It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they hiding ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
From personal experience i know aliens exist and have been here on earth for at least 10 years that i can vouch for!
The type of alien i seen was what people call a Reptilian i believe.

I'm not looking for any negative input, just why people think there here and why there hiding from the general population.

Link to my experience : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 03Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:43:42 -0500MarchMar-05:00America/ChicagoThu, 13 Mar 2014 16:43:42 -05004220143 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mrFMPerson

I would love to hear more about your experiences with them. I think they are here for reasons we do not yet understand. Could be scientific or protective reasons (since we are their creation, in my opinion). If you have personally seen one, from what I know from other experiencers, most are given clues from them why they are here. To send us a message of something to come, usually.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The type of alien i seen was what people call a Reptilian i believe.

Could you describe that experience with as much detail as you feel like?

I'm not a disbeliever but want to know more about your voucher.

I saw something (once) inside a person I can only describe as "lizard like" .

Just wondering about your "tale".

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reptilian you say ?
Come, tell us your story in detail.

Cause I'm pretty bored with the grays, Nordic and to certain level insectoid.
edit on 13-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry i was not thinking, i posted my experience here before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I posted a link to my experience, i don't remember any clues to why it was there
thanks for your input on the subject!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I like to look at our own way of life for that answer, take a step back and look into our world.., taking various parts an aspects of it away as you look at it from different POVs and Perspective.
One thing that comes to mind would be National Geographic.
They lurk in the background, hiding among or in plain site, at a safe distance. Recording and taking notes of the various tribes or animals they are viewing and studying.
I don't compare it to an Ant hill like most posters here on ATS believe, I like to think that an advance civilization is much like ours, just at a higher technological level IAW with the natural progression of their society.
I do believe there are beings of such a level that we are but mere ants on an ant hill, but in that case I don't think we are much interest to them as we are a dime a dozen for sure.
But, the one's that do have an interest in us, their the ones studying us, much like National Geographic, they look at our progression, studying an observing in the background, maybe induce a disaster to see how we react, abduct us and experiment to see what makes us tick.
I think maybe they have a law that prevents them from interacting with us, but even National geographic will intervene in the rarest of cases that me or you don't hear about, same with these beings.
Just like Stanton Friedman said in the AMA, we are a dangerous warring pact of primitives who's main activity is tribal warfare...just armed with Nuclear devices.
What the US calls a Third war crazy, I'm sure we are labeled in such a fashion too from higher up beings.
I'm sure we can hurt them, but overwhelming odds and advance technology would insure then a quick victory.
If assuming all this is true, then maybe perhaps there are races out there who are Arms Dealers, maybe come to our planet an see how warlike we are, Bargain with them, strike a deal that involves taking our a group in a different system with earth like conditions, take a few hundred of us and arm them with advance weapons then SP on mission, complete it and our reward would be Technology and rare exotic minerals.....
Anyways, I just think we are too hostile for contact, but we are progressing.....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Humans kill each other because their "God" is different from another groups "God". Look at how we treat each other we start wars for money we let people starve and go homeless because money is made from it we can cure diseases but it's more profitable to prolong the disease. Humans are still a barbaric race would you expose yourself to a race like that?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Their Shy!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well if you believe in reptilians the literature where you learn about them includes their motivations for secrecy.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am pretty certain they are here also.. I have a friend who has been taken quite a few times by them, and they usually take tissues, blood, reproductive materials, etc..
They can project emotion by some sort of device, and they use it because they don't have emotions themselves..

This device projects feelings of peace, love, etc, the things needed so you won't try to beat their sorry asses. But once you are under their control, you will Never witness any of those nice emotions coming from them. It is all a sham. A few of them have been injured by people. Some seriously.

They do not announce themselves because what they do is only take from people and return nothing except lives turned upside down, personal chaos in peoples lives, etc..

What they do is not good because it harms people. Takes from people, and returns nothing but misery for the people taken.

The friend of mine that has been taken by them since childhood, and some of her sisters also, have learned how to deal with it and still live their lives without being destroyed by it like a lot of people. They are definitely here, but if if it was officially confirmed, just how plssed off would everyone be? We would be certainly holding our leaders accountable in ways that they would not be able to recover from. if we actually knew what is really happening. To be effectively able to end it, the entire world would need to "know" about it fully.

