It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shoot unarmed Airman.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

edit on 15-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

JiggyPotamusIt is worrying to me that some people in America think that anything is acceptable if the suspect is a criminal.

Absolute truth.

But its not a coincidence.

As you probably already know, the media actively engages in character assassination.

If in the past, someone was involved in "X" (say drugs or a previous run in with LE), they are forever guilty going forward.

JiggyPotamusPeople forget that they probably break the law on a regular basis, in one way or another, whether they know about it or not.

You aint kiddin.

You're a criminal, whether you know it or not.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i would think these police were bullied kids in school and as they were being bullied thinking to themselves when i grow up i am going to become a cop so i can get some payback....

as another poster said one day these cops will meet a rambo and be on the other end of a spray of lead

Uh no, it's the other way around - they were the power tripping bullies.

The bullied kids killed themselves or suffer from a host of psychological problems well into adulthood.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
as another poster said one day these cops will meet a rambo and be on the other end of a spray of lead

It already happened. His name was Dorner. The cops tracked him down with a drone (the first American to get that honor) and then burned him alive on national television without trial as a warning to everyone else... after getting into a panic shooting up unrelated random cars and assaulting people.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Aazadan

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It already happened. His name was Dorner. The cops tracked him down with a drone (the first American to get that honor) and then burned him alive on national television without trial as a warning to everyone else... after getting into a panic shooting up unrelated random cars and assaulting people.

i was referring to rambo...u know...the guy who would taken down the drone with a bow and arrow

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Aazadan

hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i was referring to rambo...u know...the guy who would taken down the drone with a bow and arrow

The drone would have fallen prey to the hunting knife, no need to use the bow.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

These incidents are getting out of control. My daughter was speeding and was stopped by the police a few weeks ago while taking her BF to work. The way the cop treated her, a 19 year old girl and her 20 year old boyfriend, was just unreal. She was very scared and said she didn't know what was going to happen to her. She was threatened, pulled out of her car, searched, threw all of her belongings on the side of the highway as he was searching her vehicle, then made to do the field sobriety tests on the side of the road because he said she "looked" lethargic. Oh, his "probable cause" was her car smelled like marijuana. It doesn't/didn't, it smells like her perfume mixed with the restaurant she works for. Nothing at all like he claimed.

It was 6:45 a.m. on a Saturday. She worked until after 1:00 a.m. the night before. She came home after and I saw her that morning bc I was headed to work myself, so I know she wasn't impaired. No one should feel like that, or be treated like that, just for being stopped for speeding.

But, the more I hear what is happening to people in America, I feel that she is actually pretty lucky as it could have been much worse. It was a very traumatic experience for her though and hopefully she will not be speeding or doing anything else in order to be stopped again. I actually am much more careful when out and about than I used to be myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh boy, it's getting dangerous to get around.

Nothing would move without our consent.

Jude would be a rock star by now had he been allowed to keep his 'Police Brutality, 2014' thread going.
Give us this day, our wrongful death....

Posse Comitatus does have a nice ring to it, and besides, it's so fresh that spell check doesn't yet recognize it.

I'd like to teach the world to sing....

# 217
edit on 18-3-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: whoda thunk the baseball furies would come out on top?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join