It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just ai controlled biosuits?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Imagine if ET look totally different from terran liveforms but are intelligent and can create tools and technology to help them similar to us. But they have a 100 million year head start and have perfected transfering thier minds into genetically engineered biosuits.

Maybe they image of greys,tall whites,plaedians,insectiods,ect are just biosuits. Think Star Fleet in star trek and thier prime directive rule. They probably don't want to contaminate us with thier culture and technology knowning how violent and tribal we are.
edit on 15-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Do you know that we are also biosuits ?
Its just we dont bother to investigate it.
Think soul, think body.
Some entity call it "vessels".

edit on 15-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

There's many types of Grey's and whites described, but for the intense contact operations they have been reported to be undertaking with human specimens.... one would think that the more diligently reasonable path would to interact with us via "avatar" type setups.
This would limit contamination and bodily risk to the consciousness controlling the situation

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

www.terrybisson.com...

"There's no doubt about it. We picked up several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, and probed them all the way through. They're completely meat."

"That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars?"

"They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

"So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

"They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

Yep. Meat suits

That gives me a smile every time I read it

edit on 15-3-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think it stands to reason that if (and I only say if because I have no proof as a building block here) aliens are traversing the cosmos that some decided to use remote bioengineered robotic conscious beings to do the 'dangerous' space travel work. And others may have very well created a biological being for labor intensive activities, while others may have created a biological vessel to transfer their consciousness to in an effort to thwart death. And yet, still others may have done so simply because the technology was readily available to them to do so for (insert any given alien reason here).

So in short, I believe that it is almost a certainty that if aliens are visiting us and doing so via interstellar travel, then yes biological engineered beings are being used to varying degrees.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Even if we made it to Mars we would have to still uses some form of suit protecting us, same goes for anyone coming to Earth. Just catching a cold would kill you since your body does not have any idea of what it caught.

We have somehow coded every disease on earth passed down from being cave men. So going to another planet with others you could wipe out their whole planet just breathing or the otherway around.

Now if there is no one in the suit then it would have to be some form of machine only and the suit protects the machine from dirt, dust and water. Now if you play around with it some, one could stop by another planet. Take samples and cross breed their DNA in order to jump start their DNA.

Yet that would take Time since they would have to have children crossed breed having geans that would have the same makeup as us on earth. Yet that is something we have no idea about as of now.

Anything is possible, if one can handle the risks involved.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This belongs in Skunk Works.
A premise that holds ZERO evidence, "100 million year head start".

WTF???

EViDENCE, PLEASE,
edit on 15-3-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Aliens using remote controlled drones is probably a good bet. Unless surrogates, or some type of conscious interactive tech. for something extremely advanced that could be controlled from a distance. Would be great for mining asteroids.

However, a drone has to come from somewhere close by. Size of a craft could be a bigger factor in engineering for FTL.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The double post things strikes again. sorry.
edit on 16-3-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Either we're at the top or we're not. If we're not then we have to imagine we don't know every trick they have or will use to do what they want. Maybe they ARE higher on the pole than us and really do have something like a biosuit or something out of this world crazy. To us, their technology might appear as magic. And yet if we're indeed at the top then all of this is probably just the product of our rich imagination, producing both good things and BS things.

And what if we're not at the top and yet instead of aliens it's us? What if there's a secret cabal of more intelligent and capable humans, who've stealed and kept hidden technology to enable them to do what we can't?

To a sincere and reasonable mind, no time is wasted on this frivolous s*** pie. Unless a piece of an alien spaceship shows up or some dead alien... or something out of hollywood where they park in orbit and start talking to us.

I think only a limited number of possibilities can explain why humans find themselves alone, without any official sign of contact between ourselves and some other intelligent extraterrestrial species, and yet we're in reality surrounded by intelligent species in our galaxy. This paradox is just plain hard to grasp, since even nuclear-powered starships would be enough to travel between the stars. If a species could manage a thousand years of travel then they could probably use solar sails to leap the spaces between stars too. A thousand years is not beyond the reach of machines. We look out there and so far we see NOTHING except bright burning stars and enormous gas clouds and black holes and so on.

I was in another thread and asked if the 94% or whatever of the universe we register as dark energy/matter is actually ET civilization? The idea being they completely mask their presence, but can't hide their gravity effects. It's beyond insane to suggest somehow ET civilization would resemble dark energy/matter, but it's a thought I can't resist putting out there, since it's 94% of our universe.

