It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IYO: Is There a Definitive False Flag Thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I posted this question on an another thread, but I think I run the risk of it turning into an off-topic question (if it isn't already), even though it was a response to a similar post. So my question is: In your opinion, is there a definitive false flag thread here on ATS? In other words, one that gives an essay-like definition and commentary on false flags. I'm really interested in knowing what a false flag is, beyond a blurb of a definition that google gives. I'd be really interested in hearing what your favorite thread is. I found one, but I'm not sure if it's the best one (it doesn't have a lot of flags). I also don't want to search through 20 plus pages in one forum just to find one (as I was just doing a few minutes ago). Thanks!
edit on bThu, 13 Mar 2014 19:00:55 -0500pm71America/Chicago3pmThursday13America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

This one came to mind, a not so known ff.
Another nugget from our vault.
Additionally, here is a skeptic site that offers clarity, but ff is a real strategy.
skeptoid.com...
Then, on the other end of the spectrum is:
www.infowars.com...
Granted, Jones is a tad biased and dramatic, there is still truth in the article.

Hope that helps

edit on 13-3-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: add d

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks for your response! I'll check those out when I have time.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Those look like real good ones. One of those is one that I mentioned, but I'm glad that you vetted it. I appreciate it!

top topics

join