It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati on ATS.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Seems like a trend here. This is my first post here, so I figured I'd start simple. What do you guys think of the masonic/illuminati presence here? Seems pretty sketchy. It was one of the things I noticed first looking through here after a few minutes. But hey, I guess it leads to good discussions right? Discuss.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are members here who are also masons, but I don't know of anyone who has admitted to be a member of the Illuminati. I doubt they would be believed anyway, even if they did admit to it

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenna
There are members here who are also masons, but I don't know of anyone who has admitted to be a member of the Illuminati. I doubt they would be believed anyway, even if they did admit to it

There have actually been several independent groups, both inside and outside of Masonry, who have called themselves "Illuminati". Weishaupt's Illuminati of Bavaria was the most famous, but Swedenbourg's Rite of Illuminati was actually a lot more interesting: it eventually merged with the Rite of Strict Observance, and exists today in American Masonry as the Knights Beneficent of the Holy City.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Learn something new every day LOL...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I doubt that there are any Illuminati hanging around on this board - they are more concerned with occupying high places and suchlike.
The Freemason presence here is overwhelming - over 90% of the posts here are either from openly admitted Masonic posters or closet ones.
The main tactic they use is to just bombard discussion forums with bulk nonsence to prevent any real discussions.
It's working here, very little real conversation going on now, any topic that attracts inteligent responses gets pushed off the top of the list by non-related tripe or excessive rhetoric and reposts of the same text.
When I look at the sheer volume of data being posted my some members I find it hard to believe they can hold down jobs and suchlike, its almost as if they are being paid to do this.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As not being a member of them i have only known 30 that have around me with the faction that they arent allowed to say anything about the society i myself am apart of N.A.S The National Anarchist Society

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

The main tactic they use is to just bombard discussion forums with bulk nonsence to prevent any real discussions.

Actually, anyone can see the discussions being carried out quite well...until Necros decides to pop up again, telling us about how the old ladies from the Eastern Star are following him to Thailand just so they can harass him when he's out buying artichokes in the street market.

Or maybe he'll tell us again about his Super Secret Masonic Book that's so secret not even Masons can read it, although anybody with 15 bucks can order it from Barnes and Noble.

I guess it takes all kinds....

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This site has become so commercialized since its beginning. I highly doubt anyone who knows anything of great secrecy or importance will be found around this site. Well, other than a few paranoid universities...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance = Illuminati

No really. If you continuously deny ignorance and look objectively at the world you become more enlightened. You are also able to take in broader and broader units of knowledge. These broader knowlege units illuminate the once dark mind. So if you ask me the very purpose of ATS is to train Illuminati. That is until someone bought stock in tripe. Now we're neck deep in the stuff. However, it will only exercise and enhance the powers of discernment. No more ATS training wheels. No more long hard effort thought provoking posts that make sense. It's time to stand on your own. Jump into the ocean of disinformation and see if you can find a straw to float on. Really, it's fun.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I doubt that there are any Illuminati hanging around on this board - they are more concerned with occupying high places and suchlike.
The Freemason presence here is overwhelming - over 90% of the posts here are either from openly admitted Masonic posters or closet ones.
The main tactic they use is to just bombard discussion forums with bulk nonsense to prevent any real discussions.
It's working here, very little real conversation going on now, any topic that attracts intelligent responses gets pushed off the top of the list by non-related tripe or excessive rhetoric and reposts of the same text.
When I look at the sheer volume of data being posted my some members I find it hard to believe they can hold down jobs and suchlike, its almost as if they are being paid to do this.

As a Freemason I am being paid nothing to post on this board. The problem with the people who do not like Freemasonry and Freemasons is that they keep posting the same things about Freemasonry. When they get a detailed reply from a Freemason they can't accept it. The Freemasons who post on this board will not allow lies and wicked libels about Freemasonry to go unchallenged. As Freemasons we contribute to the welfare of all people. We do not plot and conspire against people. We do not plan revolutions. We do not destroy people's property and drug them. We only ask for the same freedoms that all people in a free society can reasonably expect. Is that too much to ask for?

Brother Gerard

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well said, Gerard!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's working here, very little real conversation going on now, any topic that attracts inteligent responses gets pushed off the top of the list by non-related tripe or excessive rhetoric and reposts of the same text.

in defense of some of MrNECROS points, i did notice earlier this week, that some longstanding masonic ats members were banned due to there repeated posting style? (though i hate to see people get banned).

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

As a Freemason I am being paid nothing to post on this board. The problem with the people who do not like Freemasonry and Freemasons is that they keep posting the same things about Freemasonry. When they get a detailed reply from a Freemason they can't accept it. The Freemasons who post on this board will not allow lies and wicked libels about Freemasonry to go unchallenged. As Freemasons we contribute to the welfare of all people. We do not plot and conspire against people. We do not plan revolutions. We do not destroy people's property and drug them. We only ask for the same freedoms that all people in a free society can reasonably expect. Is that too much to ask for?

Brother Gerard

The reason these people don't believe you is because they see the law of probability favoring the dark path. And someone, somewhere identified "secret societies" as the culprit for this blatant misuse of the law of probability.

It's very simple logic actually. Freemasons are not that wealthy. The super-rich of the world are the ones that should be identified. Freemasons are usually hard working, intelligent and honest blokes. Some may be of the millionaire status and some born into the money. But they are not the ones controlling this cesspool we call society.

"Divide and Conquer" is so old yet still works perfectly. Amazing. It's almost as if half the population of the planet just didn't show up for life.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The other thing, I think, is that people believe Freemasons have some important knowledge that they are with-holding from their fellow inmates. This leads to animosity which is only feuled more by secrecy. This leads to feelings of betrayal. So now they can actually talk to a Freemason they will inevitably lash out.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Actually, the "illuminati" (though that is not what they're really called) are drawn from our ranks.

*ahem*

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosam
Actually, the "illuminati" (though that is not what they're really called) are drawn from our ranks.

*ahem*

I try to help you guys out and this is the thanks I get. You are just painting yourself into a corner here.

:bnghd:

[edit on 11-24-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Shadow, hehe, I was only kidding.

Thanks for the help, though.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Well said, Gerard!

Thanks. When are you joining the 40th degree? lol When and if you join you must bring a goat and drink its blood
If you don't do this then you will not be advanced to the41st degree and above.

Gerard

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
theron dunn and LTD were banned?

And why have all of theron dunn's posts been removed?

Was that at his request? What was the motivation for that?

Just wondering?

X

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sad to hear the above members being banned. I hope that this ban will be a short one.

Gerard

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Gerard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join