It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question about Aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

mysterioustrangerThe Extraterrestrial Vision
Who Is Here and Why and Their Impact on
Our World
Gina Lake

Copyright ©1993 Gina Lake

PART I: Who Is Here and Why
1. Where You Came From and Where You Are Going 5
2. The Pleiadians 31
3. The Sirians 39
4. The Orions 46
5. The Zeta Reticuli 49
6. The Greys 56

Well, without reading your link, because the link is broken...let me say this:

Pleiadians: don't exist, the stars that comprise the Pleiadian cluster are all far too young to harbor life at this time.

Sirians, maybe, if you can get past the white dwarf that is some 7AU at its closest (every 50 years).

Orions...Orion is a constellation, not a star...try again, with a real place please!

Zeta Reticuli: Actually Zeta 2 Reticuli, and perhaps Zeta 1 as well. But definitely there is life there.

The Grays: same as Zeta Reticuli.

So after all that you have 1, maybe 2 species.

There are however, several not accounted for here

Actually, I have found stars that might work for some of these...There is a reasonable star for the "Orions", and there is also one for Pleiadians. If we add Tau Ceti, 82 Eridani, Upsilon Andromedae...and a few others we can have a serious party.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ninipe
There once were two younglings from behind the crab nebula and their parents left them unattended. They got drunk stole dadys hyper-space-engine, had a blast, lost control and smashed into the desert near a tiny town called roswell. As they regained consciousness one of them had to witness how these uniformed savages performed a vivisection on his buddy. So his mind went viral and he deciphered the primitive vocal code they used to communicate. As they came to get him he baffled them by declaring he is the son of the great general from the crab nebula (his father was a simple shop owner) and if they would do him any harm, his people would come and revenge him. So the uniform-people thought they were smart and could get a sweet deal out of this. They wanted him to share all of his knowledge, while they'd wait for his people to come and get him....

Crab Pe-ople Crab Pe-ople Crab Pe-ople Taste like Crabs, Look like people

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Idiosonic

Yeah you caught me, I got a serious south-park-problem

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Youre telling me about each? You couldn't search yourself and get the free copy? Sad. When you do read it...even its fictional hypothesis....then you can comment. Until then...you arent qualified to discuss it unread.

Again...search in GOOGLE for the FREE PDF of that book. Download it....READ it...or at least THROUGH SOME OF IT....and then get back to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Youre telling me about each? You couldn't search yourself and get the free copy? Sad. When you do read it...even its fictional hypothesis....then you can comment. Until then...you arent qualified to discuss it unread.

Again...search in GOOGLE for the FREE PDF of that book. Download it....READ it...or at least THROUGH SOME OF IT....and then get back to me.

Wow!!!

Well lets take a wee look here at who/what IS qualified...shall we?

Your free PDF is fiction. pure and simple.

What I use/used is/was...science... (please understand; IF your book says there IS life where life CANNOT be, then it is necessarily fiction...note further; there are actually very places like this)

There are actually very sound scientific reasons I said what I did.

The Pleiades are only 400 million years old or so...Earth wasn't habitable until sometime after 500 million years, and current though is much closer to 1 billion.

Orion is a stellar nursery, the probability of anything being old enough to support life there is less than the Pleiades.

Sirius, is a class A star with a white dwarf companion. This companion has the mass of Sol and is the size of Earth. Contemporary thought is that even IF Sirius is old enough to support life; it doesn't. Now, you should also understand that I don't support modern thought where Sirius is concerned.

As I said Zeta 2, and probably Zeta 1 have natural life. Zeta 2 has a space faring society. Although there currently is no evidence of planets around either star.

Here is a video and a paper that will do a much better job of showing you where the probable locations for ET are, again, this is based on contemporary science, and not speculation, or channeling.

paper

Now...IF you should care enough to provide a working link; I'd be more than happy to give it a read when time permits.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Im not doing any of your research for you. And I never said I believe anything from that book. Only that it was interesting when considering opinions of who or what is here, why and for how long.

