It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Malaysia MH370, Phones ringing.Not underwater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Rant First!
I will post this interesting piece of news for the sake of it. But I will go on record and state my frustration with this entire subject. I am sick of 24 hr news coverage and 1 million threads here, on this site. This damn plane, is not the greatest current event at this present time. There are much larger events facing all of us right now. This entire story and event stinks as a deliberate MSN distraction! Watch the Magicians other hand. Something is being covered up and something wicked comes this way! And, it is not this damn plane.

Story

Reports of family members claiming their loved ones phones are connecting, but ringing out without answering. This puts a hole in any claim of the plane being submerged. The Chinese officials have taken written statements from 19 seperate families. With this, phone providers claim phones cannot be traced with GPS.

Story below

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You're sick of all the threads, so your solution is to start another one about a topic which has been discussed at length for days?

The phones ringing is not breaking news nor is it in need of a new thread.

Maybe I should rant about those who don't understand how the search function works.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You're just now reading that story?

This has been in the news since right after the plane went down.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks that story is just a distraction from what's going on between the East and West that could quite potentially lead to WW3?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You can't skip the article and move on to one about a different subject?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hmmmm…..let's see: military emails hacked suggesting false flag. Plane disappears with engineers involved in cloaking……no matter it's originating airport or destination……

It seems to me the issue is now why, quite simply. What is to be gained, and who will be blamed. That's how this crap seems to work.
Regards,
Tetra50

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes, that's right I am! Why? Because it is the first I have heard of it ! Why ? Because I have stayed away from the stupid subject for the above reasons stated. So get off ya high horse Before I smack you off it ! Close thread couldn't give a crap you self righteous .....
edit on 15-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yep! Since 911 every cell phone ever made can be tracked even if the gps is off. And whats up with the plane gone missing?

Every plane that leaves its course is red flaged by the US so something is up anyways. I stopped watching the news about this days ago, having special people talking about nothing. Tossing crap out there without any ideas what so ever.

Lets put it another way. Someone on that plane had intel or had to be important enough to vanish the whole plane. Close enough to China and Russha so since they be a fighting had to cover something up.

Same goes for Japan, earthquakes and volcanos. I call it a Lock Down due to the stolden pass port crap they be saying went on. Next all passports will have to be updated, lock down since Russha at war and if we mess with them we might have our hands full.

Oh well, springs around the corner and just can not wait for the next storm to come blowing by! What ever happen to a good raining day anymore?

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
Yes, that's right I am! Why? Because it is the first I have heard of it ! Why ? Because I have stayed away from the stupid subject for the above reasons stated. So get of ya high horse Before I smack you off it ! Close thread couldn't give a crap you self righteous .....

I'm gathering from reading (though my comprehension in that area might not be that good) that you are replying to member: Answer. Perhaps so, perhaps not. I've enjoyed your threads. Please don't go all aggregate on us---sorry using the term more than loosely---and stop making the sense you usually do.
Regards,
Tetra

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This story is about a week old.

So if you read the previous threads you hated, you would have known that.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

No reason to be rude. Yes, the cell phone issue has been discussed but it's buried in a 200 page plus thread, it's easy to miss.

It would be nice if you just pointed out the main points that were discussed.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
Yes, that's right I am! Why? Because it is the first I have heard of it ! Why ? Because I have stayed away from the stupid subject for the above reasons stated. So get off ya high horse Before I smack you off it ! Close thread couldn't give a crap you self righteous .....
Angry much?

Your complaining about hearing too much off it, now it's you've stayed away from it..

Make up you damn mind, and have a little self-control. Or meds.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

Dude. You got problems. And the way you deal with them is laughingly counter-intuitive.

Read the other threads before making a fool of yourself.

As for knocking me off my high horse, I'm 6'5" 225... Would love to see that effort.

It would look as stupid as this thread.

AAC

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

tetra50

13th Zodiac
Yes, that's right I am! Why? Because it is the first I have heard of it ! Why ? Because I have stayed away from the stupid subject for the above reasons stated. So get of ya high horse Before I smack you off it ! Close thread couldn't give a crap you self righteous .....

I'm gathering from reading (though my comprehension in that area might not be that good) that you are replying to member: Answer. Perhaps so, perhaps not. I've enjoyed your threads. Please don't go all aggregate on us---sorry using the term more than loosely---and stop making the sense you usually do.
Regards,
Tetra

Yes and I appologise.There are so many rude people here lately. I just reply in kind these Days.I've had enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

13th Zodiac

Dude. You got problems. And the way you deal with them is laughingly counter-intuitive.

Read the other threads before making a fool of yourself.

As for knocking me off my high horse, I'm 6'5" 225... Would love to see that effort.

It would look as stupid as this thread.

AAC

Who was talking to you? No effort at all. I've had shot guns put in my face and I still here.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

tetra50

13th Zodiac

Regards,
Tetra

Yes and I appologise.There are so many rude people here lately. I just reply in kind these Days.I've had enough.

No need to apologize. Just don't wish to see your voice silenced over inanity. Hang in there. I am feeling somewhat similar, though it's nothing to do with ATS, but the at large environment…….

Still, I've respected and enjoyed your threads, (telling you they are more than entertainment) and the struggle is never over……no matter how weary or in pain we are. And I believe you know this. I think you are on target about this incident, but (and I don't know about you) but as I look at escalating events, I see nothing being learned, nor intended to be. Wish I wasn't so cynical, but there it is. It's painful, all the enumerations of living here or there or anywhere…..but somehow we have to strive to see meaning there-here-and-whereabouts, if you know what I mean…..
Regards, as always,
Tetra
edit on 15-3-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

13th Zodiac

tetra50

13th Zodiac

Regards,
Tetra

Your rudeness detector needs to be recalibrated. You also need to take a step back and evaluate why you're so quick to fly off the handle over an innocuous remark. Sounds like you need a break from the internet and I mean that sincerely, not in a snarky manner.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There is a chance this could be a media distraction to something else.
But who is to say you can't look both ways, keep a eye on the escalating problems in Russia, but also focus this plane could be part of this farce.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Please add to one of the many ongoing threads.

Thank you.

Closed.

top topics

join