It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you use fluoride toothpaste?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Rikku

If it's in your mouth it's absorbed that way.
The same with taking showers in fluoridated water.

maybe a trace amount if you spend several hours in the shower whilst brushing your teeth.

link   
I am much more concerned with fluoridated water than I am fluoride toothpaste.

That said I typically make my own baking soda toothpaste.

link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Aluminum free baking soda for me.

I always try to avoid industrial waste products.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Don't take my word for it.

Skip to the 1 minute mark to get to the gist of what he is saying.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My husband and I stopped about 2 months ago. We also live in the wine country where the water is flouride free because of the vines. Currently working on decalcifying my pineal gland.

How to decalcify the Pineal Gland

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

maybe a trace amount if you spend several hours in the shower whilst brushing your teeth.

Not being dismissive, but how do you know? Do you have knowledge on dermal absorption you can share?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have used baking soda and hydrogen peroxide for 20 years or so

Finally went to a dentist after 18 or so years last December

No cavities

No gum disease

Perfectly healthy mouth

Never even got my wisdom s

The only way to go

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No, I do not use fluoride toothpaste.

I use baking soda. I have been using baking soda for about 2 years now and I wish I would have known that IT IS NOT BAD for your teeth like they claim. My teeth have been awesome! My dentist doesn't know of course, but she comments now how much better my teeth have been!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Another_Nut

I would love to know how you use peroxide! I use baking soda and have wanted to try peroxide with it. Do I buy food grade? Or the other stuff?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

i completely agree with the video. he said what i said. drinking it is not good, but in toothpaste its irrrelevant but not harmfull.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I use bicarb (bicarbonate of soda) and salt...keeps my mouth fresh and teeth sparkling....shop bought toothpaste doesnt do the job...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I haven't used toothpaste for a few years now. I use a mixture of baking soda, coconut oil and cornstartch. Tom's of Maine makes a flouride free paste as well as a few other companies, but they're too expensive and my mixture works great.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I do and i need to stop it! My sister wont even use tap water she has well informed me on the affects of fluoride and she even buys litres and litres of her own water with a natural occuring fluoride to avoid it. Honestly i just buy what ever whitening one is on special for myself, my kids don't use a fluoride one though. But im more worried about our water than toothpaste it would be in a hell of alot higher doses than a little toothpaste.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

2manyholes
I haven't used toothpaste for a few years now. I use a mixture of baking soda, coconut oil and cornstartch. Tom's of Maine makes a flouride free paste as well as a few other companies, but they're too expensive and my mixture works great.

I really like baking soda (bicarb) for everything! And coconut oil is an amazing product, i like your idea! is it easy to blend and get a good consistency?
edit on 14-3-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes.

Since the 1960's.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't use fluoride because it makes me sick to my stomach. ( and No, i dont eat or swallow the toothpaste LOL) It has done this ever since I can remember.

i use mouthwash mixed with baking soda and salt. Tastes good and works well too.

What I'd like to know is why dont they have a real alternative to fluoride? It's strange you know.. a medical industry that claims this and Only this One medicine will help prevent tooth decay - that sounds Really suspicious.

There has to be some chemical component to fluoride that helps prevent tooth decay - so, why havent they founf another substance with these same properties? It makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

MoonLightStars

Another_Nut

I would love to know how you use peroxide! I use baking soda and have wanted to try peroxide with it. Do I buy food grade? Or the other stuff?

Only buy Food Grade - it may be hard to find. Hydrogern Peroxide is simply very oxygenated water but non food grade over the counter HP has added chemicals and it's those that can harm you.

If you find some, just mix a little with your BC to make a paste.

Also if you find some food grade you may want to drink it. The creator of the first artificial heart drinks an ounce a day mixed with orange juice. What this does is help oxygenate your blood better so everything that blood touches works better and stays more healthy. This is very good for the brain too as it needs lots of oxygen. Just remember, Don't drink the over the counter stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I quit using fluoridated toothpaste 4 years ago..
Used to get sore throats often then colds..
since ive quit fluoride.. I dont get sick anymore
Of course I also had all my amalgam fillings removed at the same time i quit fluoride.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Rikku
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

i completely agree with the video. he said what i said. drinking it is not good, but in toothpaste its irrrelevant but not harmfull.

Well here is another video by a doctor who does say the fluoride in toothpaste is very harmful.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nope, don't do fluoride. I use Tom's toothpaste, even though it is SERIOUSLY cinnamon-ey. I also do some oil pulling with homemade cold-pressed coconut oil. Good stuff.

Our water is mostly collected rainwater, or occasionally well water; Both are run through a Big Berkey with PF-2 filters prior to be used for water for icemaking, cooking or drinking, which removes arsenic, fluoride and most other nasties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join