It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian plane’s communication system 'was disabled before it disappeared'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It is very likely flight MH370 had its communications “deliberately disabled” before it went missing, but there has been no confirmation the plane was hijacked, Malaysian PM Najib Razak said at a press conference.

“There is a high degree of certainty” that the communications systems of flight MH370 were disabled by someone on board the plane, Razak said. Citing evidence from satellite images and radar tracking, Razak said the actions taken before the plane’s disappearance were "consistent with the deliberate action of someone on the plane."

Malaysian plane’s communication system 'was disabled before it disappeared'

So what does everyone think? this story just keeps getting stranger... now an implication that technology or jamming technology was used on the plane? Hijackers? Military? what say you ATS? weird one eh?

Couldn't see this already posted, hope it isn't....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

My vote is still that the a/c instantly lost cabin pressure, they attempted to turn, but all died very quickly. The craft flew on auto pilot until fuel was exhausted and crashed. The various failed equipment resulted from the extremely low temps at its various altitudes of between 37k andd 45k feet. Of course, there is a lot that we are not being told.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

possibly, but then why all the secrecy? why a governmental cover up for an airlines mistakes? seems a bit odd and I don't know how modern or advanced their airlines are, would they have the modern auto-land computer systems on board? and wouldn't the autopilot have tried to fly the original course?

edit on ESaturday2515am1023 by Elijah23 because: wee space missing, it bothered me...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why not join one of the already existing threads. This makes how many now? The mods are asleep at the wheel this morning.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah yeah yesterday's news. Put this in an existing thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I thought about that but I thought this was a revelation in itself that moves the conversation away from some of the theories already out there, like it being nothing, just being blown out of proportion or that there is a simple explanation for what was just a simple plane diversion... or that the system was turned off by malfunction or pilot error...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Death is not instantaneous when a plane looses pressure. There are degrees from dizzy to death that have to be gone through and a pressure drop would have been noted and correction attempts would have been made. It's obvious now that the plane has been hijacked. It's possible it crashed after that but I'm betting on it being stolen for use later.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

if you add significant new info to existing threads people miss it as they generally just read and reply to the OP, as opposed to a new story on potentially page 10 of a threads' comments, so I though this would make sure this info was seen and that the theories now stemmed from what was already known, plus this info going forward. if you get what I mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Still do you want to have to jump from thread to thread to get the latest news or even the latest crazy theory?
I'd rather it all be on one or two threads instead of a different thread for each idea. Maybe it's just me. Your thread hasn't been closed so obviously the mods don't agree with me. ( nothing new there either lol)
There should be two threads at most. One for out there conspiracy theories and one with news from mainstream media.

new topics

top topics

join