It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. TV Station Exposes Voter Fraud, DOJ Sues State to Stop Purging Rolls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
A TV station in Florida has an ongoing investigation about "registered" voters and has exposed some interesting results.

Things like non citizens and dead people on the rolls etc. and this corresponds to Florida's *clean up* of voter registration rolls.

The U.S. Department of "Justice" naturally has a lawsuit against Florida claiming their ongoing purging of voter rolls is discriminatory.

The story is from Judicial Watch and has lots of facts and figures to consider.

I think voter fraud is bigger than many people like to think and presents a clear advantage to political parties to sway elections at all levels local, state, and federal.

While the Obama Justice Department mounts a legal challenge against Florida for purging ineligible voters from its rolls, a television news station broadcasts an unbelievable segment that proves non U.S. citizens living in the Sunshine State vote regularly in elections.

The investigative piece was aired this week by an NBC affiliate in southwest Florida that actually tracked down and interviewed non U.S. citizens who are registered to vote and have cast ballots in numerous elections. The segment focused on Lee County, which has a population of about 620,000 and Collier County with a population of around 322,000. The reporter spent about two months digging around the voter rolls in the two counties and the discoveries are dumbfounding.

In that short time, more than 100 people registered to vote in those two areas were proven to be ineligible by the reporter. A Cape Coral woman, eligible to vote in elections, was tracked down through jury excusal forms that verify she’s not a U.S. citizen. A Naples woman, who is not a U.S. citizen either, voted six times in 11 years without being detected by authorities. A Jamaican man is also registered to vote though he’s not eligible. The reporter obtained his 2007 voter registration form, which shows the Jamaican man claims to be a U.S. citizen. Problem is, no one bothers checking to see if applicants are being truthful.

Fla. TV Station Exposes Voter Fraud, DOJ Sues State to Stop Purging Rolls

Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers

TV Video

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
RECOUNT!!!!! Recount of the last 14 years!!!!! RECOUNT!@^&*( I am runkd right now... please forgiv eme.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GiulXainx

There are no hard ballots to recount. All voting is digital now.

Individual ballots are supposed to be hard copies. In case theres any "confusion", you can recount them.

Now the totals are pixels on a screen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You can always tell when the Feds, the DOJ in particular are pushing their own agendas in the face of the Constitution and against the will of the majority... they call it "Civil Rights", but it is a facade for "Their Rights"... they are more equal, you see...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's not really surprising.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I remember hearing on the evening news after the last presidential election where Florida was rife with fraud, and they cited several examples.
One example was a county that had well over 100% registered voter turnout, and every single vote was FOR obama....several thousand people!
Bush would not have had a second term if they had been able to get to the bottom of Florida's corruption way back when....
I say fix Florida, or kick them out of the union!

edit on 4u22America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I say fix Florida, or kick them out of the union!

Kick the bloody Feds out of the union in such a way that they fertilize the Tree of Liberty and keep Florida. Retired folks need somewhere to settle.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It's a shame that something wasn't done years ago! We seem to live in the land of the lawless, or at the very least, some people can pick and choose which laws to follow. Outrageous!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Aside from a select few ,Washington is full of weaving spiders ....movers and shakers baby ......

Sad really

SF
Ty for the thread

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think it's the same in most countries around the world. The people are distracted and the politicians exploit that fact.

By now politics is more of a business, and there are plenty of people in office for 20-30 years who have made it more into a political family dynasty with a sense of entitlement to be a politician. After years of working with other career politicians it does not surprise me a bit there is corruption and collusion to stay in office through electoral fraud.

The problem is, the people just don't care and usually vote on name recognition with a sense of sports like competition to vote on their "winning team" which sells them out every time.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

By now politics is more of a business, and there are plenty of people in office for 20-30 years who have made it more into a political family dynasty with a sense of entitlement to be a politician. After years of working with other career politicians it does not surprise me a bit there is corruption and collusion to stay in office through electoral fraud.

Yes, "career" politicians…

gotta be some kind of clue.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
As unemotionally as possible. Because I know this one makes people madder than a apoplectic Rumplestiltskin with St. Vitus dance and nazi tourrettes.

Let's sit back and think about this.

There are approximately 200+ million americans over the age of 18.

What is the percentage of fraudulent voters?

Are there 10K fraudulent voters? 0.00005%+/- of the total number of people in the USA that can vote?

elections.gmu.edu...

In 2012 we had 130+ million ballots counted.

If 10K voters are fraudulent we have some 0.0001%+/-. Still not so bad.

Now I know we've had some close elections. And sure in some places with a small populations fraudulent voting can skew a vote in a candidates favor. So all in all it's not a bad idea to check for voter fraud as long as the cost is not prohibitive. But in the grand scheme of things voter fraud really is a small blip on the radar if we go by the percentages.

PS. My math is terrible so if my numbers are off please post the right ones. Sorry in advance.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

the way to fix floridia is to keep the ex politicians from coming down with the other snow birds, who want to make floridia like it is was where they came from. much of which happened in the last part of the 1900's and is still happening now.

Florida on pace to become nation's third-most populous state

floridia was a much nicer place to live and raisea family , when everybody thought we were just a bunch of dumb redneck crackers. and before anyone yells racist find out what Florida Cracker means.

Florida Cracker

edit on 13-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Philippines
I think it's the same in most countries around the world. The people are distracted and the politicians exploit that fact.

