It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think this Malasian plane situation can be more dangerous than 1st thought...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Exactly, this could be far worse than 9/11 and let`s hope there are no nuclear weapons involved !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Welp, I finally put my head to it. The first thing that came to mind as if being told by one of the passengers: "We're sinking."

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A new technology is going to be released.
Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

jazz10
A new technology is going to be released.
Mark my words.

That is actually a good idea, they could have all existing active 777 airliners transmit a NEW unique encrypted code that the missing plane can't possibly duplicate.

If they did attempt to replace an existing legitimate flight plan to a terrorist target destination and didn't transmit that NEW unique code they would be identified as a threat quickly.

Problem solved?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Everybody knows that the plane was hijacked and flown to a safe base where it will be gutted and fitted with a large amount of explosives. Then many months later while the mystery of the missing plane remains unsolved, a low flying 777 will crash into the superbowl killing thousands of people on live tv.

LOL everything is possible until they find the plane or whats left of it... every scenario is imaginable at this point and time.

Or maybe they are going to fly it into the Whitehouse.

You could go on for days dreaming up scenarios!!
edit on R082014-03-17T14:08:22-05:00k083Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To be honest if it got lost and flew over some restricted airspace it may have been shot down and covered up.

No plane is better than a shot down plane full of civilians

I can think of many more uses with a jumbo jet than flying it into another building...

edit on 17-3-2014 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Trillium
Because he had to practice to fly the plane as a ghost plane behind a other 777
Check this page out
Flying as a ghost plane

This seems the most plausible theory I've heard so far.
Good find.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

MaChOMaNuGGeT
reply to post by CosmicDude

You Could be right, but what i will say is as soon as an unmarked/strange/no signal aircraft starts flying around Every military / radar in the world is going to be on to it.. especially if it shows any sign of being the missing Aircraft...

Lest hope they find it soon..

apart from all of the military radar that the plane was invisible to when it was hijacked?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

The transponder is only a secondary device for locating or positioning an air craft. Many times the landing airport will request that the pilot turn it off or to standby when there is a lot of traffic at an airport. It cleans up the radar screen enabling the tower to differentiate between planes.
The craft would still be visible on radar at the airports it flies over. Disabling the transponder won't get the results you'd need.
Secondly depressurizing a cabin does not result in instantaneous death. It's slow asphyxiation starting with mild dizziness. Giving victims time to react to the situation like make phone calls.
edit on PM000000310000000331210312014-03-17T15:10:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sparta
To be honest if it got lost and flew over some restricted airspace it may have been shot down and covered up.

No plane is better than a shot down plane full of civilians

I can think of many more uses with a jumbo jet than flying it into another building...

edit on 17-3-2014 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

I am reminded of TWA flight 800. There is a LOT of speculation that it was accidentally shot down by the USN and covered up. Eyewitnesses said they saw something hit the plane.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Me too but I don't think the people who took the jet have an island vacation in mind. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOL CNN is talking about a shadow plane now
Guess they must have someone reading here 24/7

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

The transponder is only a secondary device for locating or positioning an air craft. Many times the landing airport will request that the pilot turn it off or to standby when there is a lot of traffic at an airport. It cleans up the radar screen enabling the tower to differentiate between planes.
The craft would still be visible on radar at the airports it flies over. Disabling the transponder won't get the results you'd need.
Secondly depressurizing a cabin does not result in instantaneous death. It's slow asphyxiation starting with mild dizziness. Giving victims time to react to the situation like make phone calls.
edit on PM000000310000000331210312014-03-17T15:10:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Actually if the altitudes were correct and they hit 45K feet or anything close, and depressurized, the passengers would all be unconscious between 5-30 seconds. Coupled with the fact this was a very late flight and passengers would be sleeping with cabin lights out as well, they would be unconscious before they knew what happened. Have a couple hijackers in the cabin with them that have oxygen tanks to take out the ones that may have gotten a mask on. If the cabin depressurizes and the mask drops in front of you, would your phone be the first thing you went for? Or would the mask.

Link for source:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Our local talker interviewed Jack Cashill who is convinced that TWA 800 was shot down by our military and it was covered up. He wrote a book about it. Cashill speculated that this one might have been accidentally shot down by the Chinese who have a lot of their own military on maneuvers in the area of the South China Sea, but that was long before we knew all of the things about how the plane turned and flew off toward the Indian Ocean.

So, I've heard the speculation about it being accidentally shot down. If the plane took the route that took it over parts of India, it's possible that India might have shot it down. India has been beefing up their military. They're actually one of the biggest purchasers of military weaponry in the world.

The "top five arms importers in the world [are] now India, China, Pakistan, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia."

If it flew up toward Kazakhstan, it would have passed over two of those top three.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

my thoughts exactly. the phone would not be the primary concern, if it had service. it would be getting oxygen and living.

and AutumnWitch657

i was not saying that the transponder would be turned off or made inactive. quite the opposite. im saying that the transponder itself can be hacked so it transmits data when pinged from a legitimate non-stolen aircraft like a cloned cellphone. it would appear to be the transponder of a legit, normal airplane of their choosing.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

That crossed my mind too ..... remembering the 9/11 hijacking when the planes went

down in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon and the doomed passengers and crew made

farewell calls to their loved ones.

People these days are only an arm away from contact .... SO were their mobiles

wrestled from them or somehow blocked?? . . .

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

At 45k ft you need pressurized oxygen forced into the lungs under pressure to survive. That is only available to the flight crew. Those drop down masks for the passengers would have been virtually useless at that elevation.

Depressurized they would pass out in seconds, die quickly after, at or near 45k

If they wanted to eliminate the passengers this would have done it. No one to fight back, no one that can become a problem.

But this is just speculation. Lets hope there is a far more simple end to this story when all is said and done.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

eletheia

Have to wonder why an experienced pilot (he was apparently very experienced) had

for his own personal use a 'flight simulator' value over a million pounds in his home?

Large sum of money to use on a hobby?? even for a pilot . . .

Over a million pounds?

The pictures I glanced at did not look like anything special. Multihead set ups are no big deal to put together. The hardware and software is dirt cheap and very, very impressive.

Anyone else pay close attention to the gear?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

I was looking into it out of curiosity and you can set one up for around $5k or up to $10k depending on how elaborate you want to go.

I didn't know that Microsoft makes flight simulator software for the public. This is from MS flight simulator X .. A 777 ... The graphics, detail and accuracy are impressive.

edit on 17-3-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I hadn't seen where they said how much he spent on it, but honestly the biggest cost is the displays... it's all just computer standard desktop equipment probably with MS Flight Simulator or the free "FlightGear" software.

I worked on a flight simulator for WPAFB's museum and it was cheap create
they have 4 of them

If flying is his passion then I can easily see how he could have built it up over time .. two displays, then 4 .. then 8 ..

Just saying I don't think him having this simulator indicates he had a ton of money, it just indicates he had a lot of time..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join