It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I firmly believe the plane is embedded in the seabed. The most organised and well connected criminal mastermind couldn't "steal" a Boeing 777 jet liner with 239 people onboard!

It's hardly like stealing a car you can hide in a garage under a blanket til the heat diesdown. It's not asif you could land it on a beach or even a large field. You'd need perfectly smooth runway, and then refueling capability if as suggested the plane is to be used again for another purpose.

And what would you do with the 239 angry passengers and crew? Where would you hide or dispose of these people? Surely at least one of them would have access to their mobile phone. And mobile phones emit signals....

Which makes me think the aircraft suffered a sudden catastrophic event causing it to plummet, possibly nose dive into the water.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Roadwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by Roadwolf because: want to add something else...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Cell phones wont work if the repeater was disabled and people that were dead from hypoxia wouldn't be using cell phones.

I assume that is the case of course.....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Admittedly, I'm stumped. I don't know anyone in that region or have any kind of contact to get information. If the airliner did make a 180 degree port vector and go back over Malaysia into the Indian ocean than it's entered never land. 1,000 of islands with primitive natives covered with rainforest. The only sure thing is if you ever wanted a large plane to disappear-you could not have picked a better place on the planet.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I wonder if we will ever know the truth... Of course we only ever get dripfed snippets of information that the media and various governments want or need us to know..

I don't believe for one moment that the Chinese, Malaysian, Vietnam government authorities don't know where t his huge jet airliner is.... It is inconceivable that in 2014 a state of the art multimillion $$$£££ aeroplane can simply vanish and all this sophisticated government, military and satellite equipment can't trace it.

Perhaps it is a political sensitive hot potato.
Perhaps some rogue military shot it down mistaking it for a threatening aircraft and then "Whoops" we can't admit to that so we'll just string along the missing aircraft story for as long as we can..

Let's face it. We can't trust politicians, the government or the media. They are all proven liars whose only interest is in lining their own pockets and feathering their nests.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It was reported on CNN that the the airline chose to not subscribe to the computer monitoring of other systems on it's plane's.
The monitoring of the engine's of course is automatic though and at no cost.
Why don't they contact the company that would have provided the monitoring at cost and ask them to turn it on and try to get a fix on the damm plane?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wonder if we will ever know the truth... Of course we only ever get dripfed snippets of information that the media and various governments want or need us to know..

I don't believe for one moment that the Chinese, Malaysian, Vietnam government authorities don't know where t his huge jet airliner is.... It is inconceivable that in 2014 a state of the art multimillion $$$£££ aeroplane can simply vanish and all this sophisticated government, military and satellite equipment can't trace it.

Perhaps it is a political sensitive hot potato.
Perhaps some rogue military shot it down mistaking it for a threatening aircraft and then "Whoops" we can't admit to that so we'll just string along the missing aircraft story for as long as we can..

Let's face it. We can't trust politicians, the government or the media. They are all proven liars whose only interest is in lining their own pockets and feathering their nests.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Roadwolf
I firmly believe the plane is embedded in the seabed. The most organised and well connected criminal mastermind couldn't "steal" a Boeing 777 jet liner with 239 people onboard!

It's hardly like stealing a car you can hide in a garage under a blanket til the heat diesdown. It's not asif you could land it on a beach or even a large field. You'd need perfectly smooth runway, and then refueling capability if as suggested the plane is to be used again for another purpose.

And what would you do with the 239 angry passengers and crew? Where would you hide or dispose of these people? Surely at least one of them would have access to their mobile phone. And mobile phones emit signals....

Which makes me think the aircraft suffered a sudden catastrophic event causing it to plummet, possibly nose dive into the water.

I firmly believe the passenger compartment was intentionally depressurized at high altitude to kill the passengers in their sleep while the hijackers used oxygen. This would explain no calls or texts being sent and the phones still ringing. This plane has been landed somewhere and is under a hangar.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is quite clearly much more to this than meets the eye. My heart goes out to the families and loved ones of all onboard who must be going through unimaginable pain and torment at this time..

