It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKultra? Evidence of Mind Control & 'Trigger' Words in the Media & Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Now why would MSM newscasters of all people, be programmed for mind control, and how would it have been achieved, thru radio waves or something?

I'll just present one example first, cuz I'm not sure how such trivial evidence would be viewed by fellow ATSers:

It's rather obvious Al Roker's trigger word is Holy Ghost, or one of them is. He didnt just pause, he totally froze right after Holy Ghost was mentioned!

---------

If you're still here after just seeing Al Roker freeze up after Holy Ghost, here's another example:

In the show Apprentice, Staci has one programmed mode where the 8 ball seems to trigger paranoid/schizophremic episodes for her. ( I wouldnt dismiss the subtle baphomet display entirely, either)

---------

Last but not least, this thread would not be complete without touching upon how mind control is implemented to use the subject as a tool to harm others:

I'm not even going to post a vid for this one because due to the grandeur of it, media has obviously flooded the net with shill Alex Jones coverage of Tamerlan's mind control claims, in order to dismiss any validity of it, as Alex Jones' character in the spotlight is that of a well-versed conspiracy theorist-- with a psychotic tone to his voice which sadly negates and discredits for viewers, all the truths to the words which come out of this shill's month. =[ anyways, so here is an article, hopefully they are not affiliated with infonews/jones!:

vigilantcitizen.com...

Boston Bombings: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Claimed He Was Victim of “Majestic Mind Control”

No wonder these pawns are so quickly killed- at least 'publically' killed so hastily in this case during the chase itself.

Jan 3rd, 2014

A recent article in the Boston Globe now adds another strange piece to the puzzle: The eldest brother, Tarmelan Tsarnaev, was convinced that he was a victim of mind control. The article states:

“He believed in majestic mind control, which is a way of breaking down a person and creating an alternative personality with which they must coexist,” explained Larking. “You can give a signal, a phrase or a gesture, and bring out the alternate personality and make them do things. Tamerlan thought someone might have done that to him.”

The person inside him, as Tamerlan described it to Larking, “was someone who wanted to control him to make him do something.”

While news sources point to schizophrenia, the symptoms described in the news articles could be applied to a victim of Mind Control with a trigger-able alter persona.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev first heard the voice when he was a young man.

It came to him at unexpected times, an internal rambling that he alone could hear. Alarmed, he confided to his mother that the voice “felt like two people inside of me.”

As he got older, the voice became more authoritative, its bidding more insistent. Tamerlan confided in a close friend that the voice had begun to issue orders and to require him to perform certain acts, though he never told his friend specifically what those acts were.

“He was torn between those two people,” said Donald Larking, 67, who attended the mosque with Tamerlan for nearly two years. “He said that several times. And he did not like it.”

The truth about Tamerlan will probably never be known as he was shot to death by police. The sequence of events leading to the shooting is still clouded in confusion and key elements of the official story contradict accounts from eye witnesses.

Do you have any video (or other) evidence of mind control in the media or current events? Pray tell!..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Man that is weird how Roker just freezes like that like he went on full lock down. I wonder how the got him back online? What happened after the video ends?

TBMC is a weird thing and most people don't understand that it is not a conspiracy theory it is fact. MKultra, MKSEARCH, Monarch were (are) real programs.

If your kid watches Disney channel, chances are you are exposing them to mind controlled beta alters designed to induce hypnotic behavior and slave-like conformity. Not to mention the oversexualizing of your child.

Its a sick sad world we live in. Thanks for posting.

Have you read Fritz Springmeier's Illuminati mind controlled slaves? Its impossible to find in print but if you ate genuinely interested in the topic of TBMC then I would recommend getting the PDF.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay, I watched the videos...

The first one of Al Roker creeped me out the most!! So simple, but so freaky!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

He laughed and let her introduce the topic of the segment and he chimed in when it was his scripted turn. I don't see mind control. I see scripting.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

If your kid watches Disney channel, chances are you are exposing them to mind controlled beta alters designed to induce hypnotic behavior and slave-like conformity. Not to mention the oversexualizing of your child.

I LOVE Disney and I have only started reading about this recently. I usually let my kids watch the Disney shows and not the Nickeoldeon ones. Nickelodeon seemed to be a little too mature for my kids...

I feel like no one is safe in this world.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

He laughed and let her introduce the topic of the segment and he chimed in when it was his scripted turn. I don't see mind control. I see scripting.

Look again

He freezes. His face stays like for the rest of the video. Like I said, I would like to see how the segment turned out. If the cut to commercial or if Roker just started normally again.

Also note the way his hand becomes slack around the microphone.

Weird, at least to this tinfoil hat wearing fool.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is it feasible that top secret officials could trigger a pilot to nose-dive a plane (or fly it to a secret location) to neutralize multiple liabilities aboard?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonLightStars

Most if not all of Disney product is laden with occult/sexual subliminal triggers. Whether you notice them consciously is irrelevant. The subconscious is what picks up on them and it is there and only there that they can do their work.

Do yourself and your child (if you have them) a favor: stop exposing them to occult influences and mind controlled children that are forced to perform against their will for the conspiracy.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Actually, I stand corrected. I was looking at Matt Lauer and not Al Roker, lol (and worse yet, I actually knew who Lauer was lol--not enough sleep and waiting for phone call about possible cancer in a parent so I'm not all the way here). Yeah, he looks a little odd in that segment so agreed, lol. I don't know if it's mind control or if he had a major brain fart/stroke, but he does look weird, lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would suppose then this response was damage control?

