It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice anything Strange Here...Pictures of Iranians From missing plane Photoshopped.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

markymint
They probably just added the legs to give a height reference of the guy, presumably the camera didn't catch that bit of ground when he was stood there, or maybe had an image error over that portion. Does it matter if they photographed his legs or not? It's his face that helped identify him...

Yep was thinking the same.... unless they photoshop over his multiple alien set of legs?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

ZonedOut
reply to post by whyamIhere

There is nothing strange that i can see at a single glance!

They both appear to be standing at a glass or transparent plastic desk and that medium may degrade the quality of the picture taken by some unknown quality spy cam ... the pictures are also printed on normal paper instead of glossy photograph paper and that consequently degrades the picture quality we are given to assess.

Both guys are standing side onto the counter with their left foot behind their right foot in a relaxed pose.

Maybe it is the bottom of the see through desk that is giving the appearance of a poor photoshop edit.

Are you serious?

You MUST be acting skeptical on purpose. I refuse to believe you are logically attempting to say that both these men happened to be in the EXACT same stance regarding leg position in relation to the CCTV. Please look at the picture again and stare at both the legs very closely. They match perfectly down to every detail.

The waist up of the first guy has BLATENTLY been superimposed onto the second guys body. It's not even been done well.

If you want to be skeptical then claim that the altering was genuinely an accident/printing problem or whatever. But if you honestly can't see that both sets of legs are identical in terms of proportion, angle, placement of feet, and the image quality then you should perhaps get your vision checked!

I mean, you can even see the bottom half of the second guy's briefcase for good measure! There is no attempt to make it look realistic which is why I am leaning towards thinking this is an accident but I can't believe no one spotted this on the government side of things prior to them being released.

That aside, the Malaysian officials themselves have apparently admitted it altered (by mistake) so why are you attempting to prove the opposite?! I mean no offence friend, I just can't believe that you can't see 'it'. On the contrary, you've got the majority of people saying it is such an obvious superimposition that it cannot have been intentional.

Or have I been trolled by the ultimate sarcasm?

edit on 13-3-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

markymint
They probably just added the legs to give a height reference of the guy, presumably the camera didn't catch that bit of ground when he was stood there, or maybe had an image error over that portion. Does it matter if they photographed his legs or not? It's his face that helped identify him...

That's exactly what I first thought the other day when I first saw those images and realised the superimposition. However, now I'm thinking why would the Malaysian government turn around and say it was an accident? That makes no sense. Why not tell the truth? Also, they're not too clever if height reference wasn't the original reason since its a pretty good lie in this case.

Of course - this whole 'them admitting its a mistake' thing could be complete bollocks. I'll go and try confirm that now.

By the way, people are saying in this thread that a random woman's done this - not the case. These are literally the 'official' pictures released by Malaysian police officers.

EDIT: So, I just did my research and it turns out the Malaysian officials didn't simply just claim it was an 'accident', which leaves it very ambiguous, but they claimed it was a photocopier error (which is the most likely explaination considering there's a straight cut in the picture lol).

I still find it hard to believe that no one noticed that prior to releasing them publicly. Or furthermore, if they did then why did they not go and get the correct image? It can't have been that hard.

Now they simply just look useless. I would've lied and said it was for height reference to save some reputation lol. That's what the 'pro' governments of this BS game would do. I guess we don't have to worry too much about the Malaysian government pulling off incredible cover ups any time soon.

edit on 13-3-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Halfswede

It really means nothing though, other than a big fat 'Why?!'

smoke and mirrors. divert attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
My initial reaction was that the originals had been placed on top of each other when scanned/imaged, hence the defined line. Doesn't seem intentionally misleading, just rushed.

Edit: You can even see the line between the two sheets of white paper on the margin.
edit on 14/3/2014 by Macquarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Macquarie

Only intelligent people will agree with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Probably altered by the same skilled workers that altered BO's birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
rushed job or not...they shouldn't have released those pics altered like that. Some of you say its not photoshopped and looks like they copied it off of a copier...then why would they put the first guys body directly over the second guys legs. to make it look like they are his legs. Just look at the pictures people...they tried to line his body up with the other guys legs...

wake up people..
edit on 14-3-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

beatbox
rushed job or not...they shouldn't have released those pics altered like that. Some of you say its not photoshopped and looks like they copied it off of a copier...then why would they put the first guys body directly over the second guys legs. to make it look like they are his legs. Just look at the pictures people...they tried to line his body up with the other guys legs...

wake up people..

We had a few that couldn't even admit they were the same pair of legs.

You can't fix stupid...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i seriously dont get it..why are people doing that? they cant be that naive because anybody with two eyes can see what they tried to do.

must be the fluoride...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

beatbox

i seriously dont get it..why are people doing that? they cant be that naive because anybody with two eyes can see what they tried to do.

must be the fluoride...

Exactly,

There was an interesting comment earlier in the thread.

"I wonder what they edited out"....Indeed

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

whyamIhere

beatbox

must be the fluoride...

Exactly,

There was an interesting comment earlier in the thread.

"I wonder what they edited out"....Indeed

now that is a good fing question....I wonder if his bag had a logo on it or something because his shoes and pants would be irrelevant..IMO

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think it's photoshop. The white line is too obvious between the halves of the body. I do think it's a photocopied picture deliberately placed on top of the other guys picture, stapled together, and then color copied again. (There are two staples in the borders holding the pictures together.)

But I agree with most everyone in this thread - why would they do this? Very odd. Too odd.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Malaysian officials may have said it wasn't done intentionally but what if it was?
What if Malaysia is desperate for the world to know some sort of cover up is going on but are being forced to keep quiet.
Maybe by releasing such an obvious botched picture they were trying to say hey please look closer, we are being silenced.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Psychotic because: No reason

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So where is the original photo? Why not just release it if it truly was an accident? What are they hiding? Too many questions and no answers. I'm beginning to wonder if there ever really was a plane, or passengers for that matter. Could be another example of media fakery to try and confuse the general population as to what is really going on behijd the curtains. Of course the plane has'nt been found, there never was one to begin with.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Dude -- EVERYTHING about this is massively off. Quite frankly, I am stumped.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A photocopier error?! No, someone official is hiding something or planting it to look that way.

Authorities have said they believe the Iranian pair were illegal immigrants who were on their way to Europe via Beijing.

Social media users who saw the photos suggested they may have been intentionally doctored.

"Why did they try to photoshop the legs on the released photo of the Iranians?'' one user asked.

"Photoshop failed! same legs on those pics. are they for real??'' another posted.

But police spokeswoman Asmawati Ahmad said the odd appearance of the photos stemmed from a police staff member placing one on top of the other when photocopying them. "It was not done with malice or to mislead,'' she said.

Source

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

There might be some serious reason for the photocopying "artifact", but the term "accident" also covers things like "poor judgement" by some lower level office person.

I doubt if police procedures in Malaysia normally get the sort of scrutiny they are getting in this case and lax procedures and standards might be showing.

The following linked thread is a prime example of what I am talking about, only involving poor newspaper editorial standards. A photo of an incident in India was used to illustrate a similar incident in China.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-3-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

they could have resolved the issue by showing the two photos, with the right legs and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That is what I was thinking.
These are just cheap copies.

Show the originals just to end the speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join