It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u.s. gives israel $429 million for iron dome..while every one was looking west...and at IRAN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Israel and the United States have signed an agreement guaranteeing continued American support for the Iron Dome missile defense system, including an immediate transfer of $429 million.

The March 5 agreement "ensures continued U.S. funding for procurement of Iron Dome systems and interceptors, and provides for significant co-production opportunities for U.S. industry," according to a U.S. Missile Defense Agency press release. The immediate transfer of funding for Iron Dome procurement was also part of the agreement.

"The agreement represents strategic value for both nations. Israel will obtain valuable resources to contribute to its defense and U.S. industry will receive meaningful co-production opportunities for Iron Dome components," the press release said.

www.haaretz.com...

well, it always seems to be that when there are things like planes that go missing under satellites that can read your licence plates, or is it a missile or a contrail...etc there always seems to be something happening in the other hand, at DC
it always seems to be giving money away.

in light of the above event, it certainly looks like all the recent accusation against iran are more underwear bomber like fake events, designed purely to be distractions from the creative accountants in your financial capital of the fee world

please note what Israel gets out of the above deal, and what the us gets out of that deal
try not to whiplash your neck too hard on the say what?

i was wondering why Haaretz had an article where there was an ex idf type who was bragging about working with the so called neo nazi faction rebels in Ukraine...creating a diversion...that could lead to world war 3...

edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago45 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago52 by Danbones because: spelling merds wixed added content

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I cant help but wonder why? why would you give another country that much money when Millions of people are homless or starving in your own country. Seems like a complete waste of money to me.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I recently did a thread talking about how the missing plane was a distraction.

I got slated and accused of not caring about people, those distractions are always the best.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
America spends more on Israel's defense than Israel does. The corporate welfare we enable by giving money to them needs to stop. It's time to cut off that deadbeat welfare nation.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I remember that thread, you made a good point and I share the same beliefs.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

buster2010
America spends more on Israel's defense than Israel does. The corporate welfare we enable by giving money to them needs to stop. It's time to cut off that deadbeat welfare nation.

As you recall...We don't spent this on Israel because we like them or they dress well. These are obligatory agreements we have NO CHOICE about.

We give roughly a billion to Israel and we give roughly a Billion to Egypt. It's basically hush/bribe money to 'shut up, sit down and stop trying to start World War III". What these nations do internally isn't as important, it seems, but between nations? The slush funding out of the Camp David Accords has kept the overall peace....until now anyway.

Thing is... I have NO problem putting Israel off the dole at this stage....IF we're cutting them all off the military supply train. Not JUST Israel...as if signing the death warrant of 7 million people by supplying arms as usually to everyone ELSE. If we cut off *ALL* military support or supply of *ANY KIND* to *ANYONE* in that region? Well, I'll stand right beside you and toast to that outcome.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yeah...Palm greasing in congress has led to sweetheart contracts for the military industrial complex.

Michael Schuer was right...Keep on dancin' that ole' Tel Aviv two step America.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

iRoyalty

I recently did a thread talking about how the missing plane was a distraction.

I got slated and accused of not caring about people, those distractions are always the best.

Yes, using the victims (which like 911 were really victims) to defend against questioning an OS is ok
questioning an OS which contains victims...not OK...that can be construed as a tactic

one has to keep in mind though, If the people who are behind the curtain/at the top are satanists/luciferians as they are commonly portrayed...
human sacrifice is what they do for fun...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree Wrabbit: stop ALL the aid
Did i read that correctly, in the above OP, the US gets to pay israeli companies to supply Israel with the parts to make iron dome and to make it...and to use it..

this also brings up the dual passport issue
who approved the funding?
how many were dual passports ?

eta

edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago17 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

courtesy of Grimpachi
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago23 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't mind the US government funneling money into Israel. I look at it like this: Israel is the 51st state of America, just undercover because of where it's situated. The non-affiliation allows it to be used to pursue our national interest, in a foreign land. And that is the true reason Israel is always 'in the thick of it'.
This opinion of mine of course is subject to change, but that's been my hypothesis for over 2 years now.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

snypwsd

I cant help but wonder why? why would you give another country that much money when Millions of people are homless or starving in your own country. Seems like a complete waste of money to me.

1. Simply, Its all about the money and power.
2. Gov't is controlled by Oligopoly lobbyist who create the laws , decide where the money goes, and only cares about money and power at any expense but themselves.
3. Any good that comes from gov't programs is only a side effect of the programs real intentions.
4. When people are in debt to you , you own them as long as you have the power to enforce payment. (Think Mob loansharks )
5. Its the bait and switch car salesman approach.

edit on 27331America/ChicagoFri, 14 Mar 2014 09:27:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You know Dan, I'll sure agree with one thing about the world as we see it today. Israelis and Americans have one BIG thing in common and we shouldn't forget this deep bond we share.

