It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jyhad of the Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Genesis 3:6, two verses of knowledge foreshadow wisdom of good and evil causing the fall. Genesis 3:22, the fruit of the Tree of Life is denied humanity. On the Jewish Kabbalah's Tree of Life, knowledge inhibits the heart from attaining to wisdom... and understanding at once. I suspect the Torah depicts faith as wisdom and understanding motivated by love, honesty about one's own finite uncertain nature. Genesis Chapter 3 foreshadows a social trend induced by royalty to leverage the ignorance which induced moral awareness on earth toward superstition and gullibility, blind faith in Dogma.

Genesis Ch3 calls the serpent more cursed than any cattle. That which was in cattle feces, plausibly encountered in the grasslands where chimps began to walk upright, may have accelerated their evolution, whereas the phallic shape of a serpent as a reproductive totem may have inhibited their evolution. The center of the human brain is shaped like a cobra, the back brain the plume, the body of the serpent extending into the spine.

Cain founds Enoch, his son's name is Enoch. The last verse of Chapter 4, after Seth and Enosh began men to encounter God. The Bible admits a time existed before God's angels delivered His will to the people of the earth. There were men before Seth and Enosh.

Genesis Ch 5, Verses 22-24

And all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty and five years:

And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Chapter 5 lists immortals living in excess of 900 years. Enoch's age is the year he was born, 24 hours in the day he was born are symbolized by the Verse wherein God recruits him, the ego death of Enosh, first angel after Israel Seth.

Genesis Ch 32, Jacob wrestles by himself (defeating selfishness, pride / desire) when he receives the name Israel at daybreak - recruited by God thru the unconditionally loving shape of the sun.

Enoch was before the Babel on event, where Hammurabi outlawed injustice. I suspect he needed a military of unconditionally loving prophets before he could introduce society to `Rabi's Law without being murdered: No Murder.

Abraham's Lot was in Sodom and Gomorrah: he thought he would inherit an immortal society of rape as reproductive instinct.

Abraham, Joseph, and Moses were all on speaking terms with Pharaoh when the Book began. Sura 28 identifies line of Imam with Pharaoh, Is... Lam? Sue Ra. I suspect Is Ra El meant Is (English) Ra (Egyptian) El (Hebrew for "of God," the prefix answers the question).

The Exodus, a Jewish ethnicity began to identify with God to defeat moral instinctiveness. Unconditionally loving omniscience is too vast a totem to bait the projection of one's own psyche as easily as a squatting fat man in asana or a muscle bound pagan deity. Its only want is what is fair by all sentient life. The Koran advises to seek constantly after the face of God, I perceive a decimal point of direct awareness of all time and space, but more literally consider God

Genesis 4:24

And the LORD God said, the man is become as one of us, ...

A plurality of unconditionally loving beings evolving a conscience into All Energy, Places, and Information, Omniscient Omnipresent and Omnipotent because an immortal heart beating within the chest of this one, establishing Allah... ah, All ... of its will.

When Moses delivered the ten commandments, according to Zeitgeist he etched in stone a disobeyed pre-existent Egyptian legal code. The rest of the Old Testament was written with primitive utensils before the printing press, part history part testimony of God by His messengers. Idolatry was forbidden to forbid superstition. The golden calf may have been worshipped because the Jews were confused by the manna growing from its feces into thinking spiritual emanated from the cow.

Numbers, 4th Book of the Torah, Chesed on the Tree of Life, gives that the early Jewish military had hundreds of thousands, not millions, with which to begin to reproduce a moral majority. Several thousand years ago.

Genesis 37, Israel's most beloved son is the son of his old age. He dreams when he is 17 -- prophecies he will achieve maturity, to internationally standardize 18 as the age of consent as Torah law -- the sun and moon and 11 stars would bow to him. He is put in charge of all of Egypt, something only Pharaoh's first born was entitled to. He wears the coat of many colors, as if the heir of the sun that emits them.

When Moses left Egypt, Pharaoh said in the Exodus to bless him also, giving the Jews the opportunity to leave with his blessing.

Christ's line is that of Joseph, son of Jacob (Israel's other name), signifying if his mother is a virgin the Elohim artificially impregnated Mary with the soul of Joseph to receive the Coat of Many Colors, the seed delivered by Ra / Is Ra El (the sun or heart of God).

