It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Temporal Unification Theory (Putting it all together)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So maybe this is bunk. But maybe it's not. It's about the realization that every thread on this site is related. I always click "Live" and let them stream through but there is always themes. The themes come together.

You might say they come together with "Teens tourtoring disabled boy" because they are mad about losing a friend on the Malaysian flight. "discussion on Obama remarks on Crimea" might not know if the scientific breakthrough announced today is involved. "Strange Existentialism Article from Unlikely Source" could have something to do with the author's experience with "The White Lady" and "Children" the "4.4 Earthquake strikes SoCal" might have been because a plane came down on the ocean floor. You get the point. I like to do that sometimes connecting threads in my mind with causal relationships.

The is one undeniable relationship I want to bring to the front of your mind. All these topics are happening now. All these discussions are happening now. The world is huge and there is more going on then one thread or category on pets or even website can handle. Take a minute. Check this out and remember you are FAR from alone. Members

Someone, somewhere is doing almost the exact same thing as you right now. What are the chances? Less then 1 in 7 billion?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

read my thread in my signature mate, I think in an abstract way, that you're touching upon the same thing. S&F

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

Great thought process there. I've always had this idea that at some point in the future there are going to be way too many things going on for one government to deal with, let alone one person or president. The thought started with the idea that time is speeding up and will one day leave us all behind. If you measured human time by the number of possibilities occurring in one second... But I digress.

It is an overwhelming though thinking about it all happening simultaneously. By the way I'm sitting in my work van listening to WNYC interviewing someone talk about Adam Lanza. Something I read about here over a week ago, and something we really still haven't fully digested yet. One of our biggest problems today is the fact that we don't have enough time these days to solve one problem while we're being inundated with others at the same time. Seems all we can do is keep knee jerking at everything.

Having a funny image in my head right now about seven billion human headed sheep sitting on a couch with twitching knees watching Fox News... Headline: the world is in chaos and there's nothing anyone can do about it...

Sorry if I wandered. Your idea through me for a bit of a loop..

new topics

join