It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u.s. gives israel $429 million for iron dome..while every one was looking west...and at IRAN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Funny... isn't it? With everything else going on in the world it's all but impossible to keep track of it all and in my opinion... that's the point, so thank you for posting this because I had not heard about it.

Something I've been keeping an eye on the last 3 days or so (other than events unfolding in Ukraine) is the fact that Israel and the Gaza strip seem to be lobbing bombs at each other again. This is a topic that has gotten no play here on ATS and very very little on the 'news'. The only reason I was alerted to it was one small blurb on the CNN scroll 3 days ago even though they do have some website articles on it:

CNN.com

Gaza City (CNN) -- A cease-fire didn't last very long Thursday as more than a dozen rockets from Gaza were fired at southern Israel and the Israeli air force hit what it labeled as seven terror sites, according to Israel Defense Forces

Al Jazzera Article

Earlier Thursday a leader of Palestinian armed group Islamic Jihad said that Egypt had brokered a cease-fire aimed at ending a two-day flare-up between Israel and Palestinian armed fighters in the Gaza Strip.

Keep in mind, the Al Jazzera article is on the Thursday cease-fire which is now defunct.

Personally at this point in the world game, I'm all for everyone pulling out of everyone elses business and letting those who are inclined to beat the snot out of their neighbors.. let 'em have at it. This includes financing other countries war machines, which my country seems to be more than willing to do these days.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 14-3-2014 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It would be interesting to see the results of where this money actually did come from, now that you mention it. I wonder how much of this (or other money) came out of the DOD development budget? That's a fair % of the 600-700 Billion they spew in all directions every year.

It would be a harsh statement if money from the same DOD that is busy giving entirely new kinds of haircuts among the ranks is off spending in other countries for systems they can absolutely support by themselves.

The problem I think we have here? There isn't one politician among the bunch in Washington today, on either side, with the guts to even TALK about modification or withdrawal from treaties in a proper way which matters.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

i heard on the radio that Israel had been firing into gaza before the gazans...er...palistinians, had started firing the latest reported missile attack into Israel...not confirmed though.

the timing of the iron dome money though makes it possibly a likely play.

im all for the stop beating the snot outta each other part
we are drowning in snot

edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago39 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

It would be interesting to see the results of where this money actually did come from, now that you mention it. I wonder how much of this (or other money) came out of the DOD development budget? That's a fair % of the 600-700 Billion they spew in all directions every year.

It would be a harsh statement if money from the same DOD that is busy giving entirely new kinds of haircuts among the ranks is off spending in other countries for systems they can absolutely support by themselves.

The problem I think we have here? There isn't one politician among the bunch in Washington today, on either side, with the guts to even TALK about modification or withdrawal from treaties in a proper way which matters.

That's just it the money doesn't have to come from the funds that the DOD gives them. Many people don't know this but America automatically cosigns any bank loan that Israel takes out and if Israel defaults guess who gets stuck with the bill? And as far as the DOD loan goes Israel only has to report part of what they spend it on the rest they can do as they please even buying from countries that are in direct competition with American companies.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

ensnared is the word i do believe...they cannot extricate them selves...
like borgs they are part of the crew part of the ship...
oooops, sorry! thats pierats of the don'tcareabeancounters
what was i tinkin

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

creative dontcareabeancounting i calls it

there is also tons of sugar 'cain and opiate money that has to be laundered too...
ala iran contra...
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So what... They just gave 1.5 Billion to the Neo Nazis in Ukraine, though funding this is technically against the law in the US... that is after 1.5 Billion to the Military overthrow in Egypt which is also illegal and even against US Policy!
edit on 14-3-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I fear for Israel... A lot!!!

Hear me out on this if you care too!
It's gonna sound very far fetched!
Yet I don't care, i can't shake instinctive feelings!!!

Nazi Germany wanted to rid the World of Jews!!!

WWII ends... But the Nazi Scientists, Doctors & certain Military personnel join forces with the West in Operation Paperclip!!!

The CIA & NASA are born!!!

Zionism, mainly funded & pushed by the Allies becomes much more prominent than it was in the early 1900s, for a Jewish State of Israel!!!

The ideology... To build a place just for the Jews... In the Centre of a hot spot of hate for Jewry away from the West!!!

Allow for more & more expansion until every Jew is able to live in such a radius!!!

Holocaust 2.0???

Grim, Pessimistic & Morbid I know...
I'm not a fan of a majority of IDF operations, nor over-zealous Rabbi's, or even certain Israeli policies!!!
But I love the Jewish people, beautiful Culture & tradition!!!
Don't know any either... But I don't know any Chinese folk, & I love their Culture & tradition!

Again it's only instinct!
But I believe in instinct... I believe we should never 2nd guess ourselves!!!

How many here trust their instinct, despite how skeptical they are!!!

I don't trust the SS... that switched sides... then became...well... the SS!!!

Peace!!!
edit on 14-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Post sent before I was finished!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

sometimes the dog wags the tail
sometimes the tail wags the dog

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let us not forget the 4 Trillion! missing from the unaudited accounts of the normal US Government departments which by law must be audited and never have!... someone is writing alot of cheques..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

R_Clark
So what... They just gave 1.5 Billion to the Neo Nazis in Ukraine, though funding this is technically against the law in the US... that is after 1.5 Billion to the Military overthrough in Egypt which is also illegal and even against US Policy!

EXACTLY!!!

remember dual passport Dov Zakheim...thats 2 something mill...
where did he run off to with his remote control air tanker company after 911?
he won't get audited all the records blew up when that ****** hit the whitehose

edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago30 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

as i have said ( there is a thread..somewhere )
there are now 6 million jews in israel

75% percent of them are Jewish (about 6,102,900 individuals),

en.wikipedia.org...

if you want to have a burnt offering of 6 million souls then first you need to have 6 million souls in one place.
with 400 nuclear bombs in a pile somewhere

If gas chambers were a burnt offering of 6 million you would think the antichrist or messiach would already be here.
and we could all go home and drink beer

edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago30 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Double Post!!!
edit on 14-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

(post by AbsconditusVeritas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
America is broke, our roads and infrastructure deteriorating....and we still keep giving money to these leeches?? Why?? Because "Israel is our friend"???? BS! It HAS GOT TO STOP! They just got billions and now we're giving them more? People need to be held accountable. Arrest warrants for all the traitors in DC.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

iRoyalty
reply to post by Danbones

I recently did a thread talking about how the missing plane was a distraction.

I got slated and accused of not caring about people, those distractions are always the best.

As the spin doctors say, "Now is a good time to bury bad news."

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don't wanna bore everyone by repeating myself, so here's a link to my theory in the Missing Plane thread that i think is also relevent here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I was wondering what security company let the "iranians" through the gate?
same one as the underwear bomber and 911?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join