It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza militants fire barrage of rockets into southern Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by thesaneone

One would think they would have learned by now.

"The beatings will continue until moral improves." That was in someones Avatar here, I think.

What lesson are they trying to impart? That it is better to die than be free?

That has always worked (rolling eyes).
edit on 12-3-2014 by intrptr because: deletion

I think what our esteemed colleague was trying to say was - "VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING"..

Someone should send Hezbollah a copy of "How to make friends and influence people".

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

please send that book!
palistinians can't afford to by a copy and israel wont let books through the blockade...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

seasoul
"I have been to the occupied Palestinian territory, and I have witnessed the racially segregated roads and housing that reminded me so much of the conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of apartheid." --Desmond Tutu

Outstanding…

link   

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits
Always condemnation of the missiles fired, but never a word about why the missiles are being fired in the first place.

Would it be because Hezbollah are jew hating militant group?

I'd hate them too if they rocked up to my country, made me a second class citizen forced me and my people to live in a prison camp, stole my families land, bulldozed our cemeteries etc.

Of course, that doesn't matter though, does it?

The whole " violence" thing is a two way street. Both sides are guilty of it. Hezbollah launches fireworks on a housing estate and kills 15 women and kids. Israel enters the camps and gives them a slapping.

No it isn't. Absolutely not. The violence wouldn't exist if Israel didn't treat them like less than animals. To say it is a two way street is the biggest lie going.

link   
reply to post by intrptr

Just saying if they have been living this way for decades like you pointed out, then one would think after all that time you would come up with a better plan then just tossing rocks and bottle rockets at a larger foe.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

intrptr

seasoul
"I have been to the occupied Palestinian territory, and I have witnessed the racially segregated roads and housing that reminded me so much of the conditions we experienced in South Africa under the racist system of apartheid." --Desmond Tutu

Outstanding…

Yes ..teaching children hate from the cradle upwards is OUTSTANDING, and just what we need for world peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits
Always condemnation of the missiles fired, but never a word about why the missiles are being fired in the first place.

I'd hate them too if they rocked up to my country, made me a second class citizen forced me and my people to live in a prison camp, stole my families land, bulldozed our cemeteries etc.

The whole " violence" thing is a two way street. Both sides are guilty of it. Hezbollah launches fireworks on a housing estate and kills 15 women and kids. Israel enters the camps and gives them a slapping.

No it isn't. Absolutely not. The violence wouldn't exist if Israel didn't treat them like less than animals. To say it is a two way street is the biggest lie going.

If Israel gave the Palestinians their own country with water, gas and electricity free forever Hezbollah would still launch missiles because it needs a reason to exist. If there is peace, Hezbollah would have to shut up shop, and we ALL know that isn't going to happen. It was conceived by muslim clerics to fight Israel....

link   

Agreed... This isn't helpful in the way it's handed down and taught as a generational thing. It brings what it asks for and with no end in sight.

I can't recall if it was Slayer or Sonny who did a thread on the movement between the children of the West Bank and Israel proper to take a whole different direction. Maybe someday that will take hold and gain ground like a common feeling from both sides. One can hope.

Generational hate makes for quick generational turn over though. Never good for a people's development.

link   
so its ok for obama to rocket pakistinians and he doesn't even live in a ghetto
if you can call living in a ghetto living

something smells off there
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago33 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

andy1972

intrptr

seasoul

Outstanding…

Yes ..teaching children hate from the cradle upwards is OUTSTANDING, and just what we need for world peace.

A lot of hypocrisy here.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2009 he published a book (The King's Torah) in which he writes that it is permissible for Jews to kill non-Jews (including children) who threaten the lives of Jews.[3][4] The book states "There is a reason to kill babies [on the enemy side] even if they have not transgressed the seven Noahide Laws because of the future danger they may present, since it is assumed that they will grow up to be evil like their parents."[5] They can be killed indirectly to put pressure on enemy leaders, or if they are "in the way".[6] They can also be harmed if they "prevent a rescue, because their presence contributes to murder"

How about that for hatred.

Or what about this little incident? I'm sure you'll find a way of justifying it too:

en.wikipedia.org...

Goldstein entered the Isaac Hall of the cave. He was dressed in his army uniform and carried an IMI Galil assault rifle and four magazines of ammunition, which held a total of 140 rounds in 35 rounds per each magazine. He was not stopped by the guards, who assumed that he was an officer entering the tomb to pray in an adjacent chamber reserved for Jews.[4] Standing in front of the only exit from the cave and positioned to the rear of the Muslim worshippers, he opened fire, killing 29 people and wounding another 125

He was influenced by the JDL, a Jewish terror group. Why have you been so reluctant to talk about this group? Is it because it would tarnish the victim image Israel is psychotically desperate to preserve?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think what our esteemed colleague was trying to say was - "VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING"..

As the Israeli shells rain down on Gaza.

Here I saved this one.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

intrptr

seasoul

Outstanding…

who has bigger nuts;
the kid
or the guy in the Back of the tank

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That certainly shows how wrong can go in both directions, and does far too often, depending on perspective.

I think few will argue both sides have serious issues in their actions/responses across the many years.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Danbones

please send that book!
palistinians can't afford to by a copy and israel wont let books through the blockade...

I once sent a copy of 'The diary of Anne Frank' to Yasser Arafat..but when i found out he was using it to level out a wonky table leg, i made a vow to never send him anything again.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

If Israel gave the Palestinians their own country with water, gas and electricity free forever Hezbollah would still launch missiles because it needs a reason to exist. If there is peace, Hezbollah would have to shut up shop, and we ALL know that isn't going to happen. It was conceived by muslim clerics to fight Israel....

bull puckey lol
they had that before israel showed up and there was how many dead jew at palistinian terrorist hands?
so im callin you on that one Andy
and with proof too
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

andy1972

Danbones

please send that book!

I once sent a copy of 'The diary of Anne Frank' to Yasser Arafat..but when i found out he was using it to level out a wonky table leg, i made a vow to never send him anything again.

he found out
1 arafat is not a german
2 anne frank wrote part of the book in ball point which didn't exist at the time anne frank did
good try though

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Danbones

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

andy1972

Nolimits

bull puckey lol
they had that before israel showed up and there was how many dead jew at palistinian terrorist hands?
so im callin you on that one Andy
and with proof too
edit on Wedpm3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Hezbollah didnt exist until Israel invaded Lebanon...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

i rest my case
thank you

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Danbones

andy1972

Danbones

please send that book!

he found out
1 arafat is not a german
2 anne frank wrote part of the book in ball point which didn't exist at the time anne frank did
good try though

The first ballpoint was registered in 1888, sometime BEFORE world war 2..and Laslzo Biro patented his pen in 1938...
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

I REST MY CASE
edit on PM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think few will argue both sides have serious issues in their actions/responses across the many years.

Agreed Wrabbit. The place is a tinder box. Wish it wasn't so. I am however, under no delusions whom the aggressors are, currently.

The Live Gaza thread opened my eyes in that regard more than any other single event. Its here somewhere.

Since I am getting more replies in my box than rockets or shells fired by either side, I am bowing out of this one. Got stuff to do.

Nothing like a Palestinian / Israeli thread to start the stuff flying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join