Heres another also free to download: "The Alien Interview". But youll have to find it yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

mysterioustranger

Im not doing any of your research for you. And I never said I believe anything from that book. Only that it was interesting when considering opinions of who or what is here, why and for how long.

Heres another also free to download: "The Alien Interview". But youll have to find it yourself.

You wholly misunderstand!

I'm not asking you to do any research for me...I seriously do not need your help.

And, IF you have no investment in this "book" then why are you releasing it? The only thing such fiction can do is further obfuscate the issue...it that your intent? To make it harder to find the truth?

In my search I am only interested in science...not some "run around" over some book that appears to contain serious Untruth.

Oh, and the alien interview...fake!

ETA: It appears that you don't even support what you tried to post. How is anyone supposed to take you with any seriousness if you can't support what you write?

edit on 17-3-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

tanka418

mysterioustranger

You wholly misunderstand!

I'm not asking you to do any research for me...I seriously do not need your help.

And, IF you have no investment in this "book" then why are you releasing it? The only thing such fiction can do is further obfuscate the issue...it that your intent? To make it harder to find the truth?

In my search I am only interested in science...not some "run around" over some book that appears to contain serious Untruth.

Oh, and the alien interview...fake!

ETA: It appears that you don't even support what you tried to post. How is anyone supposed to take you with any seriousness if you can't support what you write?

edit on 17-3-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

Hey tank,
If you are looking for facts then so am I. Maybe you can help me get to the bottom of what I have experienced in my life…And maybe not.
You Tube interview report I gave in May of 2012 will give you some insight into that report: “The story of walt willis”.
I have been looking for others like me for some time now but have not found anyone so far.
As far as the “Alien Interview” is concerned, I believe it is based on truth.
I also believe the report from Andrew Basiago, Dan Sherman, Travis Walton, and Jim Sparks.
I do not like all of the grief that has been given to the folks that have come forward with reports of alien contacts. It will drive the truth underground and hurt the chance for full disclosure.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

According to our anthill science and how we age things? You don't think that higher civilizations could use whatever type of planet or moon is there, or have cities in space and artificial planets and moons wherever they wish, no matter what age, if the stars in question give off energy? Also, we're in a multiverse, we're on a lower floor. Then there is the whole time factor, and whether we're in the past, in one of my experiences, was told during a medical checkup, "you do realize this is the past don't you?" and blanked out. There are far too many variables involved when assessing any system that its safe to say, all bets are off, and Et doesnt attend our science courses to accomplish what they do.

Pleiades is abundantly populated.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Unity_99

According to our anthill science and how we age things? You don't think that higher civilizations could use whatever type of planet or moon is there, or have cities in space and artificial planets and moons wherever they wish, no matter what age, if the stars in question give off energy?

No, not according to Terrestrial science so much as simple logic and reason. Firstly; the age of many stars, the Pleiades included, is well known in Terrestrial science, so that estimate is sufficiently valid to use.

At 400 million years the planets themselves have not yet completed the formation process, and there is still a good amount of debris floating around any nascent planetary systems that may be forming. To interfere with this natural development process is, and should be considered foolish by any civilization advanced enough to even pretend to modify it. Interference with nature on that level is something far worse than [I]anything[/I] Terrestrials have done to the Earth. In my opinion, ET is far smarter than that!

Could an advanced civilization colonize a young planet that is habitable? Sure, why not. Perhaps even slightly accelerate the final stages of its development (like terraforming).

But, again, to do something that would alter the natural development of a planet; is wholly unconscionable.

Also, we're in a multiverse, we're on a lower floor. Then there is the whole time factor, and whether we're in the past, in one of my experiences, was told during a medical checkup, "you do realize this is the past don't you?" and blanked out. There are far too many variables involved when assessing any system that its safe to say, all bets are off, and Et doesnt attend our science courses to accomplish what they do.

Pleiades is abundantly populated.

I don't believe in the "multiverse" notion...I believe it is all part of a singular Universe.