The Book of Revelation is the most esoteric of the Bible, so that by making obvious the need to dig very deeply one instant, the devotee comes to understand the simpler symbolism of the text.

The 500 pages of the Koran complete the Book by simplifying after the printing press in one language, direct from the lips of selfless Gabriel, the whole of the tradition. Arabic = C A Rabi, see a Rabi Hammu Rabi pass the scales of justice.

Shiite Islam rules by direct authority of Imam, within Sunni Islam there is no intercessor between the Muslim and God. When the 12th Imam vanished as a youth in a cave, shortly after his seclusion, he claimed anyone thence forth claiming contact with the Imam was a fraud. I consider his prophecied return fulfilled by Babaji, a youth emergent from a cave in India whom taught Muslims and claimed to be Christ's father. I consider Babaji's death one year and month before I was born, on Valentine's Day (he winked the instant before his heart stopped, giving away his heart), the sun bowing to Christ, and an attempt to unify Sunni and Shiite Islam as one faith.

Islam forbids shirking, serving a pagan power other than Allah, doing less than one's selfless best. Islam forbids infidelity, cheating God, invading the free will of self defensive president sentient beings. In Genesis Ch3, Adam eats the plants of the field.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Five Elements of Islam

God - the Koran's advice to seek the face of God permits one a responsibility to change one's opinion as the nature of the data changes. To me, God is All Merciful, strict and violent morally, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent.

the angels - translates to mean messegers. Unconditionally loving prophets that bodyguard the fate of the People of the Book from outer space, delivering God's word.

the legislators - the scribes of the angels

the revealed books - the Torah, the New Testament, the Koran, and a complete canon to be finalized on Judgement Day in the original tongues. I suspect Hebrew (He bl ew, if the r is turned straight) and Arabic (C/see a Rabi).

the Last Day - the soulds of the immortals are judged, along with all major criminal networks, their good deeds weighed against their bad deeds, to determine whether they go to Heaven or Hell. Hell is eternal if the soul is destroyed after it is tortured.

Heaven

Pleasure Stolen, Suffering Induced, Free Will Inhibited ... are real quantities directly weighed against Suffering Absolved, Pleasure Contributed, Free Will Enabled.

Unconditionally loving beings evolve a blood pool of intoxication, release state love, that peaks at an exponentially accelerating rate every instant. If the soul's good karma outweighs its bad karma, by what margin determines how much love the individual inherits from the angels for a job well done.

the Five Pillars of Islam

Bear witness - There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is his prophet. It means religious devotion is only for God and the prophecy Muhammad delivered comes from God, and comes true. Likely the global legal consequences are so far reaching a good Muslim can prophecy the Last Day.

Pray 5 times / day - 5 is the Sphere of War within Kabbalah, the number of times the Muslim prays is to remind him he is at war until the Last Day.

The religious tax - at least 2.5% of one's wealth should be spent on solidifying networked altruistic economic interest. Underground military is one such interest.

the month of Ramadan - the 9th month on the Muslim calendar, fast during daylight hours. The sacrifice of desire to more selflessly serve God.

the Great Pilgrimage - to Mecca, sacrificing any provisions at least once a lifetime. The journey signifies losing all pride and desire approaching Mecca / Maker, taking in the heart of God and consciously releasing all other emotions.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Wow.

I've been trying to figure out Islam/Christian/Jewish stuff for a few years now.
I'll go back and read the whole thing now so I can respond more appropriately.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

The Book of Revelation is the most esoteric of the Bible, so that by making obvious the need to dig very deeply one instant, the devotee comes to understand the simpler symbolism of the text.

The 500 pages of the Koran complete the Book by simplifying after the printing press in one language, direct from the lips of selfless Gabriel, the whole of the tradition.

Oop! Wait. Sorry not my cup of tea. No, not direct from the lips of anyone - only hearsay from the lips of Muhammed.

In any case, I'll just go sit on the floor in the corner here and watch.
Nice OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If in one text, You use the bible to validate islam, would it not be important to remember what the BIBLE also says about ISLAM, and other "gospels" that where to come.

