It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the hierarchy and the perception of it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I have a hypothesis about humanity and the society. Writers on Kabbalah, Rumi in Sufism, Plato and others have a view that the world we perceive is different from the truth. If I'm not mistaken this is sometimes referred to as roots and branches and sometimes as essence and form. We see the branches or the form. We do not perceive the root or the essence. The world we see with our senses is not a world of causes but a world in which the effects of those causes are made manifest.

"Socrates's idea that reality is unavailable to those who use their senses is what puts him at odds with the common man, and with common sense. Socrates says that he who sees with his eyes is blind"

"The allegory of the cave is a paradoxical analogy wherein Socrates argues that the invisible world is the most intelligible ("noeton") and that the visible world ("(h)oraton") is the least knowable, and the most obscure.

Socrates says in the Republic that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance."

If you were in hell wouldn't hell be supervised by a bunch of angels, being an extension of God into YOUR WORLD? It makes sense to me that the conspiracy is this group of angels in hell. And that people with power are closer to God but that we perceive them in a certain way because of our own state. Many Muslims hate Jews. It is however written in the Quran if I'm not mistaken that one should not judge people, because God controls everything. I think that people first are given an ass smacking by God in the form of an oppressive outer world, surveillance, conspiracy, gruesome job etc. and then you have to submit to God before God can lift the burden and raise you up. To truly be monotheist and to truly fear God alone, is to not fear the conspiracy. Monotheism is not an intellectual label. If your world is still hell that means there's still correction that needs to be done, spiritual work that needs to be done. All of the evil around you is God kicking your ass just like all the scriptures say. I do however not fear Satan. A lot of people fear Satan and fear being alone because Satan creeps up on them then, so instead they go to church and sing cheerful tunes. Nothing wrong with trying to lighten up your world I guess but personally I feel like I'm in a lull whenever I'm in a church or a mosque, and could spend my whole life there without making much progress spiritually. Whenever I'm totally alone, somewhat depressed and paranoid, and feel Satan creeping up on me though, I feel like the Holy Spirit grows stronger in me and is initiating me into the mysteries. Have I been possessed? Have I been tricked by Satan? Or have I followed my heart where it has led me closer to the path of enlightenment?

It feels good to believe in the ultimate goodness of the entire existence.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 40331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 06:40:27 -0500201427pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T06:40:27-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I imagine the only angels in hell are of the fallen variety.

Personally i subscribe to the holographic universe theory these days although i think Plato was pretty close to the mark with his analogy of the cave theory.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

andy06shake

Personally i subscribe to the holographic universe theory these days although i think Plato was pretty close to the mark with his analogy of the cave theory.
I have read some about that theory but not much. I don't think it necessarily contradicts my hypothesis or Kabbalah. If someone says that by raising your vibration you change your reality, that might be seen as correction of fear in Kabbalah, elimination of fear and ignorance in Buddhism, attaining gnosis in Gnosticism, opening the heart in Sufism etc. I think all religions are the same fundamentally. They're only different on the surface. But the conspiracy seems to be talked about in all religions but not usually described as a conspiracy. Pointing you finger outward and then eventually looking inward instead seems to be part of the process of all religions. There are many paths and many tools, but only one destination.
edit on 32331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 06:32:46 -0500201446pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T06:32:46-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

andy06shake

Do you not think it might be that the George Bushes and the Ben Bernankes of this world might be closer to God than someone like me who is a simple worker and that they way I and a lot of people perceive them is merely my version of them and not the real them? Bashar talks about people in your world being your version of them, and not the real them.
edit on 46331Sun, 16 Mar 2014 06:46:24 -0500201424pAmerica/Chicago2014-03-16T06:46:24-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

No mate, quite the opposite, actually i imagine that you are a lot closer to our creator/creators than any of the bush family or any other Illuminati scum for that matter.

edit on 16-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It makes sense to me that the conspiracy is this group of angels in hell.

it seems that way doesn't it? that this world is a type of hell..
..but i don't think it's "hell" in the way you seem to think it is

i'm pretty sure hell is refered to as the garbage dump or refuse pit, at least here on earth, there is a chance for redemption..

i do think these angel things are here with us, probably the same/or similar shenanigans that we now call UFO's and aliens
and i think the whole world suffers from this (how you call it 'the' conspiracy)
i pretty much agree with it all except the hell part and a few other things

when it comes to all this stuff, i just think something like i've been put in a box
part of it is physical, part of it is not
but i can't integrate the two..