Sure seems interesting that they needed to address his "Brain Freeze"

NOTE to Handlers: Change Al's key phrase before he glitches again! lol

UGH I cannot keep from staring at Abby Martin in that blue dress (devil that she is) talk about Triggers!
edit on 12-3-2014 by abeverage because: of brain freezers

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

That's gotta be stressful. You have my most sincere sympathies. I just lost my granny to that same damned thing. Hope your loved one is healthy and happy for years to come.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

A wee bit. Pretty sure I'm looking like Al Roker when confronted with ordering anything, even the usuals, as of late based on the response of people that don't even know me. Could pose for an alternative theory. Instead of mind control, Roker could be suffering from mind disintegration.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yeah. I'm not buying that one. Damage control indeed.

In responce to his co-host Natalie Morales saying "you were like a wax statue" Roker said: "We are in a wax museum - whole other story."

What do you suppose he meant by that?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So with all of the music out now (Rhiana, Beyonce, Britney, etc) that are referring to mkultra...what is the purpose? A lot of their songs seem to be about breaking free or trying to break free, right? Or is there a purpose to these songs, too? On the outside it is suppose to mean that, but on the inside is more subliminal brainwashing?

Again, I have only started to read about this topic about a couple of weeks ago (thanks to the Grammys) and I just don't understand the purpose or if they even know what they are representing?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I always wondered how people could go on "suicide missions."

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Most of the time they are born into the Illuminati culture. Take Miley Cyrus for example. Her father is a country music star. Country music used to be the big thing in the conspiracy. I would wager that Miley was raised SRA (satanically ritually abused) and was given over to a programmer at a young age. She was programmed as a Beta or "cat" alter (personality) and once you know what to look for its obvious.

So to answer your question, no, I would wager that most of the performers you mentioned are not aware they are programmed. Most likely we have never seen their root alter but we only see their front alter, that is, the personality that is the performer.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Subjects like mind control are a hard pill to swallow for most, but I think you're spot-on. I know and knew of some family and friends that displayed what appeared to be trigger-word induced blackouts and "freezes". Some participated in the military, some havent. I dont know exactly how the programming process works, but I suspect that a dormant form demon possession plays a role in some of the test subjects...particularly in the cases associated with alien abductions and close encounters. Either way, it speak of two problems in our nation(s): apostacy within the general populace, and demonism within the Militart-Industrial Complex.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by abeverage

Yeah. I'm not buying that one. Damage control indeed.

In responce to his co-host Natalie Morales saying "you were like a wax statue" Roker said: "We are in a wax museum - whole other story."

What do you suppose he meant by that?

Madame Tussauds has wax figures of the Today Show Hosts...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

Actually, I stand corrected. I was looking at Matt Lauer and not Al Roker, lol (and worse yet, I actually knew who Lauer was lol--not enough sleep and waiting for phone call about possible cancer in a parent so I'm not all the way here). Yeah, he looks a little odd in that segment so agreed, lol. I don't know if it's mind control or if he had a major brain fart/stroke, but he does look weird, lol.

. Heart goes out to her pal and ur family, I'm helping my nan threw it ATM and and she's chemo and started radio today! One thing I will say and will prob be deleted but the best thing for sickness is cannabis and don't let anyone tell you any different. My nan was ill from treatment until the moment she smoked her 1st puff and has been virtually her normal self

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The problem with extrapolating meaning from lyrics is that it's really hard to say, unless they are being quite blunt, just what they are trying to break free from. Is it an abusive love affair or parents? A bad manager? Control over the industry as far as content goes/inability to sing their opinion? The Illuminati/Mind control?

Part of the beauty of lyrics/poetry (poetry is really the same as lyrics but put to music in my book lol) is that, when it's done right, it speaks to others, conjuring up understanding and recognition of similar feelings. However, it's a risky business to assume that the author is necessarily singing about one specific thing unless it's absolutely overt. Even when there seems to be something overt, whether it's about some external control or not, it's still up in the air.

Here's a really interesting one in this line of thought though.

The singer for the band is Corey Taylor from Slipknot. Stone Sour created a two part story out of two consecutive albums: House of Gold and Bones pt 1 and 2. I encourage you to give both albums a listen and poke around on the subject because it was also released as a comic book. It's fascinating and what Taylor is singing about can be construed as so many things. And to tantalize you a bit, here's a synopsis of the Part 1: en.wikipedia.org...

Depending on one's interpretation, it's really a very interesting album set and comic. Taylor put a whole lot of effort into it and like I said, it could be construed in so many ways. However, Taylor himself says that the meaning of his music and lyrics are subjective to the listener and it's built that way to essentially "speak" to others. So again, some interesting things that could raise eyebrows but at the end of the day, the total interpretation of it is intended to be ambiguous making it very difficult to say for certain what the entire thing is about. Only Taylor knows for sure (and god knows, he might hate the fact that it's posted here on this thread, lol, for all we know--sorry Corey!).

I once played a trick on a poetry writing class that tried to interpret everybody's poems. I deliberately wrote a poem about a green glass bottle, which earned some pretty wild interpretations from the class. What was funny was that when it came time for me to disclose what the poem was about, I said "it's about a green glass bottle" and the class was utterly unconvinced. They were certain that it had deeper meaning and intent and went so far as to allege that I had put in intent/meaning on a subconscious level that I was unaware of. The only intention behind it was, however, to show them their own tendencies towards misinterpretation or divining meaning where there is none. It was really just a poem describing a bottle. A trick.

reply to post by Thefarmer

Thank you.

edit on 15/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: added 2nd reply

top topics

<<   2 >>

join