It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think this Malasian plane situation can be more dangerous than 1st thought...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just imagine this scenario:

The plane was indeed hijacked or deliberately deviated (not important how) and is now at some hidden place being fully prepared for a massive terrorist attack.

People behind this can now simply paint it with any company logo/colours and registration number. Then, in a few months from now (can be more than 1 year), when nobody speaks about this anymore, in a coordinated way, another 777 flying to a major city destination "falls" bellow radar detection for a brief instant being replaced by this one !!!

This way, every boing 777 of every aviation company can be a potential threat in the future
edit on 17-3-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

You Could be right, but what i will say is as soon as an unmarked/strange/no signal aircraft starts flying around Every military / radar in the world is going to be on to it.. especially if it shows any sign of being the missing Aircraft...

Lest hope they find it soon..

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MaChOMaNuGGeT

But my question is: Is there a way to confirm this as the missing plane. Does Boing 777`s look different from each other at radars ?
edit on 17-3-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There are just to many loose ends, to many things that seem "fishy" about this entire ordeal to me. I have a feeling someone knows what really happened.

What if someone brought a device on the plane that could electronically hijack the entire auto pilot and turn the communication/transponder off?

If you were the government and someone pulled a tech savvy stunt like this off, wouldn't you want to hide it from the people? People would be terrified to fly if they were made aware of some kind of device that can totally disable and take over a plane at will. A

dditionally, since we aren't really looking for these kinds of things at airport security -- it could have slipped right through.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MaChOMaNuGGeT

So where is that all seeing military eye right now? Why hasn't the omnipresent military used that all seeing eye to locate the plane now instead of how it supposedly will a year from now when this plane is retrofitted with explosives and headed to a town near you. I guess my question is if you think the radar will pick up this terrorist plane then why can't it do so right now when we really need to find it?'

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
There are just to many loose ends, to many things that seem "fishy" about this entire ordeal to me. I have a feeling someone knows what really happened.

What if someone brought a device on the plane that could electronically hijack the entire auto pilot and turn the communication/transponder off?

If you were the government and someone pulled a tech savvy stunt like this off, wouldn't you want to hide it from the people? People would be terrified to fly if they were made aware of some kind of device that can totally disable and take over a plane at will. A

dditionally, since we aren't really looking for these kinds of things at airport security -- it could have slipped right through.

i completely agree that is a possibility. in fact i think there was recently a thread on that very topic. revolving around the actual possibility that exists for someone to electronically hijack the airplanes automated systems such as auto-pilot and the transponder. though i think presently they are trying to implicate the pilot as the cause of all of this but, who really knows?

and along those same lines, what if a piece of code or an electronic device were capable of altering the transponder so that it's signal would appear to be that of a legitimate airplane. this would then allow the malaysian plane to theoretically fly through controlled airspace and furthermore aid in it's use as a potential weapon thereafter. kill all the passengers through lack of oxygen, land the plane through a concerted effort somewhere, alter the transponder and there ya go. whoever is behind this could also be aided by the 20 or so cloaking contractors aboard if they were forced to work against their will to help conceal the plane for the next time it takes to the air for use as a weapon.

there are indeed too many loose ends. too many possibilities of which the majority are frightening. and still nothing. no crash site, no bits of wreckage or oil slicks, no bodies and no one or no group coming forward to claim responsibility. terribly odd situation. and unfortunately, we cannot rely on government controlled media outlets to tell us the real truth so we are left here guessing. putting forth wild possibilities scrambling for the truth and for the fate of all those lives aboard.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just a thought, not to derail your thread, but My first thought was that they were trying to find something on the bottom of the ocean and this whole thing was a false flag to cover up the fact that they are all scrambling to recover something of great importance that was lost out there, possible something very dangerous if put in the wrong hands. It just seemed odd to me that ten nations and uncounted ships and planes were all out there looking for one downed plane? Since when does this happen. Whatever it is that was lost with that plane, I don't think it was the 200 some odd people. I don't know, just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow! That is a scary thought. They can change the transponder signal to match the other as well. Creepy.
Hmmm

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Have to wonder why an experienced pilot (he was apparently very experienced) had

for his own personal use a 'flight simulator' value over a million pounds in his home?

Large sum of money to use on a hobby?? even for a pilot . . .

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

That`s a scary thought as well !

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Thought the same thing when I saw it in the news.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

eletheia

Have to wonder why an experienced pilot (he was apparently very experienced) had

for his own personal use a 'flight simulator' value over a million pounds in his home?

Agreed. I have to say, this thing is getting weirder by the day. At this point, I'm not sure what to think. If you think about the possibilities, it's fathomable that all of this could be planted, faked and completely controlled evidence to frame the pilot and throw off the investigators and media. I'm hooked like a fish on this and am hating it actually. But, I can't stop.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

eletheia

Because he had to practice to fly the plane as a ghost plane behind a other 777
Check this page out
Flying as a ghost plane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Very interesting. I am more and more convinced this is all part of a plan - Maybe 1st stage of this plan only. 2nd stage will come out later, not short term after this one.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It has already gotten more dangerous... for those passengers.

No matter what happened, all those people either HAVE, ARE or WILL in short order suffer greatly.

Even if they are on some island etc... there just wasn't enough resouces to feed them all for this long.

And, if flown to another county and they get away with it. Unthinkalbe acts most likely will fall upon them.

If they live, they will be scarred for life.

No pretty picture anymore for any of these folks.......

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Of all of the theories out there this is the one I really hope isn't true.

Anyone have any idea how much explosives can be loaded into a gutted 777?

They could take out part of a city, and depending on the target not only the damage and loss of life, but the ultimate impact on the economy would be staggering. Something like this could dwarf 9/11, in fact could make it seem rather insignificant in comparison, long term.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

eletheia

Most logical speculative answer would be for him to train others how to fly a 777, and how key systems operate.

But, lets hope that isn't why.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

After unloading gold bullion?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

MaChOMaNuGGeT

You Could be right, but what i will say is as soon as an unmarked/strange/no signal aircraft starts flying around Every military / radar in the world is going to be on to it.. especially if it shows any sign of being the missing Aircraft...

Lest hope they find it soon..

Bingo.

Thread ending comment.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

In essence you are are saying the plane was "jacked" by organized thugs and taken to a "chop shop" or could have been ? in that case suppose all this amounts to is black market plane reselling ? I know I am far off, but so many other theories out there, including UFO abduction so at this point no one knows.

I definitely do not think it crashed into the ocean, maybe land but at this point, but even if on land someone would have seen debris, bodies etc...I heard someone this morning on the news saying the Himalayas could have been end point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join