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

So if the bible has any authority, than this verse must apply,

and if you use the bible to confirm Islams tenants than this verse and what Muhammad claimed, must be addressed (that an angel came with a new gospel)

As it would also apply to Mormons and Islam equally the questions raised are the same, SO YES, Muhammad could of had an "angel" Visitation, so too could of Joseph Smith of Mormon fame,

and if that happened, well again, the BIBLE says what to make of those "angels"
edit on 12-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by LokiToo

The 500 pages of the Koran complete the Book by simplifying after the printing press in one language, direct from the lips of selfless Gabriel, the whole of the tradition.

Oop! Wait. Sorry not my cup of tea. No, not direct from the lips of anyone - only hearsay from the lips of Muhammed.

In any case, I'll just go sit on the floor in the corner here and watch.
Nice OP.

Everything in all holy books is hearsay. None of the people who wrote these books actually proved that God told them anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

buster2010

Everything in all holy books is hearsay. None of the people who wrote these books actually proved that God told them anything.

Which means you can take two stances, a Materialistic world view, in which case its all myth and allegory.

OR you can take the thiest view that there is truth in those books,

Weather Either case is true or not, the practitioners of and who believe in such books, should remain intellectually honest to the tenants of the faith they profess (weather its real or not) and thus, they are open to the rules of their faith at least internally and should remain consistent to them.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

benrl
If in one text, You use the bible to validate islam, would it not be important to remember what the BIBLE also says about ISLAM, and other "gospels" that where to come.

Galatians 1:8-9

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

So if the bible has any authority, than this verse must apply,

and if you use the bible to confirm Islams tenants than this verse and what Muhammad claimed, must be addressed (that an angel came with a new gospel)

As it would also apply to Mormons and Islam equally the questions raised are the same, SO YES, Muhammad could of had an "angel" Visitation, so too could of Joseph Smith of Mormon fame,

and if that happened, well again, the BIBLE says what to make of those "angels"

Paul:s "no more interference from god" since Paul view of Jesus is the last and most important/correct interpretation. As if Paul has any right there to talk for god or the angels/blessed ones.

I kinda do not have any connection to Muhammad in my heart but that is probably because when I read the Quran I get stuck in all these lines that I should fear god and I have a hard time fearing god since god is from my point of view a very nice being. Karma can be a pain but that is because you screwed up following the golden rule so you just gotta deal with it and repair what you have caused.

So who did god send/awoke to do gods bidding after Jesus:
Rumi
Nanak
Leonardo da Vinci
Gandi
Martin Luther King (sent but might not have been en-light-ened)

Can anyone else name some of the other en-light-ened ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes. My point. Thanks. Still watching the thread to see where this goes!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Ah, but there is a difference between God using people to work His will and people coming forward with new Gospels or Testaments or even entire Holy Books that they claim were revealed to them by God as continuations of His Word.

God works His will through people all the time at differing levels.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Ah, but there is a difference between God using people to work His will and people coming forward with new Gospels or Testaments or even entire Holy Books that they claim were revealed to them by God as continuations of His Word.

*raises hand*

Yes, sir, I believe that is correct. There is...a big difference...
but I'm not clear on how/what the difference is.

Honestly I don't get that. Personally I don't believe the claims. After all, they are only claims??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by LittleByLittle

God works His will through people all the time at differing levels.

Nanak was in a way very direct in his thinking on en-light-ment and the oneness connection with god that created Sikhism, a new religion not just a gospel or testament building on a previous religion. A fresh start where no previous truths had to be built on.

The Abrahamic religions has duality in common where they say they are the right flavor and all else are wrong. Even in some cases they kill each other for minor differences in the way the religion is understood.
edit on 12-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

BuzzyWigs
reply to post by ketsuko

*raises hand*

Yes, sir, I believe that is correct. There is...a big difference...
but I'm not clear on how/what the difference is.

Honestly I don't get that. Personally I don't believe the claims. After all, they are only claims??

One is a passive thing and not some thing where you say, "God directly told me these are words He's revealing in a new book for the world to live by."

Mohammad said the Angel Gabriel was relaying God's direct word to perfect the Bible and Torah and the faith systems built from them. That's what the whole "People of the Book" thing is from.

Joseph Smith also claimed he had a new Book of the Bible revealed to him by an Angel.

People who do God's work are inspired what already exists and don't seek to bring forward new revelations they claim to be directly from Him.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

People who do God's work are inspired what already exists and don't seek to bring forward new revelations they claim to be directly from Him.