..and that is probably for my own best interests
the same goes for all of us
if we could actually *do* the things we *think* about
the world would be destroyed and remade 6x before anyone could even finish their cornflakes

something *knew* we'd be like that..
something put us here and watches us
i think what we do here decides if we will go in the bin or not

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My hypothesis is that the difference in individual intelligence is very much bigger than we are made to believe. And that we all are part of God, which is the sum of all intelligence. Whenever a person in your outer world is evil against you in any way that was brought about by God. Like those people don't really exist. It's just a big movie that God is constructing in real time. I have felt a lot of times that psychiatrists and bankers must be evil and so on. But this world just seems too extreme to make the matter over mind rigid system most people think the world is correct. Too many phenomena seem unexplainable from that view. The world must be much more "fluid". It must be like a simulation. I don't understand how politics and spirituality are related or much at all but I think about it all the time. I feel like I am a sinner in hell and that I have demons all around me tempting me, giving me signs that I am in hell, that I am a sinner and so on. But a part of me feels like I am ascending and that the material world is trying to fool me that I am descending to make me cling onto it and all the fears and desires associated with it. Isn't that what conforming really is? I'm not even sure being popular or having high social skills/EQ etc. is always a good thing. Because how are you supposed to gain depth of vision in such a context? It seems like depth of vision and conformity a lot of times are mutually exclusive. I have also been speculating about the similarities between Asperger and Jewry and to my surprise there is information about such thoughts online. Apparently Asperger is the highest percentage among Ashkenazi Jews. I think that's probably significant and not a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

about this..

Do you not think it might be that the George Bushes and the Ben Bernankes of this world might be closer to God than someone like me who is a simple worker and that they way I and a lot of people perceive them is merely my version of them and not the real them? Bashar talks about people in your world being your version of them, and not the real them.

no, as far as the bushes and bernankes are concerned, the tree is known by the fruit
if there's no MORALITY then we can't discern these types of things
it's about not being responsible for ones actions
how would it be if i smacked j edgar hoover upside the head and said my construct did it?
the 'perception/figment of the other' thing is probably bogus at best.. if you and i were to meet face to face, which one of us is real and which one is a construct of the other?

when we go into this associated new-age scene, what we're looking for is some kind of empowerment within this world-trap system. something that makes one somehow more real than the other

fwiw, it's said as we get older we learn to appreciate the important things in life. most of the associated stories here are about various warrior types who experience bloody battles & adventures only to return home and start a family

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah I don't know. Morality and free choice is certainly something I think about. It's just that when I look at these wars, the greed, the corruption, the surveillance etc. I feel like there's got to be something more to it than what meets the eye. Maybe we are all part of one consciousness and we just falsely believe we're not. And maybe individuals don't mean as much as we think because the organism of humanity and its consciousness is the same whether it has 2 billion or 7 billion parts. Maybe these eugenicists and Google and all are working on recreating Adam, a collective human? Maybe any kind of oppression and law enforcement is doing God's work even though we feel instinctively that without rebellion we would never progress or even live at all. Maybe that's right, but maybe it only applies up to a certain point in the spiritual evolution, after which the desires become different.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

i know what you mean about the references to computer simulations run by God and so on,
but trust me, that's all us, nothing artificial (just us on our way to becoming artificial)
i'm not saying there isn't a spiritual element in this (ephesians 6:12) i'm just saying it's not God who is #ing with you
that ought to make enough sense til the 9 o'clock demon train

i ought to know better than indulge you

I don't understand how politics and spirituality are related or much at all but I think about it all the time. I feel like I am a sinner in hell and that I have demons all around me tempting me, giving me signs that I am in hell, that I am a sinner and so on

the water only flows where the channel has been dug
the "demons" here are currently analogous, the "fake" people in the "fake" world
(in the 80's they talked about "plastic", it's the same thing)
i think where it ultimately wants to take us, that's probably worthy of the moniker 'demon'

it seems to me all you have to do is make the decision that you don't want to be taken along for the ride
then it's the simple matter of living every day of your life as though you live in some massive planetary prison
oh wait, you're already here? what can i say? i live in the same prison planet you do, just seem to feel differently about who ultimately runs it and why

