It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I like it, very disappointed with the censored parts. Although mildly amusing to read the description of what has been censored in European versions, I'm sure we can handle the visuals.

I love South Park but I'm just not that hooked on it. I can play for an hour or two and then leave it well alone for a while before coming back.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Oh! I bought some games some weeks ago, this game being among them. And I only played the first few hours because I really just didn't have the time. But dam! this game had me cracking up the whole time. The whole south park humor is all over the place and really its like your creating your own character and playing in one of the episodes. I did not get far in the game but it looks like they crammed a whole bunch of south park characters in there including manbearpig and Al Gore, aliens, ginger kids and a bunch of other charters from the series. I was cracking up at the gameplay and dialog in the game, they really did a great job at implementing south park into a videogame and even the whole RPG elements, in fact the actual battle mechanics are more fun and innovating then a lot of turn based RPGs out there.

I have yet to get far into it but as soon as I finish the game I am playing now, and have the time I will. I also have heard the game is short, but that's OK with me because lets face it its South Park. I dont really expect them to do a whole giant long epic storyline game like skyrim or any of that. As long as its more of the same of what I got in the first few hours of playing the game, the whole stupid hilarity of it all, I will be alright with that. I was not playing this game for the rpg epicness of it, more so for the lolz of it, which at least for as far as I played it..It delivered.

And well, the first few minutes of the game really says it all.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've had the game for about 2 weeks, and I don't play much, however...
so far it has been true to Southpark and a blast to play.

I played the first 20 minutes of it about 4 times just to hear Cartman call me Douche-bag...lol
I never accepted the name, but my wife named a character douche-bag and accepted Cartman's name, and got an achievement for it (Xbox 360),
which was funny as hell when it popped up.

Anyways, I found this, thought it was funny, and thought of this thread as soon as I saw it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join