It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashful but Urged to Post a Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think it is all about overcoming your fear that helps in the case of dreams. As soon as you are not afraid anymore the nightmare is no longer a nightmare. This helps to build confidence I think.

In my case the bear was was overcome when my fear of the intimidation of those who desired to control me disappeared. I will allow someone who actually has real authority over me to govern my life, but I no longer believed in peer pressure or in those who said they had power over me when they really didn't. I became who I am at that point instead of being a puppet of the deceivers.
edit on 16-3-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think is that zeta reticuli relates to grey involvement. Metaphorically the grey aliens have a high resonance with representing having your needs provided for you in exchange for giving up your free will.

At this moment in time our society seems to be very close to this point. I am fairly confident in this interpretation but I don't know if there's more to it.

There is a lot of speculation the greys are the same thing is demons. Which came first is a good question. At any rate that means your dream also has a resonance with the Mark of the beast showing up.

You aren't the only one picking up that kind of vibe I have been picking up heavily lately.

editby]edit on 19amWed, 19 Mar 2014 06:29:07 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on
edit on 19amWed, 19 Mar 2014 06:31:41 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 19amWed, 19 Mar 2014 06:32:43 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

SLAYER69

awakendhybrid
I HAVE had personally predictive dreams, but the most I've ever gotten out of them is a kind of hind-sight weeks later once something happens that reminds me of them. They have never gone "bigger" than say...immediate family or self.

I can relate.

Don't be shy, Members submission is what drives this site and to be brutally honest I have more respect for someone posting than those who criticize said poster for doing so.

Interesting read but

Am I missing the message/vision?

Thanks Slayer I wish I could save that post.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rickymouse

Since I am a beader I know what you mean about sight, sight is my thing, words not so much.

My childhood dream I was always falling off a roof until one day I landed on my feet, then the dream stopped, the other was I was driving off a bridge and drowning, until also one day I made the car fly over to the other side of the lake and land, also stopped having that dream.

Most of my adult dreams are apocalyptic in nature, and really bizarre.

I had a series of repetitive dreams when I was young, but they seemed almost opposite of yours and the poster above you--in terms of 'getting over fears'. In mine, I was being led through a blindingly, white cathedral with stained-glassed windows in every color by an invisible entity. The last time I had the dream I had to climb up a dark, dirty spiral staircase and open up a huge door at the top before finding the white cathedral.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Oh my! I'm not even sure what to say. I can see why you feel it is related. It is oddly similar.
There was another dream or something else posted on this site around the same time as I did that also seem weirdly similar, but I can't remember the details of it. Ha...I don't even consider myself particularly sensitive to these kinds of things--even if I'd like to be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join