Disclosure about this won't ever happen willingly, since their positions of power would be pulled from them, and other things they fear.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I agree with your point of view, because i even think us if we reach interstellar travel would do the same exact thing as to what we think they might be doing

In my point of view is that we would monitor and watch for a short period of time, i know as humans we would find a way to sample there technology and writings and when we felt comfortable enough im sure we would abduct one of them to better understand there biology.

Can we blame them for the same thing we would do if we were in there shoes is the real question i guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

They might be shy lol
or they might have rules about interacting with other intelligent life forms.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by conundrummer

Im not sure if i believe in what the modern concept of reptilians are and ive not looked in to much information about them, all i know is what i seen. for all i know it could of been another type of alien or something super natural.

all i know it was not human and it looked like what people call reptilian.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Im not sure if anything ever happened to me expect for encountering it.
that night i think it was there for my half brother and i walked in at the wrong time.

the only part that haunts me to this day that it was able to scare me enough to cause me to black out, the fact to when it made eye contact that i had no control of my body i could not yell or even move a finger it was like all my control was rendered useless and all i could do was watch until i blacked out.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by Emerys

I posted a link to my experience, i don't remember any clues to why it was there
thanks for your input on the subject!

I read your original thread. Very interesting. You should look up videos on Dr. John Mack. He may have some information that might give you some answers.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I believe they are here and integrated into our government. They are creating a species of half-breeds, human - alien and eventually their DNA will take over the human race, they have been here a long time. They are very smart creatures, cunning in fact. I have actually written a book about them "The Lost Souls of Draco". It is for sale on Amazon.com. There are going to be 12 series to this book. I have based it during the Civil War and the series will cover how the Dracos have manipulated our governments and wars because they are warriors, to the present time. The last series will give my predictions on how this will all play out if we continue to cooperate with them. I don't believe it is in our best interest to do so.

I actually have knowledge of one such creature who works for the Government. I believe I was in a nest of them. The sad fact is that we can't prove any of this and it just makes us look insane, but it's real.

edit on 13-3-2014 by mlewellyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If they came once, and messed with your brother, then the chances you may encounter them again is very high.. I really hope it doesn't happen though..

The only thing that messes them up, from what I have heard, (and also heard this confirmed recently on a tv documentary),

Are using your mind on them. People think of them as mentally powerful, and it is true, but by focusing and concentrating on a silly loop of goofy images before they gain control of you, and you can do it as soon as you see, or hear, or sense them coming..

But, what it does is temporarily confuses them and they will try very hard to figure out what you are doing, when you are thinking about that loop of things over and over.. They won't understand and they will stop doing whatever they are doing just for a moment.

This is when you can grab one in a headlock and break one of their necks, and if you are a rough customer and act quick, may be able to disable all of them. I know for a fact that a person has injured them in this way, but they weren't mean enough to really mess them up bad, and only injured one's face by punching it hard, but they still got some respite and that party of greys evacuated the premises.

The documentary I saw mentioned a lady tearing off one of the black eye covers on one of them, but didn't say what else happened.

A lot of people just don't have that fighting spirit that a lot of us do, and even if they could get that moment of weakness in them, would not be able to use that for doing anything useful like hammering their asses really hard like I would love to do.

A lot of people are totally afraid when they see them and become disabled sometimes without them doing anything. Fear is bad and can be strong enough to make a person completely unable to act.

The lady friend I have says she has mentally trained herself to get very angry when they come, so that fear won't be used against her. I think they project that to, but a strong enough will and having a purpose will easily defeat their mental things.

To those out there that think this is all a joke and the rantings of crazy people, all I will say to you is "Be glad they haven't put you on their target list" I also know someone who laughed at this like it was a bunch of idiots, who then was abducted and has been several times.. It totally messed up this person mentally.
edit on 13-3-2014 by alienreality because: fix

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Im not scared to re-encounter them, but why is just encountering them in the way i did higher my chances of it happening ????

To be honest i doubt it would happen i would really love trying to talk to one if they even understand English it might sound stupid but i don't see why they would not give someone the truth knowing that no one would believe that person anyways.

in a way i do think they have some emotions because the speed it turned around and the body language it projected at first seemed like it was almost scared there for a short moment.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mlewellyn

I would love to know why you think there a nest of them, if you dont feel ok sharing it with everyone please private message me ill keep it between me and you.

thanks for your reply.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join