The problem is, the people just don't care and usually vote on name recognition with a sense of sports like competition to vote on their "winning team" which sells them out every time.

and you would know all about that as i believe you also mostly live in the Philippines.

last election in the Philippines a friend made a facebook post that says this clearly. it was that they would not vote for anyone in a "political family", or a famous person such as an actor , singer or a boxer (hi pacman,
who is apparently running for senate next election), the only problem was, that left NO ONE to vote for. and on top of that being involved in politics is a real risk, with killings and even massacres over politics.

add onto this the way media warps the political candidates. the last Toronto mayoral election, the one that brought the big moron FORD that has caused such a stir with all of his antics, and scandals into power. i have no idea how many people (more than 10) were "running" for mayor, but one was a friend of mine. now of all of those only THREE candidates were ALLOWED by the media to participate in the debates. so only three of many candidates were allowed to get their messages out where everyone could see/hear them. my friend PLEADED with said media to be involved in the debates only to be told "only those who have a chance at winning are invited to participate". of course that just sets up who has that chance at winning, decided by the media. sure they could pay for commercial spots but that is FAR too expensive without having big financial supporters.

then some countries use "voting machines". seriously who on earth ever thought that one up is a genius. at least with "paper ballots", they can be recounted and checked. while a computer can be "programed" to make changes with no way to really check.

forget all the "dead", and "illegal" voters voting. there are especially in the US those that DON'T EVEN LIVE in the COUNTRY that vote every election. i know people that vote in EVERY US election, that have never actually lived in the US since they were babies, yet as soon as they are old enough, they go and vote. does that make any sense? oh yes there are rules about "residence", yet every US "citizen" seems to keep a US address (in fact i think you have to for passports and stuff), yet rarely even visit the country except to vote.

it seems that EVERY country has these problems when it comes to elections,some are better, some are worse. heck just look at the North Korean election. is it any surprise "kimmy" got 100% of the vote, when he was the only candidate? oh you could obstaine and put your ballot in a different box, but that comes with a "free trip" for you and likely your family to a "reeducation camp". but hey at least North Korea is "honest" about the rigging of their elections.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by GiulXainx

There are no hard ballots to recount. All voting is digital now.

Individual ballots are supposed to be hard copies. In case theres any "confusion", you can recount them.

Now the totals are pixels on a screen.

And if I recall correctly they don't keep archives or logs and its a foreign entity(Spain) that owns/developed the software . I will have to search for the article,

However, I didn't think that it was being used for presidential elections as of yet?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

oh yes. Theres a bunch of stuff here about the electronic voting boxes and their controversy last election. Sorry, I am not a good archivist. Maybe someone else can help with that.

Okay… looking…

ETA:
some results of a quick search…

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

And in there from Romney Obama…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that helps!
edit on 13-3-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

generik

Philippines

and you would know all about that as i believe you also mostly live in the Philippines.

last election in the Philippines a friend made a facebook post that says this clearly. it was that they would not vote for anyone in a "political family", or a famous person such as an actor , singer or a boxer (hi pacman,
who is apparently running for senate next election), the only problem was, that left NO ONE to vote for. and on top of that being involved in politics is a real risk, with killings and even massacres over politics.

add onto this the way media warps the political candidates. the last Toronto mayoral election, the one that brought the big moron FORD that has caused such a stir with all of his antics, and scandals into power. i have no idea how many people (more than 10) were "running" for mayor, but one was a friend of mine. now of all of those only THREE candidates were ALLOWED by the media to participate in the debates. so only three of many candidates were allowed to get their messages out where everyone could see/hear them. my friend PLEADED with said media to be involved in the debates only to be told "only those who have a chance at winning are invited to participate". of course that just sets up who has that chance at winning, decided by the media. sure they could pay for commercial spots but that is FAR too expensive without having big financial supporters.

then some countries use "voting machines". seriously who on earth ever thought that one up is a genius. at least with "paper ballots", they can be recounted and checked. while a computer can be "programed" to make changes with no way to really check.

forget all the "dead", and "illegal" voters voting. there are especially in the US those that DON'T EVEN LIVE in the COUNTRY that vote every election. i know people that vote in EVERY US election, that have never actually lived in the US since they were babies, yet as soon as they are old enough, they go and vote. does that make any sense? oh yes there are rules about "residence", yet every US "citizen" seems to keep a US address (in fact i think you have to for passports and stuff), yet rarely even visit the country except to vote.

it seems that EVERY country has these problems when it comes to elections,some are better, some are worse. heck just look at the North Korean election. is it any surprise "kimmy" got 100% of the vote, when he was the only candidate? oh you could obstaine and put your ballot in a different box, but that comes with a "free trip" for you and likely your family to a "reeducation camp". but hey at least North Korea is "honest" about the rigging of their elections.

I agree with probably about everything you said. Just the way things are and probably will continue to be due to many reasons, probably propaganda, mass media etc. By now I wonder if there is an end game or a steady decline.

You're absolutely right on Philippine politics. Even family members like fathers/sons kill themselves during elections to win. It cannot be anymore obvious politics is a way to gain wealth, yet people sell their votes for emotions, food, promises, and money etc.

What gives first?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

xuenchen
The U.S. Department of "Justice" naturally has a lawsuit against Florida claiming their ongoing purging of voter rolls is discriminatory.

Only the Govt and Progressives would think purging voter rolls of illegals and dead people is discriminatory.

edit on 13-3-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join