It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Russians protest in Moscow opposes Ukraine invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

andy1972

SLAYER69
Impossible!

The CIA doesn't have 50,000 operatives in Russia.

Western Propaganda

Yaaawwnnn....they paid protesters, students etc, to protest in Ukraine....im not saying they actually used cia operatives...jesus...or please tell me you were being ironic or sarcastic..
edit on PM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

Oh you was being serious

*facepalm*

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

andy1972

SLAYER69
Impossible!

Western Propaganda

Yaaawwnnn....they paid protesters, students etc, to protest in Ukraine....im not saying they actually used cia operatives...jesus...or please tell me you were being ironic or sarcastic..

Oh you was being serious

*facepalm*

Errr...you don't read anything but the funny pages...right...EU and US paying rioters in Kiev.

Theres one or two threads here on ATS aswell...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Putler....

you got a star for that alone...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You could do better that report PressTV as your source of facts! Have you got a non-bias source to support your assertion that the EU and US have been paying protestors. Please, any source and nor PressTV or RT, or any of their ilk.

Regards

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

andy1972

TritonTaranis

andy1972

SLAYER69
Impossible!

Western Propaganda

Oh you was being serious

*facepalm*

Errr...you don't read anything but the funny pages...right...EU and US paying rioters in Kiev.

Theres one or two threads here on ATS aswell...

Lmao

What and Russia wasn't "trying" to pay protests?

Sure sure... enough of them come clean to the press live on TV and said they just needed the money but are now going to pro west majority protests lol... Russia has been trying to influence Ukrainians government for years while the people freely chose there desiring to have closer ties to the west, they favour western values over brutal Russian values with poor human right a, the west up until the past couple of months hasn't intervene

It's about the people of Ukraine and what they want, there voice cannot be taken away by leaders taking payments and getting rich from Moscow's bribes

This is where you get confused and the difference

The west payed the organisers of the mass protests...

The protests received funding simply because it costs money to sustain such HUGE protests, they need organising, they need food, they need water, and warmth, communications and coms and many other things

Russia payed protesters directly to protest in tiny handfuls who accepted the bribe and most of them took the money didn't protest and went to the much larger and popular pro west demos

edit on 18-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Population of Russian Federation: 143.5 million (2012)
People protesting: 50,000

Putin should obviously listen to this mass protest. The majority .. oh

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

sparklez

LMFAO

Are you assuming Russia's entire population could have gotten to Moscow

In comparisons to Moscow's previous protests in the past 50yrs it's amongst the largest to date

Have you seen how large Russia is on the map? Never mind I won't explain the obvious to you

I guess this is proof alone of the sorts and there intelligence in support for putler
edit on 18-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

sparklez

LMFAO

Have you seen how large Russia is on the map

I guess this is proof of the sorts and there intelligence when it comes to support for putler

Ok..

Population of Moscow: 11.5 million (2010)
Protestors: 50,000

Putin should listen to this mass protest. The majority.. oh

I am being generious here to you, I could have added population of local areas within commute by public transport
(or even horseback if you wish).

edit on 18-3-2014 by sparklez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

sparklez

TritonTaranis

sparklez

LMFAO

I guess this is proof of the sorts and there intelligence when it comes to support for putler

Ok..

I am being generious here to you, I could have added population of local areas within commute by public transport

OMG

So are you expecting Moscow's 11.5 million to turn up on the street for it to hold any weight ? Clearly you do to understand

On March 10, 1991, demanding that Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev and his fellow Communists give up power. The crowd, estimated at 500,000, was the biggest anti-government demonstration in Russia a the 73 years since the Communists took power, and came a week before the nationwide referendum on Gorbachev's union

So clearly you haven't got a clue how it works

If you are delusional enough to. Elvis for a demo to be considered worthy of attention the entire population should have to turn out then you're even more ignorant and naive then I originally thought

In comparisons to Russia's largest ever turn outs it is notable and a significant turn out, if we assume the 500,000 represents and entire population then this suggest a divide in Russia which is going to snowball vastly when Russia troop are coming home in body bags

The west will have the last laugh be assured

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

sparklez

TritonTaranis

sparklez

LMFAO

Ok..

OMG

So are you expecting Moscow's 11.5 million to turn up on the street for it to hold any weight ? Clearly you do to understand

On March 10, 1991, demanding that Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev and his fellow Communists give up power. The crowd, estimated at 500,000, was the biggest anti-government demonstration in Russia a the 73 years since the Communists took power, and came a week before the nationwide referendum on Gorbachev's union

So clearly you haven't got a clue how it works

If you are delusional enough to. Elvis for a demo to be considered worthy of attention the entire population should have to turn out then you're even more ignorant and naive then I originally thought

In comparisons to Russia's largest ever turn outs it is notable and a significant turn out, if we assume the 500,000 represents and entire population then this suggest a divide in Russia which is going to snowball vastly when Russia troop are coming home in body bags

The west will have the last laugh be assured

Well earlier you complained that I factored in the ENTIRE population and you complained that they could not travel there, SO, I simply brought the numbers to a more realistic level by just counting the population of the local area.

I can keep finding numbers all night, the simple fact is, you won't like any of them.

I am just presenting facts backed up from a legitimate source, would you prefer the CIA World Factbook by your own government? I can do that too, it doesn't matter what numbers I put, you simply won't like the pure raw cold facts because it does not suit your personal views and stories. The topic is 50,000 protesters, now you bring up a protest from 1991 with 500,000 simply because that has a higher number to try to get the argument on your side. Empirical science, learn it. That my friend, is your problem not mine.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

sparklez

'

The Million Mom March could only hope for 50,000 to show up!!! I suppose that's a bonus for the Russian populace.

No doubt that Moscow's population alone is approx. 11.5 million. 50,000 is still less than 1% of Moscow's population. While a large number of people congregated, certainly not a representative percentage of the population.

Perhaps they are 50,000 youth that don't want to be drafted into obligatory military service while a war with Ukraine (and possibly NATO/EU/USA) is raging? Self-serving protesters!

edit on 18-3-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Why does so many people endorse democracy? Don't you realize the United States is a Republic?

I noticed that a lot of people share many of my political views but those same people advocate democracy..... eeeewwww

-Alien
edit on 3/18/2014 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Alien Abduct
reply to post by benrl

Why does so many people endorse democracy? Don't you realize the United States is a Republic?

I noticed that a lot of people share many of my political views but those same people advocate democracy..... eeeewwww

-Alien
edit on 3/18/2014 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

Yes I never understood that either, then again I am not as smart as a yank. aparently.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join