It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flying saucer zapped me (with evidence) and no one cares

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm making this thread because Mr. Friedman skipped right over my question to him yesterday. Not that it surprises me or anything, I'm used to the awkward silence I get after I tell someone I'm a contactee (usualy when asked about my religion). But after wasting all of yesterday hitting refresh for no reason, I must admit I'm irked.

Anyone remember a poster from 8 years ago in the alien/ufo forum named Sleeper? He made some predictions in a topic titled 'Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on your Face' www.abovetopsecret.com...
that came true. He insisted that a wave of sightings would take place that were personal and unique to the individual. He even gave the date for an event that would eventually change ufology as we know it. May 25th, 2006.

Sleeper was 2 days off. www.ufocasebook.com...

His thread, which had been going strong for over a year, was closed and locked just a few hours after my contact experience.

About my evidence- it's at my local firehouse. When the craft shocked me, it set off car alarms and sirens galore. So I called and asked about what I (and my neighbors) heard, and the dispatcher told me it was a 'system alarm test'. A few years later I walked into the firehouse and shared my story with a fireman I knew from work, he looked it up and determined that the 'system alarm test' that took place at 7:23pm on 5/27/06 was unscheduled. Even though I stressed this part of my story to my mufon investigators, they never looked into it.

So thats my rant. You'd think something as big as making contact with an unidentified craft in the sky would interest serious investigators, but appantly not.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

johnnychicken
So thats my rant. You'd think something as big as making contact with an unidentified craft in the sky would interest serious investigators, but appantly not.

People may be ignoring your story because it is basically incomprehensible--at least from what you said here. SOMETHING that you interpret as a UFO "zapped" you? And THAT makes you a "contactee"?

I don't think so, not in any sense of the definition I have ever heard of. a "contactee" the way most people use the term is for people who have had, you know, "contact" with some sort of alien being, or they think they have. George Adamski and Truman Bethurum were "contactees," even though their stories have been discredited. They said they talked with "aliens."

You, on the other hand, got "zapped," whatever that means, by a "UFO" which you can't identify. It was something in the sky, but that doesn't translate to "aliens from space" and it certainly does not qualify as "contact." Your story lacks detail to the point it is almost formless. I don't blame Friedman for not answering you; there's nothing to say. If you're "irked," meh? Get over it. Your story, at least as presented here, is not particularly noteworthy. And you have zero evidence.
edit on 3/12/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnychicken

If you got zapped and you felt it in the back of your head. Strap in, it gets crazy.
SF is a puppet, he couldn't answer your question because like you, believes in something specific without a shred of hard evidence to support his claim.
I know that the brain has now been fully mapped and the seat of consciousness in the brain located. This means at anytime your eyes can be cameras and ears microphones. If they can do this they can make the tooth fairy real

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I care. Don't let it get it you. I have shared an experience or two of both paranormal and extraterrestrial experiences and nobody asked me anything either. You have to understand that although your experience was compelling to you others have no frame of reference or don't even believe in these things. The important thing is you shared it instead of bottling it up.

Thats a big deal you know. Others are afraid of ridicule or being labeled crazy.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's ok Johnny chicken ,I belive I have an implant of some kind deep in behind my left ear inbetween skull and ear fold ,whether its alien or government or otherwise I do not know but I was zapped by it when I put a magnent up to it,no one believes me either I wrote a thread asking about it and I got alot of really good feedback from others who belived they had been chipped too,however when i asked my question that was ,had anyone ever been electrically zapped by their suspected implant I got no response from anyone ,after that my thread went dead no one commented after that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well put intrptr ! I no longer care if anyone belives me I know im not crazy and i know what happened to me and that's all that matters .i belive you johnnychicken and I care if you ever have a strange experience and don't think anyone will care or understand I'm here if u wanna talk just message,sincerely nonconformist

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thats an incredible story man, I imagine that lives long in your mind ^^

But where is this evidence? Surely you don't mean this alarm test being unscheduled, told 2 years later by a fireman as your evidence? I'm surprised that a random alarm test would be fresh in his mind after acouple years.

No evidence just the word of a fireman..
edit on 12-3-2014 by Sparta because: typpo

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

nonconformist
reply to post by intrptr

Well put intrptr ! I no longer care if anyone belives me I know im not crazy and i know what happened to me and that's all that matters .i belive you johnnychicken and I care if you ever have a strange experience and don't think anyone will care or understand I'm here if u wanna talk just message,sincerely nonconformist

Yeah it is good to talk about things. People wont generally attack if you can present a logical and sound case excluding social engineered propaganda. With that said I am aware such implants exist, even got a associate on ATS that swears black and blue he is nothing more than the implant.

I took the mother of all zaps over a year ago and nothing has been the same for me ever since. At the time it overloaded my nervous system and inflated my ego to "godlike status" lol. But more recently I was watching tv and saw the entire screen rearrange the pixels to the same show but completely different acting. I still have not understood how that can be done because it implies directly that tv programs are computer generated re-productions. Also every single you tube clip that I remember being a certain way has changed. Funniest thing was half way through a clip I had watched many times before, I get this matrix thing come up saying take the blue pill or the red pill. I got to say that and the tv pixel change made me question reality hard-core.

Then I started programming people through the internet like robots using consciousness lol

I am paradoxical tripping enigma rolled into a mystery bun with sauceofsumyounguy. Crazy as guano in other words

edit on 12-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's not a matter of believing or not believing. It's a matter of being comprehensible. There are a lot of contactee stories that are consistent, detailed, and cohesive accounts of situations that have happened to people. Even when there is some "blurriness" in the stories, which you often have with abductee accounts, there is still a plot to follow that does not have gigantic leaps of faith for what happened or conclusions that bear no resemblance to the story at all.

