It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It really hit the last few days, I Love you all!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The way i see it, we all have a choice.

You can focus on Love in every way you can, any opportunity you get. And it's beautiful! And inspiring! And HEALTHY for you! And uplifting!

Or you can focus on hate, and jealousy, and greed, and be bitter. Be angry. Be sad. Be depressed and lonely. Or just stop caring and become dull and numb.

Your choice.
edit on 3/16/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: typos

Whichever one you chose however, know that you ARE loved. Whether you understand it or not. Whether you care or not. Whether you think you deserve it or not.
You are loved.
edit on 3/16/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: love. ^_^

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Just tell me one thing.

Are you alone or are you not?

If you go deep enough you will only find yourself,but,but,but,but,but yourself in different forms in every aspect of experiencing?Like looking into a mirror expecting to see other than yourself?

Everybody projects a reality but the stronger one will overwrite others.Or absorb.(no,no do not let others overwrite your reality or let them if you like it)

What do you think are you alone or are you alone in everybody with everybody surrounding you...by mirroring your feelings to all - love will be reflected because you only see yourself.Love needs no love.

If you are love you are full (of yourself that is love)and not fractional,no longer

By mirroring your love you will receive love but does love has speed or is it instant?Can love grow does it have levels?Is it a positive energy?
Is it an energy that affects us physically?Can we measure it?

If you say you are alone its because of your perception.
If you say you are not alone its because of your perception.

Which one is better?

Can there be more than one in the end?

edit on 8America/Chicago162014:R5133America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

edit on 8America/Chicago162014:R5233America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thank you for this.

It's often hard to remember that there is a human being on the other side of the screen. A human being with their own ideologies, practices and a lifetime of experience to get them to where they are today. It can make it easy to dismiss what is said simply because it doesn't agree with one's own experience. But your post reminds us that we are all here for a common reason.

Know that this stranger really appreciates your thoughts and I can say that I love you too

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

jaws1975

jaws1975
I have thought many times if there was anyone on ats that I would consider a friend(even though you don't know me) it's you. Thanks!

That goes for you too nightstar wherever you are.

Wow! I wasn't expecting that at all. I am honored! HUGS!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

simsumre
This is such a crock. Not one person on this planet loves complete strangers. It's just not within our species to be capable of such things. We're all greedy and we all just want to take care of ourselves and our family. I don't mean to take anything away from the OP, or even seem overly cynical, but through my experiences... I've lost much respect and faith in humanity. People are generally scum and cowards, that's just what human history teaches me.

Do not lose your respect and faith in humanity. There are some amazingly loving, kind and compassionate souls still. If anything horrible ever happened in your life and you made a thread here about it, it would quickly fill up with people and their love for their ATS family member. I have seen it, I have experienced it. I have met so many wonderful people here and some are not just forum friends, but real friends who are there for me to share my joy and laughter, sorrow and tears.

Taking care of our family and ourselves is fine but we have the capacity for so much more. Our love is not limited.

Yes, human history can be filled with horrors and I can understand your losing faith in humanty. I have lost my own faith a number of times .There will always be the good and bad in life, but do not close yourself off and disregard the possibilities or power of your love for your fellow man.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I have only been a member a few hours and ive seen more expressed love and kindness it makes me glad i joined
Godbless

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

this is not farewell message right? hope not

I love you too, brother.
thanks for always trying to encourage us with ur posts and replies.
To thank you (and the others) enough, i will keep 'going forward' to complete your 'challenge'.

peace

edit on 18-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

dodol

this is not farewell message right? hope not

I love you too, brother.
thanks for always trying to encourage us with ur posts and replies.
To thank you (and the others) enough, i will keep 'going forward' to complete your 'challenge'.

peace

edit on 18-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

not a farewell...

....just Love within.... wanting it to express itself to everyone, including all you ATS'ers

Love expressed, very simple, yet very profound.

Thanks for all the replies. What a great feel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join