It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Interesting.
See if he had set up a flight plan of some sort. Sloppy if he had left it on his PC though.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So the latest is the turn was pre programmed, not sure how they know that but ok.

This is also the latest from my favorite conspiracy site to read, I have no idea if anything he says is true but it is entertaining:

It can now be reported that, along with three (3) members of the Chinese Military, a U.S. CIA agent, as well as an IBM employee, were all passengers on the mystery Malaysian flight that eventually landed in the nation of India.

Note: We are withholding the names of the IBM employee and U.S. CIA agent for 48 hours in regards to an ongoing U.S. Military and Vietnamese government investigation that has already concluded that the U.S. NSA and the Communist government of China planned to shoot down the Malaysian aircraft.

www.tomheneghanbriefings.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Interesting. Now I'm being told that the radio and transponder went silent at different times so that would rule out any break up event.

Seems more and more like an Egypt Air situation although the motive of the relief first officer was clear. This would be his last flight ever. He had serious problems with women in America (they were not obedient and cowling) and was told never to return again or he would be arrested. He was going to be fired the minute the plane touched down.

What ever happened it's safe to assume that, at least initially, was done deliberately. If one of the flight crew dove the aircraft in the drink then it would be sheer luck if they ever found any trace of it.

Some of the native tribes that live on the hundreds of islands still exist on a 15th century scale and would not even know what was falling into the ocean even if they had seen it.

Again,truly puzzling,

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join