help people. You won't find them in the fancy places, thats for sure.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join