It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Just Coincidence???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is this coincidence or governments all over the world are knowing that something significant will happen in 2012. Mayan calendar ends that year, some prophecies are talking about it , and now this -
quote:
REYKJAVIK (Reuters) - Fighting global warming will get tougher once the Kyoto protocol ends in 2012 and the world must try to get Washington involved in the long term, the head of the U.N. Environment Program said on Wednesday.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20041124/sc_nm/environment_kyoto_dc

Am I paranoid ?

dh

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well that's when the Schumann resonance is estimated to rise to a rate of 15 Hz, which is possibly going to attenuate human DNA to a point where we transform or die, where all parasitic elements are loosed of their hold on the world (this would include all species of parasites from the microscopic bug to the covenant of bloodsucking overlords feeding off the human race - one possible explanation for the rush to power through manipulation and terror of the New World Order types - they're trying to control this event)
And of course it is well to view the wobbling and wandering Poles (N & S of course, not the citizens of Poland) with a little alarm - they seem to be aiming for a flip - which may have happened more than once in prehistory, and whose reportage suggests the Earth stopping its rotation and going into reverse
Which might of course produce a few catastrophic earth changes
Well, the few years lead up to the Winter solstice of 2012 is already producing hundreds of predictors of Interesting Times ,and who wouldn't want to be seeing these changes
50% of the world now seems to be gradually awakening to what's going on, and while the manipulators try in various ways to promulgate millions of deaths through conflict and experimentation , live or die, that must be a positive thing

[edit on 24-11-2004 by dh]

[edit on 24-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
~~

20:12...Genesis

And yet indeed [she is] my sister;
she [is] the daughter of my father,
but not the daughter of my mother;
and she bacame my wife.

this verse concerning Abraham
his wife Sarah
as they were both scamming
a nobel man of integrity
named Abimelech

?any allusions here?

^^

Ryu

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I also noticed that in 2012 the pyramids and obelisks will all have no shadows

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It isn't coincidence. Between Mayan calander, Bible Codes, global warming reports (I still love the one the CIA did... will add link later), Hopi prophecies, certian alignments, processions... there is something going on around that time frame.

But I, your future president, will have nothing to do with it. Don't blame the end of the world on me.

dh

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Uh? what's that - half-sister marriage? or something
The allusions a little too deep for me

dh

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Of corse, when the vibration of matter rises, the temperature of the matter rises. Like in the microwave
This is the true explanation of global warming
The global vibration is inexorably rising

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...
a link to more stories of 2012 -some of them are pretty bizarre, huh
don't know what to think...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
2012 and 2014 having been so over-covered on ATS, we could find a multitude of threads and links...

With regards to governments knowing about it; they might, they might not. If anything, we could be reacting the same way as with the UFO flap from the 40's, nuclear holocaust from the Cold War, and so on.

Seems every generation has its own "end of the world" scenerio. Ours just happens to be a mix of religion and geophysics.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
2012 is also said to be the date that the world's oil level will reach its peak (midway point) and drop dramatically thereafter.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
2012 and 2014 having been so over-covered on ATS, we could find a multitude of threads and links...

yeah, did boolean search
(pity that) afterwards

Seems every generation has its own "end of the world" scenerio. Ours just happens to be a mix of religion and geophysics.

top topics

join