It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'FARCICAL HUNT' for 100s of lives - Do we civilians live in the Stone Age or something?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

BO XIAN

VoidHawk
I dont think its lost, I dont think thats possible these days, they KNOW where that plane is!

The conspiracy is why they remain silent!

My theory is something was supposed to happen to that plane and the plan went wrong, and I'd suggest if the plane was found it might reveal what happened, hence they dont want to find it.

I think you make excellent points.

It's an absurd and silly idea that TPTB do not know where the plane is . . . and more or less what happened to it. Shoot . . . they probably planned and scheduled it to almost the nth detail.

"It's an absurd and silly idea that TPTB do not know where the plane is . . . "
Exactly!
The question is, who's got it?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

imho, that's a very pregnant question in all this.

And what is the purpose?

It seems to me highly likely that the purpose will require more publicity eventually . . . to be very fulfilled. I could certainly be wrong but it just seems fairly inconsequential and dysfunctional to have a very big purpose and few to know about it.

Vot u tink?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by VoidHawk

imho, that's a very pregnant question in all this.

And what is the purpose?

It seems to me highly likely that the purpose will require more publicity eventually . . . to be very fulfilled. I could certainly be wrong but it just seems fairly inconsequential and dysfunctional to have a very big purpose and few to know about it.

Vot u tink?

Well, as we both agreed, something that big does not just dissapear unless they want it too. I would imagine there's many agencies from many different countries that ought to know exactly where that plane went, and NONE of them have spoken up!
So, either they're all in on the big secret, or, and more likely, someone with enough power and tech to operate unseen, has for some reason, stolen it from right under everyones noses!

Maybe thats the threat! They can make planes dissapear and there's nothing anyone can do about it?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

VoidHawk

Well, as we both agreed, something that big does not just disappear unless they want it too. I would imagine there's many agencies from many different countries that ought to know exactly where that plane went, and NONE of them have spoken up!

So, either they're all in on the big secret, or, and more likely, someone with enough power and tech to operate unseen, has for some reason, stolen it from right under everyone's noses!

Maybe that's the threat! They can make planes disappear and there's nothing anyone can do about it?

I would not be much surprised if you were exactly right.

I certainly believe that TPTB have extremely exotic tech that would look utterly supernatural and miraculous if demonstrated openly.

I'm a bit skeptical that the humans are in charge of UFO type craft that large--large enough to be able to engulf or 'tractor-in' a 777 . . . but they might.

Cloaking tech . . . there's sure a lot of hints that THAT has advanced far beyond what the average layman would guess.

I agree . . . all the major players probably have ample satellite and other tech deployed sufficiently to KNOW where the plane went--if not precisely--near precisely. Certainly the USA's globalist controlled black ops and military folks do. Anything less is just inconceivable given the vast money outlays for so long.

I'm still pondering . . .

WHAT PURPOSE?

It still does not make any sense to me for them to just zap the 777 into oblivion with no other surfaced implications . . . UNLESS . . . there really were folks on the plane that they wanted exterminated or to drain information from . . . though dealing with a whole 777 full of people seems like a REALLY inefficient, klunky, clumsy way to go about it.

Therefore, it seems to me that there HAS to be a LOT more of this situation to play out a lot more dramatically, somehow. . . . or at least somewhat dramatically.

IF this were to be some sort of DEMONSTRATION to recalcitrant leaders of some nations around the planet

OF the DEGREE of their control and technologies . . . that might make some sense . . .

However, one would suspect that lots of other more private demonstrations had already been delivered to the laps of rebellious or reluctantly complying leaders.

Curious.

Much appreciate your kind replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join