It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I apologise for making one more thread about the missing MH370, but since I had put a post about Freescale on the original thread on page 46 and it got poopooed, only to turn out later it may very well be important, I have decided to give this its own thread.
I also posted this in the main MH370 thread, but I really think this should be looked over by more members. If any of this is actually true, then we have a whole new can of worms to consider.

This is certainly a very curious article:

Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy

One snippet from the article I found interesting:

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

That is only one little piece of this. I think my fellow ATS'ers should really give it a read.

One more snippet for you:

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Conjecture of fantasy, or is this a case of where there is smoke there is fire???
LINK TO SOURCE

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Which begs the question:

When will US atrocities be addressed by the international community?

Pan-asian countries must unite and stand against the biggest nuclear threat on Earth:

America.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles

That's some non-plausible after-the-fact made up nonsense right there.
You know exactly how many aircraft leaving Sweden for Norway that Australia has under surveillance because it picked up something in Iceland, the same as everyone else does. It's zero. Because if they did, they'd get asked to explain WTF they were doing wasting money monitoring something half way around the globe with no relationship to their interests.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

gardener
Which begs the question:

Pan-asian countries must unite and stand against the biggest nuclear threat on Earth:

America.

In this case: never. Because it is Russia, again, using bad propaganda to spray doubts about the obvious fact, the disguise they tried to create for their buddy China didn't work.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Diego garcia is the best option for landing
3900 km from last position of plane approx. 4.5 flighthours
it all fits...:-)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Upon seeing mention of GRU I became suspicious. So I clicked on your link and as soon as I saw that it was taking me to EUTimes I knew that this "information" would be based on a report circulating the Kremlin. You've been Sorcha'd.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

And we could use google to have a look see too ....oh ..never mind

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I apologies, I didnt realize until after the fact where this had come from. I have been doing so much reading and very little sleep following all this.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

??????????? where else could you savely land in the ocean?
sorry apologise.... US would never hijack an plane for national securety..

edit on 16-3-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You've been Faal'd...

Oh, the humanity...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

There is something that has been identified as the deep state .www.informationclearinghouse.info... ...this has been identified by different people .To say one state would never do something while at the same time not fully knowing about that apparatus might be a bit naive ...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
For all this has fallen into the HOAX bag, what is funny about this is the rumour, which apparntly comes from within the Kremlin, is full of what we here on ATS have been saying for a week now..
The plane went to Diego Garcia because of of what it was carrying..

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

hexillion

Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles

That's some non-plausible after-the-fact made up nonsense right there.
You know exactly how many aircraft leaving Sweden for Norway that Australia has under surveillance because it picked up something in Iceland, the same as everyone else does. It's zero. Because if they did, they'd get asked to explain WTF they were doing wasting money monitoring something half way around the globe with no relationship to their interests.

Did you even read what the guy wrote before you replies, because I feel he addressed what you said already. Why did they use GRU? Because seals or marines were found dead on a ship. Makes sense to me, why not to you?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Nothing came from the Kremlin. It came from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Antipathy17Did you even read what the guy wrote before you replies, because I feel he addressed what you said already. Why did they use GRU? Because seals or marines were found dead on a ship. Makes sense to me, why not to you?

What on Earth are you talking about? Someone killed US Navy personnel on a ship connected to this missing flight? Have you notified anyone the media of this non-reported story yet? Quite the scoop.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

gardener
Which begs the question:

America.

This comment is almost funnier than the opening post.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just read this now, from a work collegue. source looks fake, no sources or nothing pure speculation..There's alot of theories out there though, but this is a Hoax! lol, everyone blames America for everything..
edit on 18-3-2014 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

It's not the US its those woth control of the reins.

Same goes for UK. Cameron hasn't a clue and expressing his personal opinions while declaring it as a nationwide view.

These of the wicked system of things are about to be judged.
We, are not the problem. It's they, who have us all facing off against each other who are the problem.
Mark my words.

top topics

join