It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader kills self in finance world’s latest suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Thanks for that list / links - Added to the op for easier reference.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well lets review what is known- there were lots of immoral and illegal activities on Wall Street, the Wolf of Wall Street is actual fact, the mainstream firms just do it with more hidden, sophisticates methods. After the Feds bailed them out and especially with the Fed being led by Demos, more recent actions are the investigations of big firms, some of the front line firms got big fines but little jail time. Goldman Sacks is the most protected since most Federal Treasury and Fed Reserve leaders go back and forth between there to government service and back again. Wonder what foreign countries, drug cartels, Mafia, all the above, maybe, not sure, just thinking out loud have money in that firm.

Ok, so I suggest the secret investigations are the root cause, and that maybe these are witnesses who could finger the top people and cost these companies billions in fines and PR damages. Murder of a witnesses is common practice, pick your conspiracy- JFK (organized crime, Lydon Johnson, CIA , all maybe involved, witnesses go missing- see the death be confession of E Howard Hunt admitting he was there but not a shooter). Lydon Johnson being investigated for theft of Fed. agricultural subsidies while in Congress, the lead Texas state investigator about to charge him is shot 7 times and its ruled a suicide. Even in UFOology there are mystery deaths,

So my guess, preemptive strikes against people who knew to much- and under investigation. (wait, whose that at my door, if I never post again it wasn't suicide)
edit on 13-3-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Whatst he connection to JP morgan? Most have been. Just askin. JP is pulling back out of California thats been confirmed. (Corp branches, not banking branches). There is rumors they sold the main LA office to the chinese.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

No problem, thank you for posting this.

I can't believe this is still going on. Surely they must all be related?

This along with all the other crazy events as of late makes for interesting times.

I feel the future is so dark and uncertain. Don't stress about it though

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Besides his family who cares if this idiot took the cowards way out? Why is a trader or banker more worthy of attention when they kill themselves than anyone else that commits suicide. They obviously wasn't any good at their jobs or they wouldn't have had a reason to kill themselves.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
#, I haven't heard of any of this.

When it rains it pours I find. Id imagine this sorta thing happens a lot throughout the year anyway. Just not reported.

What I notice about when it gets reported it snowballs. For instance, a toddler was killed by a reversing car by accident from their parents...sure its bad and you would think rare...but the rate of it occurring afterwards seemingly made it look like it was a new epidemic.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm getting a little agitated at the media focusing on banker/trader suicides. Looking at a much bigger picture shows a massive world-wide problem.

Suicide takes the lives of nearly 30,000 Americans every year.

Many who attempt suicide never seek professional care.

There are twice as many deaths due to suicide than HIV/AIDS.

Approx 30,000 Americans go by way of suicide. The financial sector is a large percentile of the population, about 6% which equals on a rough calculation about 1800. 1800 per year from the finance sector. It's massive, but only a small number of those are making the news and the ones that are are in finance. It's not balanced, nor fair and plays on people worries and creates uncertainty in a already wonky/fear based economy. What about the other 28,200? Let's shine light on the shoulders of those driven to take their own lives and give them support and help, not to sell papers and create an atmosphere.

In 2004, 32,439 people died by suicide. (CDC)

Suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the U.S. (homicide is 15th). (CDC)

Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for 15- to 24-year-old Americans. (CDC)

It is estimated that there are at least 4.5 million survivors in this country. (AAS)

An average of one person dies by suicide every 16.2 minutes. (CDC, AAS)

There are four male suicides for every female suicide. (CDC, AAS)

Link for Source
edit on 13-3-2014 by Qumulys because: forgot source link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Psychotropic drugs have been researched for decades, and are very effective in Mind Control experiments. Being ATS, I feel free to at least consider certain possibilities.
The rash of 'suicides' and deaths of prominent scientists a few years back made me wonder "Why so many in such a short time span?".
Then we had a rash of high profile investigative journalists disappear through sometimes questionable deaths not to far back.
The crazed look on the faces of recent mass shooters just added to my suspicious thoughts.
Now, it's the 'money' people.
When groups of people from interconnected fields star dying like lemmings, it's hard not to notice that a pattern seems to be presenting itself. Coincidence is becoming less likely with each new wave of craziness.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

buster2010
Besides his family who cares if this idiot took the cowards way out? Why is a trader or banker more worthy of attention when they kill themselves than anyone else that commits suicide. They obviously wasn't any good at their jobs or they wouldn't have had a reason to kill themselves.

Because of the sector (financial) they are in and the fact it is one of the top global sectors that intertwines nations.

Secondly the premise was to see if something else other than suicide might be at work.

Third your comment about "obviously" not being good at their job is along the same line as stating let the police have access to your home, car, papers and effects. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join