Ah. I see.

So - how far back does that pertain to? Which are the actual vs the claimants?

How do you know which to take for real

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

ketsuko

Humanity is a work in progress on all levels. If humanity was not then heaven on earth would already be. Just like other knowledge god reveals a little at time so humanity is ready to receive. That is humanities collectively real problem. Receiving higher level understanding and accepting it. If you do not believe me read the bible. Jesus was crucified since people could not handle what he was. En-light-ened people all over the planet go into seclusion for the same reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

Please explain how the snake is a phallic symbol? I know some men say "choke the snake", but that's clearly very recently. I don't understand, is this part of the Serpent Seed Doctrine?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

LokiToo
Genesis 3:6, two verses of knowledge foreshadow wisdom of good and evil causing the fall. Genesis 3:22, the fruit of the Tree of Life is denied humanity. On the Jewish Kabbalah's Tree of Life, knowledge inhibits the heart from attaining to wisdom... and understanding at once. I suspect the Torah depicts faith as wisdom and understanding motivated by love, honesty about one's own finite uncertain nature. Genesis Chapter 3 foreshadows a social trend induced by royalty to leverage the ignorance which induced moral awareness on earth toward superstition and gullibility, blind faith in Dogma.

Genesis Ch3 calls the serpent more cursed than any cattle. That which was in cattle feces, plausibly encountered in the grasslands where chimps began to walk upright, may have accelerated their evolution, whereas the phallic shape of a serpent as a reproductive totem may have inhibited their evolution. The center of the human brain is shaped like a cobra, the back brain the plume, the body of the serpent extending into the spine.

Cain founds Enoch, his son's name is Enoch. The last verse of Chapter 4, after Seth and Enosh began men to encounter God. The Bible admits a time existed before God's angels delivered His will to the people of the earth. There were men before Seth and Enosh.

Genesis Ch 5, Verses 22-24

And all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty and five years:

And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Chapter 5 lists immortals living in excess of 900 years. Enoch's age is the year he was born, 24 hours in the day he was born are symbolized by the Verse wherein God recruits him, the ego death of Enosh, first angel after Israel Seth.

Genesis Ch 32, Jacob wrestles by himself (defeating selfishness, pride / desire) when he receives the name Israel at daybreak - recruited by God thru the unconditionally loving shape of the sun.

Enoch was before the Babel on event, where Hammurabi outlawed injustice. I suspect he needed a military of unconditionally loving prophets before he could introduce society to `Rabi's Law without being murdered: No Murder.

Abraham's Lot was in Sodom and Gomorrah: he thought he would inherit an immortal society of rape as reproductive instinct.

Abraham, Joseph, and Moses were all on speaking terms with Pharaoh when the Book began. Sura 28 identifies line of Imam with Pharaoh, Is... Lam? Sue Ra. I suspect Is Ra El meant Is (English) Ra (Egyptian) El (Hebrew for "of God," the prefix answers the question).

The Exodus, a Jewish ethnicity began to identify with God to defeat moral instinctiveness. Unconditionally loving omniscience is too vast a totem to bait the projection of one's own psyche as easily as a squatting fat man in asana or a muscle bound pagan deity. Its only want is what is fair by all sentient life. The Koran advises to seek constantly after the face of God, I perceive a decimal point of direct awareness of all time and space, but more literally consider God

Genesis 4:24

And the LORD God said, the man is become as one of us, ...

A plurality of unconditionally loving beings evolving a conscience into All Energy, Places, and Information, Omniscient Omnipresent and Omnipotent because an immortal heart beating within the chest of this one, establishing Allah... ah, All ... of its will.

When Moses delivered the ten commandments, according to Zeitgeist he etched in stone a disobeyed pre-existent Egyptian legal code. The rest of the Old Testament was written with primitive utensils before the printing press, part history part testimony of God by His messengers. Idolatry was forbidden to forbid superstition. The golden calf may have been worshipped because the Jews were confused by the manna growing from its feces into thinking spiritual emanated from the cow.

Numbers, 4th Book of the Torah, Chesed on the Tree of Life, gives that the early Jewish military had hundreds of thousands, not millions, with which to begin to reproduce a moral majority. Several thousand years ago.

