It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncan Lunan [Epsilon Bootis] radio on 'Black Knight'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Duncan just sent me this notice. The topic has been hot on these boards.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-3-2014 by JimOberg because: correct url

edit on 13-3-2014 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks Jim...should be an interesting conversation.

BTW - can you remind us what your take is on this subject..?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I thought he had refuted any connection to the Black Knight satellite.

Here is a somewhat recent article on the subject from July of last year including a comment from Mr. Lunan in September:

The Truth About the Black Knight Satellite Mystery

Duncan Lunan
Posted September 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Hi, Thanks for correcting the Black Knight nonsense, which as you say has nothing to do with me. As regards Izar, when I published my attempted translation of the 1920s signals, Izar’s distance was generally quoted as 103 light-years. Dynamical parallax calculations suggested that the star had been F5 when on the Main Sequence, which would have allowed time for evolution of intelligent life, and made the supposed 2nd planet originally habitable and the 6th planet habitable now. When the true distance turned out to be 203 l.y., it made the star A0 when on the Main Sequence: no time for evolution, and neither planet would ever have been habitable if they existed, so I withdrew the whole translation in 1976. The star has cropped up in other contexts since then, but that is another story. Cheers, Duncan.

edit on 13-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately, this being promoted for years as an ancient alien satellite is still going to win out over the truth. It's hard to change the minds that are already made up based solely on stories and not factual evidence. I don't believe the search for truth falls on the side of many believers. Ancient alien satellite is much more exciting than space junk.

edit on 13-3-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The interview has been posted to the website, you can stream it or download a .mp3 copy.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Should be an interesting listen.

new topics

top topics

join