It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashful but Urged to Post a Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest I don't even want to share this dream. First off, I don't remember nearly enough details and secondly, the subject matter is rather embarrassing and likely explainable.
I HAVE had personally predictive dreams, but the most I've ever gotten out of them is a kind of hind-sight weeks later once something happens that reminds me of them. They have never gone "bigger" than say...immediate family or self.

Anyway, onto the dream:
I and a group of people were drawn outside at dusk on a very cloudy and rainy night. I was out in the country, I guess, and I didn't know any of the people with me. I can't remember if we initially heard something that had all our eyes up to the sky, but we were looking up and seemed to be waiting in anticipation. Suddenly, there was a huge voice in the sky--the voice reminded me of Cave Johnson in the game Portal 2 which I haven't played in a couple years. Man oh man, do I wish I could remember all he said--maybe I could have if I'd woken up right after to write it down. The only two words I remember were the words "Zeta Reticuli" (and I stress BLARINGLY remember) and a feeling that we'd all been recruited and we were excited about it. Then the dream goes forward a bit to when these survival packs are being issued out, but I'm feeling differently about the whole thing now. I wasn't going to take one of them. The packs were being materialized for us and I understood that "the man in the sky" could materialize whatever we needed into those packs. I felt both jealous that everyone was going to have their needs provided for and certain that I'd be making a mistake by joining them. I left empty-handed along with a few others who I guess were making the same decision that I did.

That was it. I didn't fully wake from the dream, but instead went back to the OBE-level of sleep that I had been trying to play around with prior to fully falling asleep before the dream. I'd considered waking and writing it down then because it was still clear in my head, but I didn't.

Being a member of ATS, I can't deny that I came in contact with any number of things to have "Zeta Reticuli" available for my subconscious to play with, but when I did fully wake, those two words were just blaring at me and in fact still are. I actually spent the rest of my sleep thinking about that dream, unsure if Zeta Reticuli was a thing until I woke and remembered they were stars that I'd surely read about on this site. That is why I'm embarrassed to even mention it--frequenting a site like this makes almost any dream explainable even if you can't consciously remember where you might have picked up that information.

I do think it was just a fun dream and I didn't want to post, but the urge to do so was strong and hard to ignore...I just wanted to know if anything or anyone else could relate. I have many vague memories of regret before for not cataloging or sharing a dream in some way so there it is...take of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think you nailed it when you attributed the dream to something you've read here. Brain function is still largely unexplained, so I think yours just knitted a story to entertain you.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Rainy night....other-words you had a wet dream

I didn't see where you said what the voice said?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

awakendhybrid
I HAVE had personally predictive dreams, but the most I've ever gotten out of them is a kind of hind-sight weeks later once something happens that reminds me of them. They have never gone "bigger" than say...immediate family or self.

I can relate.

Don't be shy, Members submission is what drives this site and to be brutally honest I have more respect for someone posting than those who criticize said poster for doing so.

Interesting read but

Am I missing the message/vision?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Reminds me of a few things...

In a western religious context
First GOD speaking to the Jews and giving them Mana in the desert.

Project Blue Beam and the Anti-Christ and that is why you and several others decide not to take the packs

Completely cool sci-fi movie plot...

Interesting dream and no need to feel ashamed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Thanks for posting your dream. It can be hard to share them because they can sometimes be so easily written off or explained, but I always really appreciate when someone puts themself out there like that.

It very likely is because you've been surfing ATS, but who knows? I've had dreams like that, where it just feels like you need to share it..just in case. Maybe someone else will respond with an important piece to your puzzle.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I and a group of people were drawn outside at dusk on a very cloudy and rainy night. I was out in the country, I guess, and I didn't know any of the people with me. I can't remember if we initially heard something that had all our eyes up to the sky, but we were looking up and seemed to be waiting in anticipation. Suddenly, there was a huge voice in the sky--the voice reminded me of Cave Johnson in the game Portal 2 which I haven't played in a couple years. Man oh man, do I wish I could remember all he said--maybe I could have if I'd woken up right after to write it down. The only two words I remember were the words "Zeta Reticuli" (and I stress BLARINGLY remember) and a feeling that we'd all been recruited and we were excited about it. Then the dream goes forward a bit to when these survival packs are being issued out, but I'm feeling differently about the whole thing now. I wasn't going to take one of them. The packs were being materialized for us and I understood that "the man in the sky" could materialize whatever we needed into those packs. I felt both jealous that everyone was going to have their needs provided for and certain that I'd be making a mistake by joining them. I left empty-handed along with a few others who I guess were making the same decision that I did.

