It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Flight MH370 / 911 / Ukrain / WW III and the Trident Symbol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by satenetasrotenetor

Before It's News is not a source that is allowed here.
It's a proven hoax site.
Just FYI since you are the 'new guy' you probably don't know that.

ATS MEMBERS - 'Before It's News'

edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

So basically its a banned site because it has alternative perspectives?

A conspiracy theorist takes every possibility and eventuality into account . It gives a more precise result.
It's actually called "Thought Experiment" some would say it's possibly a gift where I think it could also be seen as a curse.
wikipedia thought experiment.

A true conspiracy theorist thinks from out the box, out of the flow that everyone else is thinking or led to believe.

It's all of this cloak and dagger carry on that has got us all into this mess.
I think everything should be taken into consideration.

ATS is supposed to be a site where members who are interested in certain topics share their views and knowledge also sharing links to interesting information to shed light on it.

I genuinely believe all of these pangs we're going through globally signals the leap into the next age.
Ice, stone, iron,......technological discoveries. .
Out with the old in with the new.
New energy technology free energy.
poverty would not exist.
famine would not exist
something about this missing flight doesnt ring true with me either.

Can't put my finger on it but I see to many things that I think should be at least looked at
Gold. Gold keeps coming to mind.
Then therr was an article I read about Ukraine moving its gold to US for safe keeping? Millionaire richest in Ireland,
Yhe thread here on ats regarding the video of names of those involved in 911. Go and have a watch.
I'd like to know if the gold from the vault did really go missing.
Considering what part gold plays on the financial system we all now happen to live by, speaking of which, how many of you are happy with the monetary system?

Aid is determined now in monetary value rather than in weights and measures.
The scales are heavily unbalanced globally in so many ways.
All of them easily remedied by simply putting as much effort into the preservation of all life as we do trying to save money.

Hey, the show must go on.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think that you're reading too much into pointy symbols and coincidences.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
I think that you're reading too much into pointy symbols and coincidences.

ayyep, mixed with a bit of run away paranoia.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

...and nobody force you to participate, OP believe what he search and found, that is not a 5 minute read like me, you gonna have a long debate to deny him/her, its a conspiracy website afterall... im pretty cool with his hypothesis

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Lysergic

This gem you regurgitated.

So, you are to say you dont believe this then?

1.Here you have your warning,the super bowl,maserati. TRIDENT
[link to www.youtube.com]

2,The symbol on the tail of a Malaysian aircraft. TRIDENT

3 The UKRAINE coat of arms. TRIDENT.

4.Just erected last night on the 9/11 memory site.double TRIDENT.

5.The fuzzy satelite image / china sent Americans
on a wild goose chase to see if they would follow orders.
9/11 written on it.

6.A combined pre planned un/nato exercise will take place
in the ukraine in JULY called Rapid TRIDENT

Are you getting it yet people ?

Whats there for me to get?

I just took some random quotes from various websites (external sources) to get the story going in this thread. But again I notice people are trying to get the attention from what i may have discovered. Again, I only used these quoted text parts in the first post to get the story going. Because what i found out was not quoted, as you can see when reading the first post. Again, I wanna get back to the trident. if you don't see anything in it, okay, that's fine, but could you at least leave the topic or stop commenting and getting the attention away from what I wanna point out?

Thanks in advance!

PS i do not mean to be rude, I just don't wanna spend lots of energy on defending something that i am still trying to dig out and research. I got some clues, which i already posted as you might have noticed. So let's get back to that instead of going into details that are not yet important. Again, I think there are some things connected that TPTB are behind. i could be wrong, but I personally feel confident that there are some weird connections that i will try to reveal.

Again, I could be wrong, but at this moment I am pretty confident that there is something fishy about it and that we see a lot of tridents recently. And I am working in the advertising industry for almost 20 years now and because of that I know that symbolism is a common thing to use...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

NullVoid

...and nobody force you to participate, OP believe what he search and found, that is not a 5 minute read like me, you gonna have a long debate to deny him/her, its a conspiracy website afterall... im pretty cool with his hypothesis

I participate of my own accord, when I think something is foolish am I not allowed to share my opinion on a forum? Only wish opinions that agree? Typical.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Spot on!!!

The GOLD...

Poseidon's Trident was made of GOLD

www.theoi.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I feel you are wrong, and that is my opinion.

You shouldn't feel so threatened by opinions, I'm certainly not threatened by yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just asking, but isn't the SEALs emblem including a trident as well?
I somehow thought it was part of their emblems...as in SEA- AIR- LAND ....?
my humble contribution....peace and keep the research going.....s

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

stirling
Just asking, but isn't the SEALs emblem including a trident as well?
I somehow thought it was part of their emblems...as in SEA- AIR- LAND ....?
my humble contribution....peace and keep the research going.....s

I guess fire is thunderbolts from Thor.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Before It's News is not a source that is allowed here.
It's a proven hoax site.
Just FYI since you are the 'new guy' you probably don't know that.