Genesis 37, Israel's most beloved son is the son of his old age. He dreams when he is 17 -- prophecies he will achieve maturity, to internationally standardize 18 as the age of consent as Torah law -- the sun and moon and 11 stars would bow to him. He is put in charge of all of Egypt, something only Pharaoh's first born was entitled to. He wears the coat of many colors, as if the heir of the sun that emits them.

When Moses left Egypt, Pharaoh said in the Exodus to bless him also, giving the Jews the opportunity to leave with his blessing.

Christ's line is that of Joseph, son of Jacob (Israel's other name), signifying if his mother is a virgin the Elohim artificially impregnated Mary with the soul of Joseph to receive the Coat of Many Colors, the seed delivered by Ra / Is Ra El (the sun or heart of God).

The 500 pages of the Koran complete the Book by simplifying after the printing press in one language, direct from the lips of selfless Gabriel, the whole of the tradition. Arabic = C A Rabi, see a Rabi Hammu Rabi pass the scales of justice.

Shiite Islam rules by direct authority of Imam, within Sunni Islam there is no intercessor between the Muslim and God. When the 12th Imam vanished as a youth in a cave, shortly after his seclusion, he claimed anyone thence forth claiming contact with the Imam was a fraud. I consider his prophecied return fulfilled by Babaji, a youth emergent from a cave in India whom taught Muslims and claimed to be Christ's father. I consider Babaji's death one year and month before I was born, on Valentine's Day (he winked the instant before his heart stopped, giving away his heart), the sun bowing to Christ, and an attempt to unify Sunni and Shiite Islam as one faith.

Islam forbids shirking, serving a pagan power other than Allah, doing less than one's selfless best. Islam forbids infidelity, cheating God, invading the free will of self defensive president sentient beings. In Genesis Ch3, Adam eats the plants of the field.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Sorry about, hit the wrong button

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seede
reply to post by WarminIndy

Sorry about, hit the wrong button

That's ok, I once saw a 6 time posting spam that was accidental. It happens.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Much of the Jewish Khabbala that the information is taken from is based on the practitioner's interpretation, hence the Sephirot, but is not embraced by all of Judaism, as neither is the Talmud nor the Targums. The same goes for the Sufi mysticism within Islam.

Those parts of the Quran that had Torah and Tanakh wrong, as well as the Christian Bible, were based on legends from the Targum along with Persian mythology as well as Zoroastrianism. Jacob didn't wrestle with himself, he wrestled with a being that had the power and authority to bless him, but as Jacob was blessed his hip was put out of joint to remind him who has the authority to bless. Jacob was already on his way to seek forgiveness from his brother Esau.

While it seems appropriate this day and age to reduce everything to a psychological understanding, hence Khabbala and Sufism, because the legends of the Targum seem ridiculous, it detracts from the very beginning of what religious understanding is, and that is belief in a transcendent, spiritual being that has form and a mind, with authority to create or destroy.

When such works, such as the Talmud, which are clearly interpretations and commentaries of rabbinical councils, the Torah and Tanahk are discussed over and over again. The Talmud was first discussed in Babylon while those particular Jews were there and not every Jewish person was taken to Assyria. It appears that while a vast majority were indeed taken, the Assyrians basically focused on those who were of the princely and priestly class. That's why the rabbinical council in Babylon were able to create the Talmud because they were Levites under the authority and influence of Zoroastrianism.

I think the greatest misunderstanding from history is that all Jews were taken to Babylon, not so. And while the kingdom of Israel was split between Israel and Judah, those who were not taken remained in Judah. Remember that the temple was in Judah and Nehemiah was given permission to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem. During that exchange with the king, no difference was made in Ahura Mazda and Yaweh, as though they were both considered the same God. If Ahura Mazda and Yaweh were considered the same God, but for the Jews He dwelt in Jerusalem. One can see the influence of Zoroastrianism throughout the ancient world, because fire was one of the most important aspects of God and fire was used in both religions.

The Sephirot might be designed for understanding of how one's world should function, it is simply mysticism. I don't know much about Sufism, so I will comment less on that. But mysticism is within the individual and not expressive of every facet and understanding of whole groups. I just heard a rabbi say that Judaism is not a religion, but how to explain that to Jews who are religious?

top topics

join