Clouds in dream are symbolic of high ideals, our thoughts hopes, thought forms, light rain cleansing, mass of clouds group think, heavy clouds, " clouding the issue."
Sky, may be symbolic of heaven seeking something higher, if there are clouds moving these may show the direction your thoughts are moving.
A pack, could be a burden you left behind.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

SLAYER69

awakendhybrid

I can relate.

Don't be shy, Members submission is what drives this site and to be brutally honest I have more respect for someone posting than those who criticize said poster for doing so.

Interesting read but

Am I missing the message/vision?

Message, DO NOT GO with the "Zeta Reticuli" no matter what they are offing it is not good!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, I like people who share, why anyone would not I can't understand.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have to agree with most here, thanks for sharing. I love reading about others dreams, I feel they are important, either to the dreamer alone, or sometimes to others.

And if nothing else, you should have at least learned a lesson.
KEEP A NOTEBOOK BY THE BED, AND WRITE THEM DOWN!!!

I have had some VERY strange dreams. But sometimes, when I go back and read them a week later, they actually make sense, and once in a while, relate to something that happened later.
So no matter how crazy, I write them down.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Message, DO NOT GO with the "Zeta Reticuli" no matter what they are offing it is not good!

Just ordered my silver jumpsuit with matching boots custom fitted too...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

SLAYER69

Char-Lee

Just ordered my silver jumpsuit with matching boots custom fitted too...

Those jumpsuits are self "probing" I gave mine back!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

rickymouse
Rainy night....other-words you had a wet dream

I didn't see where you said what the voice said?

Ha...wet dream.

But seriously, other than the urge I had to share it and poke around a bit online to see what others might have to say, the only other thing I can say is that I forgot 95% of the the spoken part of the dream--and there was a lot of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

Nice. This makes me happy. Writing a book is one of those further-out dreams I've had for a long time. Hard to make a bunch of random ideas turn into a novel though.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

awakendhybrid

reply to post by abeverage

Nice. This makes me happy. Writing a book is one of those further-out dreams I've had for a long time. Hard to make a bunch of random ideas turn into a novel though.

I am happy you are happy
Don't make it a further out dream make it a reality...

Take a writing class and start by writing out your thoughts and dreams in a journal. Then write some sort fiction/poetry or whatever you are interested in.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I rarely remember the content of a dream for longer than fifteen minutes after I wake up. It seems strange that dreams don't usually form long term memories. They make only short term memories. It seems that since seratonan is used to make long term memories, and it is abundant at night, that long term memories aren't formed. It would seem that dreams follow a different pathway than the stuff we learn during the day.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I didn't know that ricky, but there are dreams I remember from my childhood, and on.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I also remember a few dreams from my childhood, one recurrent nightmare about my feet being stuck to the ground while being charged by a bear. I am not afraid of the bear anymore.

If we were to make memories of these dreams it could interfere with our reality, I am sure they have some kind of psychological name for this. It would also seem that these dreams could effect the long term interpretation of what we learn if they were remembered along with what we saw. Maybe this is why some people remember things wrong sometimes. A big reason people remember things wrong is because of their interpretation of an event being wrong, based on their knowledge and beliefs at the time they experienced the information. It makes life interesting though.

I remember sequences and patterns better than names. I recognize your screen name by the pattern. I can remember faces and events related to the face but my ability to remember names sucks. I was engaged to my present wife for six months and couldn't remember her last name. When asked, I would say it was going to be my last name shortly.
I feel a little jealous of people who can remember names well. They have something I don't have. I also really suck at humor....but I am working on that deficiency.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Since I am a beader I know what you mean about sight, sight is my thing, words not so much.

My childhood dream I was always falling off a roof until one day I landed on my feet, then the dream stopped, the other was I was driving off a bridge and drowning, until also one day I made the car fly over to the other side of the lake and land, also stopped having that dream.

Most of my adult dreams are apocalyptic in nature, and really bizarre.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Here's a dream/OBE/Experience that I had years ago. I posted it and other experiences on ATS years ago hoping to meet other contactees? It shares some similarities to your dream, how interesting! Here goes:

This experience is suspect to me due to the distances involved, though it would seem that distances as we know them are not a barrier to the ETs and also this is the experience I tried the hardest to forget, but some still remains.

