It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Observations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I trained the last USAF student PJ's a week ago, and I get the feeling I'm headed back to Wright-Patt. While training them here in the local hospitals, I came across some interesting people.
Case #1. A 90+ year old German that I took care of, had worked here locally at one of the engineering companies. During my greeting, I spoke to him in German. This seemed to put him at ease, and during the conversation, I asked him how he ended up here in Albuquerque. He said that he was one of the original scientists that came over after WW II in Operation Paper Clip. I asked him if he ever heard of the German Glock (The Bell). Surprisingly, he had! In fact, he told me that the first design actually had several jet (or rocket) engines mounted on the outside of the disk. When ignited (or started) they would spin an independent section of the Bell. However, that design did not work.

Case #2. While treating an elderly Notre Dame grad, he was telling me that he had worked at Los Alamos, Sandia Labs, and a classified aircraft company, as an Electrical Engineer. I asked him if he had ever been down in the "tubes." Yes he said, and they go all over the world!
I just never know who I'm going to run into.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Say what!!??

That's it??

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Snarl

Say what!!??

That's it??

Some of what the Notre Dame guy said reinforced the stories from Phil Schneider. Apparently, there is a small military out post or whatever you want to call it, just north of Dulce.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

just my opinion -but you asked " loaded questions " - and got the answers you were looking for

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

just my opinion -but you asked " loaded questions " - and got the answers you were looking for

I suppose.
It would be kind of like meeting you, striking up a conversation, and then asking you if you are a member of ATS.

Really? Loaded questions?

I paraphrased much of the conversation. Most of it is protected and confidential, while parts of it are classified.
Thank you for your response.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing what you heard with us.

I worked cardiology in nursing the most while in the military, and resulting, I ended up taking care of a lot of elderly.

It was some of their stories that led me into the conspiracy world once I left the military. That, and a few odd observations.

CdT

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Violater1
I trained the last USAF student PJ's a week ago, and I get the feeling I'm headed back to Wright-Patt. While training them here in the local hospitals, I came across some interesting people.
Case #1. A 90+ year old German that I took care of, had worked here locally at one of the engineering companies. During my greeting, I spoke to him in German. This seemed to put him at ease, and during the conversation, I asked him how he ended up here in Albuquerque. He said that he was one of the original scientists that came over after WW II in Operation Paper Clip. I asked him if he ever heard of the German Glock (The Bell). Surprisingly, he had! In fact, he told me that the first design actually had several jet (or rocket) engines mounted on the outside of the disk. When ignited (or started) they would spin an independent section of the Bell. However, that design did not work.

Case #2. While treating an elderly Notre Dame grad, he was telling me that he had worked at Los Alamos, Sandia Labs, and a classified aircraft company, as an Electrical Engineer. I asked him if he had ever been down in the "tubes." Yes he said, and they go all over the world!

The so called tube or tunnel system stories are BS they only go around the inside of believers minds nowhere else!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Violater1

The so called tube or tunnel system stories are BS they only go around the inside of believers minds nowhere else!

So the USAF tunnel boring device from the 60's is BS?

Please elaborate, with links and facts, or it's not so.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Violater1

Snarl

Say what!!??

That's it??

Some of what the Notre Dame guy said reinforced the stories from Phil Schneider. Apparently, there is a small military out post or whatever you want to call it, just north of Dulce.

The story of walt willis on You Tube you find interesting as well.

new topics

top topics

join