We are both being screwed to the terminal phase by Governments we helped create and put into position above us...but never believed would come to do 'it' to us with as much glee as they'd been doing 'it' to others while we pretended not to pay attention.

(Awkward shuffling of paws)...so this is what it comes to feel like, being on the side getting screwed.

edit on 14-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

snypwsd

It's because Israel by way of AIPAC has bought the American government. Here is the people that get over 200K in donations in the Senate Rand Paul is at the bottom with only 5,500. They donate to just about everyone.

Mark Kirk $925,379, John McCain $771,012, Mitch McConnell $430,925, Carl Levin $346,478, Robert Menéndez $344,670,
Richard Durbin $327,212, Kirsten Gillibrand $326,937, Mary Landrieu $296,409, Benjamin Cardin $267,542, Harry Reid $261,708, Bill Nelson $259,250, Charles Schumer $248,149, Timothy Kaine $245,820, Barbara Boxer $245,179, Ron Wyden $222,431, Sherrod Brown $221,891, Claire McCaskill $214,271

Here is the top money makers in the House I cut both lists off at 200K in the Senate and 100K in the House because the list is too long to post. Here is the link. Pro Israel campaign contributions Check it out you will be shocked at how many people take their money.

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen $238,685, Eric Cantor $209,410, Bradley Schneider $161,784, Steny Hoyer $143,775, John Boehner $129,925,Tammy Duckworth $127,350, Nita Lowey $116,800, Bill Foster $108,219, Debbie Wasserman Schultz $105,250

Everyone of these people should be forced out of office and people who put America and Americans first be put into office.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i wont disagree Wrabbit, its the corruption; we have to fix that issue somehow, or we are sqwood.
my contention is if all the normal people on all sides had their druthers, we would all be eating lunch, and singing, and dancing, while we get together, and fix everything right.

in the meantime i wonder who owns shares in what military industrial complex companies and their subsidiaries?
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago53 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago05 by Danbones because: you all have figured out i can't see letters when i am reading by now i hope....aaarrrgggghhh asd

link   

JohnTheSmith

I don't mind the US government funneling money into Israel. I look at it like this: Israel is the 51st state of America, just undercover because of where it's situated.

Don't you mean the U.S is the 8th state of Isreal..
Thats why Americas giving them 429 million and not the other way round..

link   

I'm pretty confident that they can give money when ever they want...don't think they need a distraction...look around at half the bills that are past....all the crap that is in them but nobody notices...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

nice job Buster

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

thanks for that Buster
those numbers are at the heart of this issue
and really at the heart of the direction indicated in the OP, this thread isn't so much about Israel, its about the nato governments and the money, and the military industrial complex...
and distractions.

its a march 5 story and i knew there would be one before i went looking to see if there was a money deal that happened.
it would have gone right by us if i wasn't curious...why do we have another "how could this happen" story was the real question.

i wonder if there is a remote control aircraft company in these financial deals somewhere, like the one the old comptroller of the whitehouse Dov Zacheim used to run?
a perfect agent of distraction that is
edit on Friam3b20143America/Chicago46 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

I see the point you're making and I'll be forced to agree. Either way, my thoughts are the same. Call it what you will, it's just nomenclature, dear sir. lol XD
edit on 3 14 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

buster2010

As you recall...We don't spent this on Israel because we like them or they dress well. These are obligatory agreements we have NO CHOICE about.

We give roughly a billion to Israel and we give roughly a Billion to Egypt. It's basically hush/bribe money to 'shut up, sit down and stop trying to start World War III". What these nations do internally isn't as important, it seems, but between nations? The slush funding out of the Camp David Accords has kept the overall peace....until now anyway.

Thing is... I have NO problem putting Israel off the dole at this stage....IF we're cutting them all off the military supply train. Not JUST Israel...as if signing the death warrant of 7 million people by supplying arms as usually to everyone ELSE. If we cut off *ALL* military support or supply of *ANY KIND* to *ANYONE* in that region? Well, I'll stand right beside you and toast to that outcome.

I have said many times that we should cut off all foreign aid because we are broke. We have so many people in our government that cry about the debt we are passing on to our kids (mainly the Republicans) but they have no problem with America having to borrow the money which creates more debt to give to Israel. Like this 400 million where did it come from? We had to borrow it these people that complain about our debt but is ok with borrowing money to give away are nothing but hypocrites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join