Rainy afternoon in Paris. Falling into a deep sleep. Husband was away at a meeting and would be home late, no dinner to fix. Veg time for me. Henri, our dog (half boxer, half lab, adopted from the Bardot pound) was snuggled at my feet keeping them warm.

When I woke I was standing in the middle of a large group of people (40-50) in a huge circular room, the lighting was florescent and it smelled of disinfectant, the pepperminty kind, (my Dad was in a VA hospital one time for pneumonia and I could swear it was the same disinfectant scent). I was crowded in by the people, almost side to side, looking down I saw that I was standing on concrete and that I didn’t have my boots on, just socks, (I had taken my boots off just before my nap, at home).

Looking at the people around me I noticed that many were in their nightgowns, undershirts, boxers, dress shirts with loosened ties and all were looking straight ahead at a man on a small mock-up platform. Their expressions were as if they were drugged almost to the point of drooling on themselves. A man a few people over caught my eye when I saw him looking around too. Then I also saw a woman over on the far side that was straining to look over everyone’s heads.

Pushing my way through to the conscious man I heard the speaker up on the platform asking for someone else “to come on out and help me, I can’t do this alone”. Now standing next to the conscious man I looked up at the platform. Two men dressed in flannel checked shirts, jeans and scuffy boots were pointing at a large device next to the platform and were talking about propulsion systems. Everyone was staring at it and soaking up every word these men said; it was as if they were in a deep trance, totally hypnotized, and told to listen to every word as if their life depended on it. I doubt they were even aware of the people around them.

Their presentation went something like this: “Don’t be afraid, this is important for the future of our planet. When you’re flying the ships we don’t want you to be scared, we want you to remember that they are good, that the job you are doing is to benefit mankind. It is important that you remember that you need only be concerned with doing your job and they won’t interfere with you, just fly the ship, and there will be no problem. They are here to help us”

And then: explaining the system which looked like metal stalactites, one cone pointing down, one pointing up to almost touch the bottom point of the other. Around the base a blue energy flowed in a circle, around the top the same and it swirled down around the cones. They were trying to put it in layman’s terms but they weren’t very clear, their main example was comparing it to two tornados coming together.

The conscious man next to me was muttering something to himself and was now sweating so profusely I thought that he might be having a heart attack or something. I reached over and loosened his tie and asked him if he was alright? He said that they told him that he could leave the ship anytime he wanted and that he wanted to leave now. “They promised.” “They promised”...over and over.

The two speakers were finished with their presentation and were asking if anyone had any questions. This is the moment I realized that though I was conscious it was as if I was on truth serum, I couldn’t refuse their request. Raising my hand I tried to force it back down, but I just couldn’t do it. Then I asked my question, again not able to stop myself, total truth serum mentality, I asked, “What would it take to take down one of these ships?” “You mean land it?” “No, I mean crash it.” That question caught them by surprise and they looked at each other and starting shifting around, very nervous.

They both looked over to a side alcove as if waiting for instructions from some unseen person. Nodding agreement with whoever was in the alcove, and for one second, one glimpse, I could’ve sworn I saw the face of a “grey” in the entrance. And then I saw one of the speakers pointing in my direction.

It felt like the sky was going to fall on me, it was a long, long moment, then the answer came from the alcove, they ignored me and moved on. The few questions from the audience were pretty ABC type questions that didn’t make any sense. “Will the ships cause tornados?” “Will it upset my cattle?” they were really out of it.

Off the hook with the speakers and their “boss” I noticed that the man next to me had dropped his wallet on the floor while he was looking for something in his pocket, and I saw that he was getting worse, much more panicked, breathing harder, perspiring and smelling horrible. After picking up his wallet for him I asked if I could have his driver’s license and that I would mail it back to him the next day. He just grabbed the wallet and jammed it into his pants pocket saying that he was leaving NOW!

He pushed his way out of the back of the crowd and started running. I ran after him and followed him down the curving hallway out of the main room. (It looked like we were underground judging from the walls and ceilings in the hallway, not on a ship as he believed). As I ran after him I saw that the corridor was lined with stacks of wooden crates with spray paint stenciling on them. He was pretty out of shape and I overtook him and ran full tilt into the barrier around the curve getting a full shock of blue energy.

And then I woke up at home, my husband came home soon after. Henri went around the apartment for weeks barking at every shadow, I just wanted to forget it. I have not been bothered since by this group.

STM

edit on 3/16/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join