It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question about Aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Having just come across Project Camelot,

Are there really 30 plus alien races visiting the earth and walking among us..?

This does seem really unlikely....

However the mainstream scientific view is that there is no evidence of Alien life anywhere in the Galaxy.

This does seem really unlikely too...

Is anyone else coming to the conclusion there is something wrong with the picture..

The Universe should have at least a slight curvature but everywhere we look its flat...

Scientists often like to say that if there were Aliens visiting the earth that the scientific community would know about it...

This is such obvious b*lls*it that it beggars belief that its repeated so often...

Yeah if a technological race that was 250 million years in advance of our technology was visiting Earth we would know about it that we could percievably detect such technology is absurd nonsense, yet its the mainstream view.

We are at present on the cusp of discovering cloaking devices ourselves but we have not a clue how to travel to the stars.

So you would think a race of ET's or former Indigenous species of Earth who are 250 million years in advance of us would have discovered visible light invisibility a very long time ago and dare say have even better cloaks than the ones we are trying to develop.

But on the other hand if you believe the Project Camelot people, we have the Annnunaki, The Greys and the Raptors and 30 other species of Aliens who if you beleive the Project Camelot people are all d*cks.

Take Marduk Head of the Annunaki came to Earth played God.... what a f*cker... seriously..

The Raptors sometimes like to eat Humans... this is as repulsive as finding a human who likes to eat Dolphins or Great Apes or dogs for that matter I mean sweet jesus... why....

There is something terribly wrong with what we are being told by mainstream science and mainstream conspiracy theorists...

How much bull do we need to swallow.. ?
It just does not add up....
Life on Earth formed almost after it had cooled... but it should by all reason not developed for at least 2 billion years after the earth cooled...
The universe has the same temperature across all regions of space but since light has a speed limit this should not be the case.
Aliens live among us in disguise..
It just does not add up...
Greys abduct humans for experimentation
It just does not add up..

In terms of Aliens anyone with half a brain must realise there must be Aliens in the galaxy.... logic dictates this....
Unless you believe that God made us as a one off, one time deal and the rest of the Creation is window dressing.

So where the f*ck are all the Aliens.....?

It just does not add up...
Come out Aliens .... why the f*ck are you hiding ?...... cos they must be....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy11

My stock answer to this :

Aliens exists in masses in the cosmos (Logical Certainty)
Although no proof exists that they do.

Alien visitation by even one race ... NOT proven.
(Some circumstantial evidence).

Thats all i got.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Project Camelot is completely ridiculous. They set out to do something honorable (get to the truth) but ended up giving a platform to charlatans, liars, conmen, and the delusional. I was obsessed with project camelot when I first discovered it and devoured their interviews. I think I have probably seen every single one and read every transcript on their site. The conclusion I came away with was that there was so much nonsense propagated that it was impossible to discern if there was any truth to anything their guests said. If 90% of what you are told by someone is false, can you really trust them when they say the other 10% is the real truth?

It's for that reason that I can't take Project Camelot seriously anymore. That and David Wilcock. I can't stand that guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Tinfoil hat time! SO what if...Aliens basically wrapped a type of barrier around the Solar system, that barrier is massive LED type deal, and it just shows a video recording of the universe, so while aliens are having a look see at us, all we see outside of our solar system is really just an old video of the universe. I guess if voyager smacks into it we will find out

edit on 15-3-2014 by Frexmil2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Frexmil2

Tinfoil hat time! SO what if...Aliens basically wrapped a type of barrier around the Solar system, that barrier is massive LED type deal, and it just shows a video recording of the universe, so while aliens are having a look see at us, all we see outside of our solar system is really just an old video of the universe. I guess if voyager smacks into it we will find out

Well, they did report that whatever readings they where getting from voyager was nothing like they expected, so you could be right. :-)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Are there really 30 plus alien races visiting the earth and walking among us..?

hmmm

emmm....

no.....

next question.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They are here but won't walk amoungst us, probably just observing our detrimental nature towards eachother, our planet and even space. I think current model of our Universe is incorrect as well, but only time and more out of the box thinking scientists will figure all this out.

I doubt aliens want contact with us, we will probably just want to destroy them because they are different or we are afraid.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ok my go to response for something like this is actually my signature too.