Someone somewhere knows the truth, probably somebody say in a big leather recliner in a government office trying to devise ways to hide the truth no doubt!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Roadwolf

I firmly believe the passenger compartment was intentionally depressurized at high altitude to kill the passengers in their sleep while the hijackers used oxygen. This would explain no calls or texts being sent and the phones still ringing. This plane has been landed somewhere and is under a hangar.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Something tells me it wasn't a hijacking... A plane of that size surely would be almost impossible to land anywhere but an airport even for the most experienced pilot, and the pilots could have easily tripped the hijack mode switch so it would still squawk a signal even if transponders switched off...unless the captain was in on it which I doubt.
A plane of that size wouldn't be easy to hide, and they'd need refueling tankers so basically they'd need an airport

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Salamandy
If intended for later use by terrorists then what a well thought out plan.

Now, how does one find a place to land a big plane like that? Hijackers must have friends with lots of land and lots of asphalt to build a landing strip. What a plan if true!
edit on 13-3-2014 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

September 11th happened.

I wonder if this is Operation Northwoods (en.wikipedia.org...) as that was all about the hijacking of planes. Perhaps the american's are finally pulling it off as potential propoganda value against the russians should they not play ball over the crimea. If so following the outcome of the 'democratic referndum' in crimea as to if they wish to join russia, I could see this plane being brought into play as a new piece on the chess board.

originally by James Bamford.... (en.wikipedia.org...)

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

You could replace 'castro' with 'Putin' at the moment.
The western leaders are in disarray... what do they do when Putin is the one claiming that he is doing what he is to protect 'human rights'. Putin also recently stopped Obama invading Syria. They would need to make him look really bad... and hijacking is as bad as it can be. The professions of some of the people on board might also be helpful. If the phones were ringing, I don't buy that they were ghost signals as having tried to ring people lots of times on flights, they have never rung. I wonder if they have analysed the phone pings yet.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
239 souls onboard. I would imagine 95% at the very least had mobile phones with them. Mobile phones constantly emit a signal. Why have these not been tracked????

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Roadwolf
239 souls onboard. I would imagine 95% at the very least had mobile phones with them. Mobile phones constantly emit a signal. Why have these not been tracked????

No towers within range and phones are long dead by this point.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadwolf

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Some pics posted in this thread to help with your conspiracy, whatever it is.
Hope it wont get auto deleted again.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Would the phone signals not have left an.electronic trail? Surely their signals would've been picked up along the way? When people go missing the police trace their mobile phone signals and their previous movement.
With that in mind I'm confused as to why they are unable to use this technology.
It is still possible to use a mobile phone while flying over the Atlantic Ocean so therefore my phone must have emitted a signal that was picked up and registered by a satellite...

So why isn't this happening? It almost seems authorities don't want to find this plane...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe they're playing dumb, so it will initiate another 911 type disaster or even bigger. Perfect excuse to cause mass panic and martial law!

reply to post by Roadwolf

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is no way that plane went north into any or all of those countries. It would have been blown out of sky.

The latest is the pilots wife and 3 kids left home the day before the plane goes missing? Either this story is getting made up as we go along to cover up whatever happened or this guy went suicidal.

BTW while everybody thinks the plane is in the water check out the location of Diego Garcia.
It is totally possible it made it there and is in some hangar.

ALSO.......I totally believe these planes can be remotely piloted/hijacked........ponder that one.........
edit on 15-3-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It looks like my original theory is holding up so far.

I really want to see what the pilot was practicing on his flight simulator before all of this.

(CNN) -- [Breaking news alert, 7:12 p.m. ET]
The U.S. intelligence community is leaning toward a theory that "those in the cockpit" -- the pilots of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- were deliberately responsible for whatever happened to the commercial jetliner that vanished, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the latest thinking told CNN on Saturday.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

They are finally looking at the simulator.

@AP
BREAKING: Malaysian police say they are examining flight simulator belonging to pilot of missing jet

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join