It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airplane 370...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Okay so I've just been thinking, you know how usually there's a news story that keeps the Un - aware entertained, yet something more sinister and big is happening or has been passed etc. What if this is one of those times?

I can't link as im on phone but I've read Obama and putin have filed sanctions on each other's country, could the Malaysian flight just be a distraction to what the resolution will be over Ukraine?

Thoughts? Personally I think people are looking way too much into this flight thing, I don't think it crashed at sea those photos are absolute #e, I really can't say what I think

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Mmmmm, I don't think that the Malaysian flight has anything to do with what is happening in Ukraine.....why would it? Totally different continents for a start and one topic doesn' have the slightest bearing on the other.....so the point of starting this thread is?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It certainly wouldn't be the first false-flag event if that were the case.
While we look 'over there', something nefarious happens 'over here', and by the time we realize what's happened, it's too late to do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well i think what people are really worried about and looking into is that - the plane indeed did not crash at sea at all which opens up all sorts of terrible possibilities. I think you are right in a sense - the media (with their 100% of the time contradicting stories and such) reporting on the plane and incident are attempting to distract and entertain us; however I think the plane disappearance itself could be very important for things to come in this world.

Nod to you for being aware. I definitely think new things might be happening in the Ukraine and theyve barely been reporting on the Ukraine since this plane thing...there are just too many angles to watch at once
TPTB are doing their best to even 'shock and awe' those who are open minded and aware of the government, real world, etc...The normal populace has not even heard of Ukraine and knows only that a plane went missing and probably crashed....SMH

top topics

join