It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leuren Moret Regarding Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Leuren Moret became a Federal Whistleblower after working on nuclear waste storage projects at Lawrence Livermore National Lab 1989-1991 as a geochemist.

She was recently interviewed by Alfred Lambremont Webre of EcologyNews.com.

In this interview she says evidence indicates to her that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was likely downed by a newly unveiled U.S. Navy Laser Weapons System (LaWS).

According to Leuren Moret, the location of the downed Malaysia Flight 370 as first confirmed by an admiral of the Vietnamese armed forces was correct, while the U.S. and Malaysian media have published a continual stream of disinformation as a diversion to cover-up this military false flag operation by the U.S. Navy.

Motives for the false flag operation – Why?

In the course of her interview, Leuren Moret elaborated on the apparent motives for this false flag operation by the U.S. Navy, including:

I. Response to Putin & demonstration of LaWS Weapons system - Leuren Moret details why the March 8, 2014 U.S. Navy LaWS directed energy system attack was in response to an earlier public test of the Topol missile system by Vladimir Putin’s Russian armed forces, as part of a strategic dynamic unleashed by the confrontations around Crimea and the Ukraine. . . .

II. Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts against Israel, U.S. & U.K. – The interview details how the March 8, 2014 U.S. Navy attack against Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was payback for genocide war crimes verdicts in 2013, 2012, and 2011 against Israel, U.S. and U.K. by the Kuala Lumpur War Crime Tribunal, founded by the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad. A wide corporate and political network of top decision-makers in Malaysia, including the President of Malaysia Airlines and the Prime Minister of Malaysia, funded the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal.

According to Leuren Moret, there may have been other levels of motive connected to twenty employees of Freescale Semiconductor on Flight 370, headed for a conference in Beijing.

www.leurenmoret.info...

I find Leuren Moret to be a very credible source and I think she is probably correct in this assessment.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Or it just crashed...

This seems kind of a stretch.

I could guess. 💣

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Or it just crashed...

I could guess. 💣

yes. Why are you here?
General conspiracies. It is a conspiracy.
We are on a conspiracy site in the general conspiracies section and felt it necessary to make that reply.

I see another conspiracy. It's regarding people who trawl the posts trying to derail.

To the OP S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

And why is she credible? Because she dropped a dime on nuclear waste or because the idea of the US knocking down a plain with a laser puts her back in the spotlight...

At this point nobody is credible as far as I'm concerned...the longer we wait the more theories pop up...

After looking up her name she seems to be in agreement that HARP brought down the twin towers...not buying that Conspiracy Theory either..
edit on 17-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes you are correct, it is a conspiracy site but that does not mean everyone has to agree with aforementioned conspiracy regarding a laser. Some conspiracies bandied about on here at times lessen the credibility of this site..
edit on 17-3-2014 by chrismarco because: can't spell

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Seems to me to a stretch to link this to some court ruling that had literally no impact on the world, or even the Nations involved.

I don't buy it. There are a lot better theories out there that are more credible.

She's just still trying to milk her 15 minutes as far as I'm concerned. Many of her theories are getting more and more whack-a-doodle every time.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

jazz10
I see another conspiracy. It's regarding people who trawl the posts trying to derail.

Ah, another Shill Detector! All you mean is that you have run out of arguments.

WHY is this person "credible"? She became a whistleblower based on issues of nuclear storage. How does that make her even slightly knowledgeable about advanced weapons, or further, that they were used in this case? That's kind of like saying here is a person who is an expert on Shakespearean sonnets, therefore she is eligible to translate the Dead Sea Scrolls.

So first from the OP, you have an "argument from authority" who is no authority at all on the subject. Second, we have a typical "argument ad hominem," an argument against the person, simply because he advocated an alternative theory, which is also completely invalid.