Some smart-seeming gentleman linked me this book:
en.wikipedia.org - The Wanderer (Fritz Leiber novel)...

Unfortunately, he is probably just juicing my imagination. I understand that. It's like what glory is there in telling kids there's no Santa Claus, unless you give them something they can bite into and enjoy and make you feel less cold hearted?
edit on 16-3-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yep, I read it too, talking meats! LOL

On subject, I bet this is what they thinking...

Those "meats" are pretty weak, they cannot withstand the long journey, the solar radiation, the magnetic fields, they breakdown, they call it "ageing", once broken, they cannot recycle it, its single use, what a waste! Also these "meats" are not transferable and if fail, it fail completely! We must abduct, tag, take samples and perform experiments on these called "hoomans", they are pretty weak and harmless.

Noooooo!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
Imagine

And that is what hypnosis is too right? Imagination.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Not exactly. I guess some might be considered that, as Sleeper/Lou Baldin says the survivors found in the Roswell crash were. He says that there is no earth force or human, or weather anomaly that can take down a ufo. Its like an ant taking down an eagle with an ant cannon, not possible basically. Ets round up ets, so that was an ET battle, with the real ETs being taken aboard, and the renegade craft crashed with lower tech being given as a gift to upgrade earth and ai bots.

The thing is, they can clone body suits, but if you consider their bodies "bots" then they're "soul bots" because essence is there.
And some would be themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

greyer

John_Rodger_Cornman
Imagine

And that is what hypnosis is too right? Imagination.

Imagination is more important than intelligents, however I did see two types of aliens.
Saw two short grays and one tall up close...very close!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What if the ship has an ai that interfaces with the biosuits?

Kind of like avatar or the matrix. A pilot beams his "mind" into a ship hundreds of light years away and controls the ship's ai control system remotely. The Tall and short greys are just extentions of this dynamic control system.

That is why they could care less if we recovered one of thier biosuits. Because its not them. Its merely a tool to communicate with us and not scare us(humaniod with psyonics).

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I like the whole "imagine if..." scenario painted here!

It does make plain common sense that an advanced civilization would use AI controlled ships, probes, or versions of themselves, to investigate other areas of space and it's a theory I have long been interested in. We are doing a similar thing right now on Mars.
Even the avatar type bodysuit, as a means of visiting other worlds without risk of contamination (in every sense), is a very plausible idea.

Unfortunately though, I don't subscribe to the whole Nordic, Grey, Reptilian fantasy that many hold as fact, as there is precious little evidence, though that's for another thread

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think it is very revealing that the government refers to the grays not as humanoids, but as "biological entities."

Yes. I absolutely believe they qualify more as "artificial intelligence" than alien beings from another planet.

First off, most studies suggest that the Grays are incapable of procreating sexually and must resort to asexual means in order to replicate. Living organisms don't have to do that; they procreate by natural means.

Secondly, most abductees report that the Grays seem to operate with a sort of "hive instinct" that to me suggests some sort of outside control system is manipulating them. Additionally, on an individual level, it's reported that most Grays seem confused when confronted with something unexpected that requires an individual Gray to "think fast" or react individually outside of their unit.

I don't know that I would qualify them as "a.i. bodysuits" but I would qualify them as biological androids.

Personally, I suspect that the human race attained a considerable level of technology in the distant past and that the Grays represent a part of that technology that is still in operation. I think originally, the Grays were developed by an ancient and very human military system.

Regardless of which day and age it is (or was) all human military systems seem to have one primary and overriding goal; that goal is to survive any disaster (be it manmade or natural) WITH THEIR TECHNOLOGIES STILL INTACT!

Whatever disasters befell the human race during the last Ice Age melt down, I've become convinced that at least one high-tech human military system survived it, and the Grays represent a still-functioning aspect of their technology.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What is that is what we are?
Second.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Davian
What is that is what we are?
Second.

Oh, I think there are any number of groups of human elitists who believe they've been given the right to control human society.

That is why it is so important for each of us to learn to "think outside the box" and teach our children to do so as well.

The elitists have always tried to enslave the human populace. NOT being their slaves takes considerable personal dedication and commitment on our part.

I am no biological android, nor am I a slave. I am a human being with free will.

And I'm pretty dang sure I am not alone...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman Think Star Fleet in star trek and thier prime directive rule. They probably don't want to contaminate us with thier culture and technology knowning how violent and tribal we are.
edit on 15-3-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

It would seem that such a high level of technology with Prime Directive-y intent would lead them to tailoring their suits to look like humans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join