It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US threatened with nuclear weapons live on Russian TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

"That's an advanced Drill!!!"....

That the Russians are prepared to show the World...

We can only imagine what Drills they deem ATS!!!

This isn't to say that US Special Forces would struggle though, I'm sure they have Training Exercises just as extreme as this that only Special Forces & Secret Service know about!!!

Great find though!

Peace Gray!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Blaine91555

One side see's democracy and freedom as being the solution to the worlds ills and the other see's the worlds citizens as sheep that need to be controlled by the hand picked elite. Granted it's hard to tell them apart at times, but both sides are very serious.

The brilliant irony in there is that the Russians used democracy to allow the people of Crimea to vote to join them willingly to secede from Ukraine. 97% of them voted to be a part of Russia.

It is difficult to tell which country is run by the elite and which is run by the people in this particular game indeed.

Things could get ugly when/if the Obama admin imposes those sanctions. Especially freezing assets of wealthy Russians.

Perhaps then the world will see their true colors?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Iscool

Perhaps Russia knows something the American people don't...Perhaps we no longer have a nuclear force powerful enough to be a deterrent...

When Mutual Assured Destruction is no longer "mutual"; all you are left with is assured destruction.

Mach 8 nuclear warheads = game changer!

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thats the problem, if we behave like kids then we act like kids, its just a matter of time before one of those toys gets rattled off someones face and thats the problem here , so which one is the bigger bully ?.
I would say that if you were Belarus Latvia etc you might need to worry , now i dont know the stats for russian speakers in any of these old states but i think if i were living there , this would certainly shake me into action , this is a wake up call the west has needed for a while.
Sad to say it but its just my opinion

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well 2014 is going by fast and the new development approaching 2015 just reminds me off something from 14 years ago.

John Titor anyone? lol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Apparently this blokes news agency, Russia Today also known as RT, has had their YouTube account suspended for multiple violations. In the grand scheme of things this is pretty minor but as we've seen recently one small move can lead to big problems. No response from the news outlet yet but it's about time their biased reporting got stopped.

UPDATE: Russia Today's response
edit on 18-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

ProfessorT
Apparently this blokes news agency, Russia Today also known as RT, has had their YouTube account suspended for multiple violations. In the grand scheme of things this is pretty minor but as we've seen recently one small move can lead to big problems. No response from the news outlet yet but it's about time their biased reporting got stopped.

UPDATE: Russia Today's response
edit on 18-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

And why would they ban RT and not FOX, MSNBC, CNN... you get my drift right?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Surprised people on ATS are celebrating the muzzling of the media. I thought Americans were pro free speech, oh well it seems like YouTube are also taking down the Alex Jones Channel too. He is kind of loud and obnoxious and makes some stuff up, he should be muzzled too. Who shall we ban next?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

woodwardjnr
reply to post by ProfessorT

Surprised people on ATS are celebrating the muzzling of the media. I thought Americans were pro free speech, oh well it seems like YouTube are also taking down the Alex Jones Channel too. He is kind of loud and obnoxious and makes some stuff up, he should be muzzled too. Who shall we ban next?
Celebrating and having an opinion on something are two separate things. I don't think anyone wants to see the media being "muzzled" if they are unbiased but many people on ATS are too quick to jump on the media anyway in order to create a conspiracy. But I do conform to your opinion on Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by SLAYER69

Can we send Piers Morgan also?
I mean If we can send them we must send Piers for the sake of humanity

Dont forget Al Sharpton, Rachel Madcow, George Soros and a bunch of other a$sholes. And instead of mars can we send them to the sun. Or even create a black hole and push em in. Then ablitorate the black hole. You know what cross out the sun lets just use a black hole i wanna see spagetification at work.
Yeah thats right i'm that f*cking evil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join