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

seem to have 2 conversations going on
(and) you need a vacation

Maybe any kind of oppression and law enforcement is doing God's work

watch all of THIS video
it only goes for 2 minutes or so..
make sure you watch the bit where the guy says he listens to God

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

who do you believe run the prison and why?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

UNIT76

seem to have 2 conversations going on
(and) you need a vacation

Maybe any kind of oppression and law enforcement is doing God's work

watch all of THIS video
it only goes for 2 minutes or so..
make sure you watch the bit where the guy says he listens to God
Yes but how do we know fascism exists outside our minds? How do we know the Illuminati aren't just a projection of our own mind? And East and West as well? How do we know if what we perceive as "out there" really is out there and not actually in here?

Another thing that I have been thinking about but that seems to rarely be talked about in the truth movement is the one-sidedness of information I seem to come across on the Internet. Everyone seems to think they're so clever to think the Zionists are devils, yet the Internet is flooded with conspiracy theories and information saying so, although Zionists are said to be controlling google, youtube etc. I have heard people say that conspiracy theories often are what the elite want us to believe but somehow the basic beliefs seem unaffected and untouched. Why is there so little discussion of the nature of evil and what evil really is and so much discussion of examples of evil or how evil is manifesting?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

the prison?
i think of the difference between rehabilitation and punishment
one wants to uplift you, the other doesn't
the one that wants to uplift.. it has to have the good quality in the first place

Yes but how do we know fascism exists outside our minds? How do we know the Illuminati aren't just a projection of our own mind? And East and West as well? How do we know if what we perceive as "out there" really is out there and not actually in here?

i like this stuff too but reality tends to set in when the handcuffs are applied
it just comes back to higher authority and personal responsibility..
what are you suggesting? that you somehow created your own illuminati situation in your own life, self-sabotage?
..that we all do it?
like some kind of mass-hallucination?

Why is there so little discussion of the nature of evil and what evil really is and so much discussion of examples of evil or how evil is manifesting?

jung says something about
"he who comes to the face of the waters
sees his own reflection
the mirror doesn't lie, it faithfully reproduces what is there
this is a test sufficient enough to scare most people off"

if intent is a big part of what defines evil, and to be "evil" is just to "live" backwards, would paris hilton looking into a mirror while she brushes her hair be considered evil? ..this is why they say ignorance is bliss

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

UNIT76

the prison?
i think of the difference between rehabilitation and punishment
one wants to uplift you, the other doesn't
the one that wants to uplift.. it has to have the good quality in the first place

i like this stuff too but reality tends to set in when the handcuffs are applied
it just comes back to higher authority and personal responsibility..
what are you suggesting? that you somehow created your own illuminati situation in your own life, self-sabotage?
..that we all do it?
like some kind of mass-hallucination?

Why is there so little discussion of the nature of evil and what evil really is and so much discussion of examples of evil or how evil is manifesting?

jung says something about
"he who comes to the face of the waters
sees his own reflection
the mirror doesn't lie, it faithfully reproduces what is there
this is a test sufficient enough to scare most people off"

if intent is a big part of what defines evil, and to be "evil" is just to "live" backwards, would paris hilton looking into a mirror while she brushes her hair be considered evil? ..this is why they say ignorance is bliss
I don't know how much you know about Kabbalah. Many of my ideas a derived from what I've read about Kabbalah. If you haven't read much about Kabbalah may I suggest for example reading Kabbalah Revealed which can be read online here for free: www.kabbalah.info.../eng/content/view/full/59009&main

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i'm *familiar* with it (interesting choice of words, eh?)

and i keep seeing this same single problem arise from all these so-called "liberating" belief systems..
..wonder why that is?

fwiw- the ones who work at the prison are not the same as the ones who designed and built it
(it goes back to the uplifting vs. punishment thing...)

new topics

top topics

join