Please don't think that ET doesn't use the very same science as Terrestrial Humans. They may have been at it longer (exploring the Universe), but it is still the same Universe, still the same science. (Physics is Physics; doesn't matter where you are)

And, when you say that "we're on a lower floor"; you need to understand, that this "floor" is the "physical" or material universe, and is the very same plane upon which ET lives and dies, and goes about his daily tasks.

And, time travel...next time you get the chance; ask about the technological manifestation of "closed time-like curves". (that is what time travel and manipulation is...the creation or manifestation, and the control of, "closed time-like curves".) Terrestrial science knows how to do this...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You make a huge, unfounded assumption:

snoopy11

But consider this....

There must be Aliens in the Galaxy...

Or, there aren't.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

yeahright

snoopy11

But consider this....

Or, there aren't.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Well thats a pretty big waste of space, dont ya think ?
And whats ATS for if you cant rationally discuss their possibility ?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

snoopy11
Well thats a pretty big waste of space, dont ya think ?
And whats ATS for if you cant rationally discuss their possibility ?

it isn't wasted for me.

You can discuss the possibility all you want. I'm merely pointing out that in my opinion aliens in the galaxy is not a foregone conclusion, Project Camelot notwithstanding. A supposition is not a statement of fact. Aliens in the galaxy? Not so far as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

snoopy11
Yeah ok,

All nice answers in their own way...

But consider this....

We let off an atomic bomb a very long time ago...

We now have two scenarios.....

The thing is the Alien Interferometers which will be very large and very good will have easily detected the signature flash from that A-bomb....

The Aliens being moral must have two courses of action left open to them.

If possible go visit small green blue planet to see if the inhabitants are thinking about Mutually Assured Destruction or are just MAD.

If interstellar travel is impossible due to the laws of physics....

Send simple message by radio saying to inhabitants of said small green blue planet 'Are you ok ? Or did you just commit mass genocide ? Can we help ?'

The Aliens should either be here by now.... that is interstellar travel is possible...

Or scientific community should have recieved the radio message... which by all accounts and I believe the Scientists that they have not recieved any such signal.

But in my opinion, the Aliens would be more moral than us in the same way that most modern humans are more moral than humans of 3000 years ago...

So in finding us ..... by virtue of A-bomb signature... They have a moral duty to contact us...

So why haven't they....?

Or have they....?

I do believe that Aliens have visited us....they must have by now... but it is us who are acting like d*cks and not them...

Very well said!
www.youtube.com...
Give a listen and then tell me there are no aliens...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thanks for your video it was excellent.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am not going to start a new thread as its slightly related to this one.

Is the above video a hoax or is it sincere...?

Does anyone have rational evidence whether it is a hoax or sincere ?

**Note I am not saying this real but simply asking the question.

Regards

Snoopy.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Again sir...I DID NOT SAY ANY OF IT WAS SUPPORTED BY MY BELIEFS. I only mentioned that book and "The Alien Interview" both as interesting reading. I am not purporting to believe it myself, nor support the theories in each.

To the OP, I was merely suggesting some interesting reading that gave an opinion by those authors of some possiblities that would make him think...that was related to his OP.

I did when I read it, wondering the possibilities...some I didnt think of. It didnt require you to pick them all apart as to why they couldnt be true. Yet, that was your agenda on some simple and interested fictional (?) reading of interest to the topic.
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splck

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

yeahright

snoopy11

But consider this....

Or, there aren't.

Sorry man, but probability demands that there be other life, not just in the Galaxy, but in the solar system as well...and indeed, science is showing us that there was once life on mars, and probably still is...such as it is.

So...assuming that there is no life other than Humans/Earth is, in reality, the unfounded assumption.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's all conjecture at this point based on our own experiences, because we don't know anything else. We're marginally intelligent animals that live for tiny moments on a small speck of rock in a universe so big we honestly can't comprehend it. We try to imagine what other alien lives might be like and what they might think about, but it's essentially beyond our ability to do so. Imagine your cat or dog trying to imagine what you do at work. That's the position we're in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join