It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga Let Herself Get Puked On At SXSW Doritos Concert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You guys obviously never saw the Jim Rose Circus....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

igloo
You guys obviously never saw the Jim Rose Circus....

Twice.
I was all spun out on expensive beer and energy drinks at Lollapalooza in 1992 the first time I saw them.
I threw up that time. Luckily, not on anyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah there has always been some level of sick in the entertainment industry. I guess I am disturbed mainly because she is or was one of the top selling artists and her audience is quite young. But I don't care about her and what she does, it just seems like sick and gross is on the rise. In reality it has to do mostly with financial backing and marketing, rather than real talent. So I feel like we've been witnessing the destruction of young minds as well as an artistic industry. Idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Lol, my generation as well! Have you seen the video of that drunk guy at Coachella trying to put on his flip flops?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is the only way she can get attention because she has no talent. She...or him, came from out of nowhere and at the top of the charts. The illuminati crap....all of it is lame-o. Fell out of an ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, landed on her face on homely street, got hit by the ugly bus and drug to uglyville.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Fylgje
This is the only way she can get attention because she has no talent. She...or him, came from out of nowhere and at the top of the charts. The illuminati crap....all of it is lame-o. Fell out of an ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down, landed on her face on homely street, got hit by the ugly bus and drug to uglyville.

Hey, dont say bad thing about my favorite singer, dont you know, shim the only one who is dumb enough to wear telephone or lobster hat and who knows what else, maybe next time a car hood and a signboard pole dress ?

I'm thinking of 220V unshielded wire dress, complete with real electric current, would be nice to see herhim move, priceless!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Gross. She probably saved it for a snack for later.

<< 1   >>

join