The chances of aliens being out there is guaranteed really there is life on this planet so there got to be life on others

We can see far away planets now and determine if they have life so an advanced race of aliens that can travel through space ect wouldn't even need to visit us they probably got telescope type of things that would see a penny from 1000000 million light years away.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Evenin',

Q: "I have a serious question about aliens?"
A: "Use butter, taragon with a sprinkle of rosemary. That should take the inherent bitterness out of the Grey's flesh. Be sure to cook at 325F using a guide of 45 minutes per pound and try not to flip the meat a lot...it'll make it tough. Be sure to cook the Grey thoroughly. Raw Grey flesh will give you a case of the "Trots" like you've never seen...I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy and whatever you do...never cook a Grey in garlic. They'll explode."

But seriously now, you'd be wise to avoid Project Camelot.

-Peace to all my alien brothers and sisters-
edit on 15-3-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

TheSparrowSings

Frexmil2

Well, they did report that whatever readings they where getting from voyager was nothing like they expected, so you could be right. :-)

Oh my gosh...We are a Alien Reality tv show, like The animal planet. Oh how advanced civilizations mock us about our weak biological based bodies, need for eating and drinking, and of course the inability to learn lessons! Or maybe we are getting a 2nd chance, when we lived in and wiped out all life on mars, in order to follow some grand directive, Aliens just made some adjustments to earths Biosphere and genetically Reset us for a do over! Although after some hooligan alien teen crashed his ship in new mexico, we are now on the fast path to Transcending Biology. For as well as nature makes things, Technology can always improve

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah ok,

All nice answers in their own way...

But consider this....

There must be Aliens in the Galaxy...

We let off an atomic bomb a very long time ago...

We now have two scenarios.....

The thing is the Alien Interferometers which will be very large and very good will have easily detected the signature flash from that A-bomb....

The Aliens being moral must have two courses of action left open to them.

If possible go visit small green blue planet to see if the inhabitants are thinking about Mutually Assured Destruction or are just MAD.

If interstellar travel is impossible due to the laws of physics....

Send simple message by radio saying to inhabitants of said small green blue planet 'Are you ok ? Or did you just commit mass genocide ? Can we help ?'

The Aliens should either be here by now.... that is interstellar travel is possible...

Or scientific community should have recieved the radio message... which by all accounts and I believe the Scientists that they have not recieved any such signal.

But in my opinion, the Aliens would be more moral than us in the same way that most modern humans are more moral than humans of 3000 years ago...

So in finding us ..... by virtue of A-bomb signature... They have a moral duty to contact us...

So why haven't they....?

Or have they....?

I do believe that Aliens have visited us....they must have by now... but it is us who are acting like d*cks and not them...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There once were two younglings from behind the crab nebula and their parents left them unattended. They got drunk stole dadys hyper-space-engine, had a blast, lost control and smashed into the desert near a tiny town called roswell. As they regained consciousness one of them had to witness how these uniformed savages performed a vivisection on his buddy. So his mind went viral and he deciphered the primitive vocal code they used to communicate. As they came to get him he baffled them by declaring he is the son of the great general from the crab nebula (his father was a simple shop owner) and if they would do him any harm, his people would come and revenge him. So the uniform-people thought they were smart and could get a sweet deal out of this. They wanted him to share all of his knowledge, while they'd wait for his people to come and get him....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What about a quarantine of our Sol System? Not so much a reality tv show but their fear that should we take our primitive hatred into space with us, several races in the vicinity would likely participate in that and monitor us, one would think. I don't feel 30 is a logical number though, because the more you have here the more likely the are to have a slip up or something.

OP - would you think they would want to directly interfere with our evolutionary path, even if we are blowing up #, they would likely keep a veil of secrecy upon their intention and presence.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am sure our nuclear explosions were more like crap the kids found the matches good thing they didn't find the flame thrower out back.

Personally I think we are just a live experiment genetic modified from numerous races across the galaxy would help explain the race issue science doesn't want to seem to touch with a ten foot pole .

I guess everything comes down to 50/50 they are or they are not here

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It would not be their moral obligation to contact us, but yes I agree that they would likely be more moralistic, evolved to the point that they realize they have zero right to interfere in our affairs. No matter how stupid we are... Until the day we find them, I suppose, out there.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok,

I dont really get the son of the shopkeeper/General thing so Im guessing you are kidding...

