It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence that bush is a satanic criminal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What of the alternative though folks? Is Kerry or anyone else any better? Remember Kerry, Clinton et al are Skull and Bones.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought there was actually something here, so I clicked onto the link where you said these were the real moral majority. You were wrong, and I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Its no news to anyone here i do not like Bush...but really, who cares about his sexual preference? I dont care if the man has the hots for his sister or if his grandma is his real mother...who cares? All we should care about is that he's capable of leading this country..which by the way, he isnt...There's so much to talk about...Maybe you should have expanded on the satanic criminal charges..

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer

Now, if he were involved with bestiality, that'd be something worth talking about!
I have a feeling this will give someone ideas!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

you DID read the articles, didn't you?
just because this thread addresses sexuality, doesn't mean that sexuality is the issue. it isn't. the issue is secrecy, satanism, nepotism and assassination.

I did read the above articles, well, as much as I could stomach. Continued repeating of the same junk with nothing to back it up does not make for belief. Boils down to repeating what one person reportedly said.

And the site about Kitty Kelly's book does not show her sources. So again it is just what SHE says is true.

I also started to read your other thread. You really seem to have a hate for President Bush and will attempt by any means to discredit his name.

Others who have legitimate beliefs against the President and the war are much more believable than this smut. I just mean that there maybe reasons to hate the President, but you haven't proved that this is one of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree

And the site about Kitty Kelly's book does not show her sources. So again it is just what SHE says is true.

Ok, i am reading Kitty Kelly's book, the family, and you should know she posts each and every source. This book has quite the extensive lists for all sources. Check the book before you say she's making stuff up.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Seems most ppl miss the point.

It's not that bush might be bi-sexual, but the possiblity he might be being blackmailed and is willing to kill or sell secrets to keep it quiet.
Now that IS a problem.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

It's not that bush might be bi-sexual, but the possiblity he might be being blackmailed and is willing to kill or sell secrets to keep it quiet.
Now that IS a problem.

Except that you have not shred of evidence that he is!

Unless, if you think that someone putting up a website constitutes proof, As appearently somepeople do.

I despise Bush, doesn't mean I give a Darn about these alligations as they have nothing to do with reality.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by I_AM_that_I_AM]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Duh. Can you clarify once and for all what the purpose of this thread is?

Is it that he's being blackmailed?

Is it that he's a satanic criminal?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Mahree

Ok, i am reading Kitty Kelly's book, the family, and you should know she posts each and every source. This book has quite the extensive lists for all sources. Check the book before you say she's making stuff up.

No, I have not read the book and don't intend to waste my money.

The websites that were used in the original topic thread did not carry any sources for her allegations. That is all I was going by. There does not seem to be any credible information to justify these slurs on the president and his family.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Buy the book. one third of it is nothing but sources names and whatever position they hold. Very thorough.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
IF Clinton's sex life wasn't just his personal business--

Bush's sex life isn't just his personal business.

Let's keep this fair and square.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Emily, ohhhh..you're so right. But Clinton was never canonized, apparently Bush has been.

Clinton was our PRESIDENT when right wingers were Clinton wacking him, yes, i remember those days. I dont think half this country was fully mind controlled yet, though. All has changed now.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The people who refused to be brainwashed by the lap-dog lackey Press THEN are still refusing to be brainwashed NOW.

And I think more people are waking up all the time. Even in the South you year people "are up to here."

S4E

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He may not be satanic, but he is definitely a convicted criminal.

DUI - 1976

Cheney also has 2 DUI's.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_that_I_AM

Originally posted by ANOK

It's not that bush might be bi-sexual...

Except that you have not shred of evidence that he is!...

You didn't notice I said MIGHT be?
In no way whatsoever did I say I believed it

Just pointing out the the fact that bush being bi wouldn't be the problem per say, but blackmail and the possiblity that he is killing to keep it quiet.
I happen to think bush WOULD go to those lengths if he had to. IF (BIG if)the story is true.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough the first time.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Duh. Can you clarify once and for all what the purpose of this thread is?

Is it that he's being blackmailed?

Is it that he's a satanic criminal?

the purpose of this thread is to point out that serious allegations are being made against bush. i started with 'bush ia gay', because i was tired of all this talk of 'moral right' and bush's standing in the shadow of jesus for support. all this weaving of christianity with the bush agenda makes me revile, because i believe in what christ taught.
he's not a christian. no respectable christian would lie in a coffin and masturbate infront of his chums. no respectable christian would do the 'cremation of care' human sacrifice(supposedly mock) ceremony in front of the babylonian stone owl deity 'molech'. no actual christian would snub the country that helped the most during 911(canada). no respectable christian would have someone murdered to protect his secret affair with victor ashe.

the first anthrax attack was against a reporter from worldweeklynews, or some other rag like that. a quick search will give you that information. he died from anthrax inhalation. he reportedly had compromising photos of bush and ashe doing the nasty or some such, and was about to publish.
why would 'muslim terrorists' who 'hate our freedom' go after an obscure reporter from florida? what is their motive? where did they get US military grade anthrax? why were all the anthrax attacks done with this very unique breed of the bug? who was the next victim? well, not the person who it was intended for. the secretary got it, instead of the anti-bush senator. what happened to the investigation? was it osama, ....no.
so, then, who has the power to make such a thing happen? who has the motive?

and all you folks saying i hate bush are dead wrong. i love everyone, just like jesus taught.
do unto others as you would have them do unto you. that is my golden rule. i forgive, because i wish to be forgiven.
jesus said he was 'the truth'. get that? jesus=truth. i try not to let personal bias stand in the way of the pursuit of truth, because truth is GOD, and i am one of god's warriors.

the secrecy soaked bush admin keeps the truth hidden, and spins fanciful tales using repetition in place of reason. that alone is satanic, in my opinion. the rest is satanic gravy.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I got some evidence for you:

I wonder if it's photoshopped though.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Billybob, you dont have to try real hard to convince me of Bush's evil doings. Im quite familiar and agree he's despicable. I just wanted you to clarify what this thread was leading to. I have to say, i had never heard of some of the things you speak about and i will try to find out.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

[edit on 26-11-2004 by dgtempe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join