ATS MEMBERS - 'Before It's News'

edit on 3/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

jazz10

So basically its a banned site because it has alternative perspectives?

A conspiracy theorist takes every possibility and eventuality into account . It gives a more precise result.
It's actually called "Thought Experiment" some would say it's possibly a gift where I think it could also be seen as a curse.
wikipedia thought experiment.

A true conspiracy theorist thinks from out the box, out of the flow that everyone else is thinking or led to believe.

It's all of this cloak and dagger carry on that has got us all into this mess.
I think everything should be taken into consideration.

ATS is supposed to be a site where members who are interested in certain topics share their views and knowledge also sharing links to interesting information to shed light on it.

Hey, the show must go on.

Bef.. Its News and few other websites censoring.
Yes, its ironic isnt it ? A site that "deny ignorance" but deliberately "ignore" some others, in the name of "protecting". Yeap, like we are children that need to be guided. and I think we are being guided by ATS, for better for worse, who knows. I dont care
Executed extreme proactive action is NOT a form of countermeasures, its an attack. ATS is in a war, that is all to know. I dont really care.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will continue on the Trident... The Trident is a symbol of power, and well there might be a bit more behind the whole trident Studios than most of us think...

Just look at the names of the many successful artists and bands that have recorded their music there:

Artists recorded at Trident included the Beatles, Bee Gees, Carly Simon, Chris de Burgh, Genesis, Brand X, James Taylor, Joan Armatrading, Joe Cocker, Kiss, Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel, Queen, Rolling Stones, Thin Lizzy, Tina Turner, T-Rex, Van der Graaf Generator, Yes and John Entwistle.

source: ->> en.wikipedia.org...

Most of their music has something special. it's the kinda music that makes you cry, the kinda music that isn't made anymore... The kinda music that has lyrics with a real deep meaning to it... And that is where it gets interesting.

After my Supertramp 9/11 discovery I have bought all albums that I did not already had of this band. i started listening to them like crazy, and the more I listened the more I discovered.

One very odd example is the reference of the word "Kippers" in the song Breakfast in America:

Sorry only live versions on Youtube

Kippers = Red Herring and we all know what that means...

Also the part "take a jumbo across the water"....

The FREAKIN' song is about the supposed hijackers that did 9-11...

Please don't shoot off my theory, it will take me a couple of more hours, maybe even a day or two but this trident will lead me into something, trust me...

Trident is the thing to look for ,be very aware of them!! And please if you like to help search, please do so!

Thanks in advance! I'll post some more right after this!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
reply to post by jazz10

Spot on!!!

The GOLD...

Poseidon's Trident was made of GOLD

www.theoi.com...

Its ok lol ive been here before lol
do you want one of the other pueces to your puzzle?

I know what you are getting at.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Then please do participate accordingly,
ranting about to entertain someone is like - a job you have to do.

I'm quitting this thread

OP - keep fighting!
...and the Malaysian Airline logo is from their traditional kite. Scratch that from the list.
edit on 16-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

NullVoid

Then please do participate accordingly,
ranting about to entertain someone is like - a job you have to do.

Someones gotta do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes, agreed, someone have to do it, please proceed, OP need a few to be corrected.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Sun Mar 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Quoting somebody on another message board:

want some more tridents?

-M370. A 777

-Two Navy Seals found dead on the Maersk Alabama? they worked for Trident Maritime Security

-Alphonso Doss ~ US Navy found dead in Florida ~ was a student at Trident University International.

-777 is also found in the title of the book 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley pertaining to the law of thelema ~

- Christian religions consider 7 to be a Holy Number because in Genesis the first book of the Bible it says that God rested on the 7th day and man was created on the 6th day so therefore 777 is thought to be the antithesis of 666

- The Afrikaaner Resistance Movement (Afrikaaner Weerstandsbeweging, AWB), a Boer-nationalist movement in South Africa, utilized the number 777 as part of their emblem. The number refers to a triumph of "God's number" 7 over the Devil's number 666. [4] On the AWB flag, the numbers are arranged in a triskelion shape.

their symbol? pretty much a trident swastika

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A new video of artists Shakira and Pitbull showing a trident:

i57.tinypic.com...

Nothing special you might think, but they sing something like:

Big news, Pitbull, Tom Cruise, Mumbai
A lit up their December night like the fourth of july, vanilla sky
Thriller in Manila, knocking them out like Pacquiao
No Ali, no Frasier, but for now it's off to Malaysia

Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day
Now that's worldwide, if you think it's a game, let's play, dale

WTF?!?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have't yet seen mention of the MacDonalds logo symbol...as a reversed trident.

m

Is it a 3-pronged fork being stabbed into a burger? Hmmm!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join