If we are a genetic experiment from several species of aliens then why do we have such a high correlation of DNA with earth organisms like Trees.

I would expect us to be gentically different than anything on planet Dirt.

If my kids found matches and I knew about it I would consider it my moral duty to take them off them.

Not say well at least they haven't found my AK47 or glock pistol yet.... and just sort of shrug....

I don't really believe that humans are all evil either or stupid...

I dont consider myself to be either evil or stupid Im sure you dont consider yourself to be evil or stupid...

So why think that 90% of humans are both evil and stupid...? makes little sense to me..

All I am trying to say is Aliens should know about us....
and they should be visiting us....

The governments of the world would know this but must be keeping it from the public and scientific community.

My own guess is that the governments fear the Aliens because they will lose power..

ie the people in power are acting like d*cks and this is more in keeping with my experience of life.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There are far more than 30 on earth, in earth, around earth, and in the solar system.

Read all of Sleeper's threads on ats and his site online, just search Lou Baldin. Quite a lot of drips there. I can't verify everything he says, but it alligns with what I know very well.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Only thing i don't agree with from your post. I feel like you're assuming that aliens would have similar Communications to us. A major problem about the Universe, and the life that could inhabit it, is that we only have the concept of water base life to look for. As humans, we can only look for things that are similar to things around us because thats all we know. Imagine explaining the internet to someone from 1500AD, but not giving them any information on what electricity is, what Computers are, what plastics are, and where they come from. Their minds just wouldn't be able to grasp it in anyway. now thats only a 514 year gap in time. All those things came to within the last 150 or so years(on record anyways) and the internet has totally shifted the social dynamics of the human race. Try Imagine what devices will be around 10,000 years in the future, at the same exponential technological growth we are going through now, maybe even accelerated by something yet to be invented or discovered . The idea that we can't travel faster then light is only based off of Human mathematics and is limited to our current understanding of the universe, which is very very little. I usually don't bother trying to guess what aliens would be like, or what technology they would possesses. One thing I believe is that If a species on another planet managed to become aware, as humans have, then they would have to go through the same, if not similar Technological advances as we have. They would have to, as a species, develop ways to get off the planet, and sustain traveling through space, All without completely ruining the planet finding the resources to build such a craft. Nanotechnology is the great key. Having the ability to construct and deconstruct any anything, Atom by Atom, at great speed, would mean to be able to create anything, using anything. I Don't believe that any civilization advanced enough to travel trough deep space, would Still have Biological bodies. With all that being said....
As humans, We have the manpower, the resources and the Technology, to Build a space exploring ship. I Believe the ability was discovered to early, as the discovery of atomic energy was founded before our species could evolve enough mentally to be able to control our emotions. Instead of Spending resources on getting off this tiny rock, we've wasted it on wars, useless material items and by pollution. Once a Species Figures away to cheat the balance of nature, it has very little time to expand into space, or overcrowd and kill the planet they are on.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Frexmil2 because: Didnt spell check

edit on 15-3-2014 by Frexmil2 because: Some errors

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
bodies don't work in space, we learned that the hard way

i don't think these "aliens" are physical creatures
if you wade into the various mythologies of our past it gets even uglier

since you mentioned project camelot (scam-a-lot) did you ever watch the 2009 LA awake and aware conference?
the one with bob dean;
where he's introduced by jordan maxwell
you know maxwell?, the guy who inherited all of manly palmer halls 'research' material (or so he says)
(and we know who many p hall was)
in the conference, bob dean references people like zechariah sitchin, norman bergrun, etc
even chris carter and steven spielbergs 'TAKEN' get a special mention
you did watch 'taken' didn't you?
the show with the alien/human breeding program
and the aliens who can make dead relatives appear and chat with us
(and so on..)

...and that's how they feed us their "alternative" agenda

from likeable hooligans like vinny eastwood in new-zealand
right down to supposed "disclosure" with people like greer
who is now conducting "alien channeling sessions" in the desert with gullible sheeple
and having private conversations with various rothschilds

i've got serious questions about all this too..

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If we are a genetic experiment from several species of aliens then why do we have such a high correlation of DNA with earth organisms like Trees, you say.

Well they would have had to place their DNA into a base structure that had already adapted to this planet (all earth evolved species) so of course we would have a lot in common with everything else on this planet. Makes sense, right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join