It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Discovered this site late, but better late than never.

Who knew there is a site full of my kind of crazy

See you

Oh about me, I am white, Christian, single, little bit heavy, and wouldn't have it any other way

Opinionated too.

Well informed...

Towering intellect ..

This could go on, how many hours do you have LOL, ok see ya

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wow, a Christian and with towering intellect........Mmmmmmm, interesting......

Welcome to Madville...........Enjoy................

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Welcome to the enlightened place.

Can you give us a hint as to where you are on Planet Earth.

What areas you like to discuss.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
How do I post on this site?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

ZincMag
Discovered this site late, but better late than never.

Who knew there is a site full of my kind of crazy

See you

Oh about me, I am white, Christian, single, little bit heavy, and wouldn't have it any other way

Opinionated too.

Well informed...

Towering intellect ..

This could go on, how many hours do you have LOL, ok see ya

Welcome, just to let you know, there are many other "towering intellects" here that range in every single subject one could ever want to discuss.

This place is full of very bright people, it is sometimes challenging, at others a shear joy.

What subjects are you interested in?

The science forums are AMAZING!!!
Many very smart and very well informed people commenting on just about anything science you could want to learn more about or just talk about.

The political forums are like mosh pit at times. It is a mental onslaught with no holds barred, as many differing sides attempt to show not only why theirs is right, but why all others are wrong, with the guys in the middle making great points both ways. Fun if you like to debate geopolitical idiocy.

The breaking news forum is always full of stories you wont see anywhere else for days or even weeks sometimes. Many stories hit very early on. There are some very good investigators here, they seem to find information and think in ways you wont find on most other sights.

Here we will conclude the tour, to your right is the tin foil hat booth, to you r immediate front is the aliens forum, on your left is Des' cookie stand, a must BTW, her cookies are divine, and finally behind you is the avatar creations forum, these guys are great, I suggest checking it out, they can and will happily create you a master piece in short order, I cant enough good about them, there are seriously hundreds and hundreds of awesome avi's that they make and just post up "to a good home" on every page. They even do custom work.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure I missed most of the things you should be aware of, but others will most likely supply you with the necessary links.

Have fun

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZincMag

Welcome Zinc!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, It's a jungle out there!

edit on 15-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Yes well, Christians are like ants, many different types walking around, so many denominations, types, castes even.

The main thing is Jesus Christ, that's the connection, otherwise, for all you know, I am some Somalian Orthodox Christian that's forgotten by the world. Not saying I am, the point is, out of so many types of Christians, surely you can imagine a few of them having a towering intellect, no ?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I hail from North America LOL.

Now if you think I am being evasive, just think, I narrowed it down to small part of planet Earth, now all you need are star trek scanners to lock onto bone density or something

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

I am interested in Geo-Strategy, history, politics, science, spirituality, religion, philosophy, Extra Terrestrials.

Everything EXCEPT, demonology, Wicca, curses, Lucifer, Ouija board. These things I am aware of, but am not interested in.

When I see people talking curses or demons, I just shake my head, not out of fear, but disappointment.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

wow thanks

can I copy your avatar, just kidding

top topics

join