It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man defends himself with licensed gun may still face charges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

crazyewok
Face it

As IF I've not 'Faced it' or as IF I'm denying it.

edit on 15-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

crazyewok

SLAYER69
reply to post by andy1972

No problem

If race is not an issue with this story why interject it?

I think he is trying to figure out if he was wrongly charged cause he was black.

Face it, the american legal system can be pretty racist at times. So can the MSM.

It not your fault just the system.

More or less, yes. Im just waiting to see how the case goes.

I remember a couple of months ago the family of a coloured man shot by a CCW holder while trying to rob a store were suing him because he didn't walk away when he had the chance, he stayed and shot the perp...

Im wondering if this will go a similar way..they had a bat, he a gun...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

SLAYER69

crazyewok
Face it

As IF I've not 'Faced it' or as IF I'm denying it.

edit on 15-3-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Not sure why your so defensive?

Wasnt deriding you in anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A 17 and a 19 year old, a couple with CHILDREN...what sort of parents go around doing what they did together, now a couple of kids will grow up without their parents, how many lives destroyed in one incident..

VIDEO

Why is it the family members of the perps shot dead always say " He wasn't a bad kid.....".

Good kids don't go around with their teenage wives beating people with a baseball bat...
edit on AM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Based upon what we know, this is one of those cases where, if charges are filed against the guy for defending himself, the judge should have the authority to throw the prosecutor in prison for bringing such a ridiculous case to court. The man was being attacked by three assailants and beaten with a baseball bat. By any standard of sanity, his life was in danger. His actions in self defense seem absolutely justified from where I'm sitting.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

crazyewok
Not sure why your so defensive?

I'm not being defensive at all. But in my opinion you came across as if I was not aware of, ignorant of or even in denial of those types of situations

You wrote

crazyewok
SLAYER69

Face it, the american legal system can be pretty racist at times. So can the MSM. It not your fault just the system.

You're not making a general statement. You quoted me and then replied to me. It was directed towards me...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

vor78
Based upon what we know, this is one of those cases where, if charges are filed against the guy for defending himself, the judge should have the authority to throw the prosecutor in prison for bringing such a ridiculous case to court. The man was being attacked by three assailants and beaten with a baseball bat. By any standard of sanity, his life was in danger. His actions in self defense seem absolutely justified from where I'm sitting.

Apparantly theres a video of the incident...they're reviewing the tape.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Looks like the case is being processed according to Wisconsin law. It looks clean cut but police investigating as they should. It's not Florida where you get a parade for "street sweeping" blacks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join