It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To everyone out there having a hard time in life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We all have those hardful times when it strongly seems we cannot overcome the persistant bleeding occuring in our life. A bleeding which in its essence is often based on multiple unresolved issues both consciously and unconsciously.

In these circumstances - moments of recurrent failures - we might lose hope towards breaking down the power they have over our mind.
One will easily understand this reality as the action of repeatedly falling over the same obstacle might strongly discourage an individual of actually crossing it. This can also lead to loss of perseverance.

When I face part of myself I have a hard time modifying, or work towards, I'll profoundly observe and improve my state of mind towards it. Sometimes the way we look at things is what truly blinds us. Our thoughts might even have a strong negative effect on us that feed and maintain this endless loop where the same mistakes are repeated over and over.

In reality, the fact is it's not that difficult to become a better person in life. The secret is to actually start doing it. Doing it now.
Not tomorrow.
Also realizing that one step behind often means 3 more forwards.

That's why I'd like to share one simple but powerful quote about how to resolve life issues that inspired me along the road

edit on 15-3-2014 by St0rD because: Added img

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Brilliant.

Thanks for that St0rD.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

You are welcome, sir.

That's the kind of inspiration worth sharin'

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Good post. A complementary advice to anyone who is stuck in a negative state of mind; find a healthy activity to engage in that gives you a sense of strength, either mental or physical. Persist in engaging in this activity, it may be whatever you like as long as it is healthy (walking, jogging, other physical exercising or sports) long enough so that you begin to see the difference that it does to both body and mind. By doing this, you get a glimpse of how a more positive way of life is actually attainable and so you can return to this activity whenever you feel that things are moving in the wrong direction again.
In short, you create a "place" for yourself where you are always progressing whenever you are there, so that you can ensure yourself that you can always move forward despite whatever situation you happen to find yourself in that seems to hold you back.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Indeed, physical exercice is an effective way to get rid of negative processing. It helps raise endorphine and allow us to go outside and get in touch with Mother Nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Thank you St0rD for sharing not only a beautiful graphic, but an uplifting quote. The wisdom of your own words in sharing a piece of yourself is the perfect compliment. Mother Nature is indeed a wonderfully soothing balm for the body, mind & spirit.

reply to post by questforpeace

Sage advice, and I loved this part especially:

you create a "place" for yourself where you are always progressing whenever you are there, so that you can ensure yourself that you can always move forward despite whatever situation you happen to find yourself in...

top topics

join