It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan: Humanity's Hero

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I agree with you about the good person thing. Good morals are the basis of right standing. Also, I am not actually a member of any church, nor have I been for many years. This is just learned information. Analysis of life, history, etc. As far as fear goes, yes I do possess it as I do believe the Bible is truthful. But as far as my comment that you are referring to, it is more of the same thing: analysis of information, life, history etc. If you cannot see the signs on your road then I can't make you witness them. But that does not mean they are not there. Just look around the world you live in and tell me you don't feel something coming. Then study the history of great civilizations through the years and compare the reasons for collapse to todays current society and the parallels alone should make you worried. I can make a cursory examination on the web today and find multiple beheadings, child abuse, different ideologies becoming insanely right or left, etc. Then the earth is tossing to and fro as if in upheaval. Large groups of powerful men are trying to overthrow what has been established as good since man existed. I believe the Bible called them birth pangs. A non religious person might call it a "Oh sh**!" moment. Either way, you should probably be concerned.

A wise man once said you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Same thing could be applied to knowledge and thinking.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi Undo
, I have for the last week been reading many of your threads and posts and I'm fascinated by your research. One question though, so I can tie up the dots. You have worked out that Enki is Jesus, and implied that Cesear is Jesus, born to Cleopatra. So was the nativity a fictional tale and did the Margi not exist. Are you saying that Jesus came back to us as Cesear or was he sent by his father Anu and inseminated into Mary? Or am I just totally confused? From reading your posts and threads to inseminate Mary would follow the line of The Adam, to create a lifeform. So Anu could quite easily send his Son back to earth via dna cloning. Or Cleopatra saved her son by sending him away and he was a royal prince, but came back at 30 to administer Gods word and to sacrifice his blood to Enlil.
Thanks in advance to any reply

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Mankind didn't destroy themselves until they had the knowledge to do so. Think about it. The smarter we get the closer we are to wiping everything on the planet out. So if he wanted to destroy man, why wouldn't he offer us knowledge?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So... perhaps... knowledge of good and evil was not a gift... instead it was just a choice.
Filled with much temptation. Inspired by the urge to be as God.
That... perhaps was the goal of the serpent... who desired to be looked upon as eve looked to her husband. Admiration it seems was the point. Admiration for the likeness of God... and admiration for the serpent... who delighted much in God's creation. Eve!

Adam... saw and witnessed all of God's creations. He gave a name to all things.
It was good. Then came woman.

My point is that he/she must now learn two things whole and complete!
Good and evil... the ultimate experience. In life that really is too much!

Adam did it once before... but now he must endure it again... this time with all that evil can muster.

It's definitely a hellish thing.
The bright side??? The serpent is a desirable creature nowadays.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Nature" is bad!
It has snakes and poison trees that make you die.
Involving yourself with nature makes you have painful things like childbirth, which you got involved with because you were sucked in by the earlier prospect of pleasure.
True pleasure only comes from a male dominating god.
Nature is female, and never to be trusted.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join