Generally speaking, conspiracy theories at least have a tenuous connection to at least some verifiable evidence. This has none at all. It's not credible in the least. If this is the best ATS can come up with to "deny ignorance," it's pretty lame.
edit on 3/17/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Interesting theory. I'll have to think about it some more though. Does doing that change or negate the charges in any way? Revenge or trumped-up revenge as we saw with Iraq is therefore possible for sure. Hmmm

Off topic: I love your avatar. I had a beautiful tall vase of that set which was stolen when I moved.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You're trying to tell me the U.S. military killed 239 innocent people just to demonstrate some technology? To show the Russians? Who only had one person on board? This theory is trash.
edit on 17-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Except that it didn't crash.....while I agree this is a stretch....everyone has their theory. But they have stated it didn't just crash.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Mary Rose
In this interview she says evidence indicates to her that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was likely downed by a newly unveiled U.S. Navy Laser Weapons System (LaWS).

There is a YouTube video about this weapon uploaded by the channel Department of Defense. I checked and it does officially represent the U.S. Department of Defense. On the website DoDLive.mil there is a link to the channel.

Here is the Description of the video:

Published on Mar 6, 2014

It's a new era: the Navy is about to take a big step for military-kind. This summer they will add the first ship-mounted laser to their fleet, and that's just the beginning.

Here's the LaWS in action.

go.usa.gov...
go.usa.gov...

"Military-kind"?

What struck me about this video is the music that is used for the audio. In my opinion, it suggests entertainment as in weapons in video games.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ParanoidAmerican

Except that it didn't crash.....while I agree this is a stretch....everyone has their theory. But they have stated it didn't just crash.

They do not know if it crashed or not.

Therefore anybody can guess. That is exactly what this is...

A guess.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

jazz10

whyamIhere
Or it just crashed...

I could guess. 💣

yes. Why are you here?
General conspiracies. It is a conspiracy.
We are on a conspiracy site in the general conspiracies section and felt it necessary to make that reply.

To the OP S&F

If you want to buy in go right ahead.

This is just dumb. We killed 230 people to test a weapon.

Not...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They do know that it wasn't just a crash communications were turned off, phones still ring, and nothing has been found many parts are made to float....also, if you look at the number of hijackings that have just crashed....it is very low. This plane is out there.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You find that part hard to believe....when we will do this to ourselves? The other aspects are harder to believe than that.....

Government Tests

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
From EcologyNews.com:

According to Leuren Moret, the location of the downed Malaysia Flight 370 as first confirmed by an admiral of the Vietnamese armed forces was correct, while the U.S. and Malaysian media have published a continual stream of disinformation as a diversion to cover-up this military false flag operation by the U.S. Navy.

www.ecologynews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

ParanoidAmerican

They do know that it wasn't just a crash communications were turned off, phones still ring, and nothing has been found many parts are made to float....also, if you look at the number of hijackings that have just crashed....it is very low. This plane is out there.

I'm not saying the plane is not intact somewhere.

Honestly, nobody knows for sure. I have no clue.

However, the blame America first crowd eats this up.

We have no facts. So really, we are just guessing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Agreed....aside from the no facts part, there is plenty we know for sure. The plane shadowing thread seems simple and possible for a trained pilot. ATS
edit on 17-3-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

ParanoidAmerican

Agreed....aside from the no facts part, there is plenty we know for sure.

We all should agree on that.

Not saying this is not a conspiracy. Just not willing to blame America first.

To accuse us of mass murder with no facts?

It's just insulting.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

chrismarco
reply to post by jazz10

Yes you are correct, it is a conspiracy site but that does not mean everyone has to agree with aforementioned conspiracy regarding a laser. Some conspiracies bandied about on here at times lessen the credibility of this site..
edit on 17-3-2014 by chrismarco because: can't spell

Lessen the credibility?

To gain a more realistic explaination of what has happened as a conspiracy theorist the idea is to take every possible action, reaction, possibility into account and by researching and digging will be able to start removing things from the equation........
leaving hopefully the answer.

Thats how it's done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join