It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-Sided Bush-Bashing Liberal Posts Boring Me To Tears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What i find interesting lately is that Bush won (?) and conservatives here arent happy with this wonderful outcome. This is the fourth thread in 2 days about how much downhill ATS is going and how some members are just sick of all the illiterate talk and incoherent Bush bashing going on here. Perhaps you would like ATS as an only "conservatives" site. The truth here is that these people are not in any way interested in debating. This is a conspiracy site, and its for debating. Two people have different views.
Maybe you should look at your posts. Most of them have been "fighting words" threads breeding more anger and more hype.
Chronic complaining does not become anyone. All one has to do is click somewhere else and poof...you're gone. Also, i get a kick out of the "intellectuals" out there who, unless you use the vervage of a phd, arent satisfied with your answers and classify you as a lesser human being. This is such a turnoff. This is phoney. If i cant be myself and write my thoughts the way i want then YOU have the problem, because some of us are not into the phoneyness of it all. *poof*

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its a competition for some people

new topics

<< 1   >>

join