Here you have a guy who says he was "zapped" by a UFO and there's something about a fire department test that somehow is supposed to be related here, but it's not, therefore everyone should be fawning all over this guy begging him to tell his story. The problem is that it is a crappy story. Whether or not it happened to him, and let's assume that it did and he's telling the absolute truth, there's STILL nowhere to go with it. It's like someone seeing a light in the sky, proclaiming it is a craft of aliens from space, and complaining that no one believes. Of course not. It's a light in the sky. The rest of it is from your imagination. You have NO IDEA what that light in the sky was, but you've convinced yourself it is something special.

In terms of narrative, from 1 to 10 Truman Bethurum's story of meeting the jaunty space captain Aura Rhanes from the planet Clarion is a 10. His evidence is zero. For the OP his story content is 1, and his evidence is still zero. Now what story are you going to devote time and energy to? Somebody who got "zapped" and that's all there is, or someone who described Aura Rhane's clothing in detail? Who is a "contactee" here, and who is abusing the term?

And as far as who has an "implant" here? I'm thinking more people need one.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A flying saucer zapped me (with evidence) and no one cares
Oh,I care,those aliens do not have any respect these days for UFOs traffic rules.

If I can be any help please just say it.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

Wow now that is interesting I never thought of being the actual implant before ,and I think that alot has changed within me and my perspective on alot of things is different ever since the zap occurred ,sometimes I do feel like im alone and everyone around me is stupid and blind and sometimes i think perhaps we are living in a matrix of some fabricated reality that is all grand illusion, and I wonder sometimes if any of us are even real at all ,if this place we call earth is even real or is it all just some weird holographic dimension we all think we live in but actually dont ,am I even here right now ? Lol in all seriousness though I had another weird experience in my kitchen about four years ago where I seen something that looked like a piece of silver tinfoil floating down from the top corner of my roof it disapeared and then reapeared a few inches near the floor before it dissapeared and then it was gone its like it was something that flickered in and out of our dimension and I just happened to see it when it did ,I still have no explanation to this day for what the hell that was and there was never any proof of this no piece of tinfoil could do what that thing did either its like it was morphing or collapsing on itself and reopening i have no explanation for this or where it came from or where it went .

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I assure you this is real. The illusion is perception based to make us feel dehumanised so we can be compliant puppets.
What you are experiencing about the alone is something I am familiar with because as you start seeing the truth, you will notice many people actually are 'robots' who cannot reconcile truth from their created delusions.
I kind of just play with them now, I respect their illusions and all as most are just harmless drones looking to be happy anyway they can.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I never claimed to be a contactee nor did I say I thought the suspected implant in me was strictly alien/extraterrestrial .I was just merely reassuring a fellow ATS member that he is not crazy .and if he actually believes this happened to him regardless of what others think then thats probably what happened to him,I genuinely believe him and dont need proof to understand it and i just wanted to share with him that I have had weird things happen to me that no one believes, such as people like yourself and I don't care what people like you think you know anyway ,because i know what happened to me and you were not there when it happened were you ?,if he knows what happened to him then that's all that matters ,it baffles me how closed minded some people can be to just dismiss anything that sounds crazy just because they don't understand ,obviously if you have never had anything happen to you like that then you wouldn't understand and I get that ,but you don't have to go criticizing people who have had these experiences and call them crazy ,he may not have any proof ,but you don't need proof in order to be a compassionate and sympathetic ,empathetic human being who would like to help a fellow Conrad shed some light on a strange situation that plagues his thoughts mind body spirit and soul.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I can relate to that 100 percent ,sadly my own family has been had ,they walk around like zombies brainwashed by media and devices and they live day to day in their drone like lives not thinking about anything beyond money,material possessions and everyday mundane stupid # like paying bills ,doing chores and running errands talking smack about people and consuming ,I swear I feel like everyone around me is dumb as # and absent even when they are sitting right in front of you ,and its sad I guess it's true what they say ignorance is bliss ,because the more you know the more frustrating and depressing it is knowing all these things and knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about when your only one person and no one around you gives a # .the dehumanizing seems to be working then because I no longer feel human ,I feel alien in the sense that no one around me feels the same way or thinks the same things that I do ,I'm glad there are people out there such as yourself who are not going to let themselves be fooled its just a shame that over half the worlds population has fallen for this rouse .
edit on 12-3-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

nonconformist

I can relate to that 100 percent ,sadly my own family has been had ,they walk around like zombies brainwashed by media and devices and they live day to day in their drone like lives not thinking about anything beyond money,material possessions and everyday mundane stupid # like paying bills ,doing chores and running errands talking smack about people and consuming ,I swear I feel like everyone around me is dumb as # and absent even when they are sitting right in front of you ,and its sad I guess it's true what they say ignorance is bliss ,because the more you know the more frustrating and depressing it is knowing all these things and knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about when your only one person and no one around you gives a # .

My best friend is a Rosicrucian and he is sh!t scared of me lol
Funny how things work out but also times change and people don't always change with the time. At that point a new circle of associates is required. Some people do not like to let go like my friend, so I have to let them go.
Doesn't mean were not friends it just means I am more destructive to his set ways then he can protect himself. Because he wants all the power and mystery stuff to himself and cant fathom having self empowerment any other way.

edit on 12-3-2014 by UltraverseMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hmmm I never really looked at it like that before,I just shake my head and laugh when people do and say stupid things and all can think in my head is jeez if you only knew ,I have dabbled in all kinds of pagan and occult things ,as well as golden dawn magic and Rosicrucian teachings ,several different types of freemasonry cults and their belief systens and thet all come down to the same underlying theme in the end ,and the hidden secrets are not at all hidden ,they are blatantly put right in front of our faces every single day so we wouldnt notice they were doing it ,they bombard us with secret archetypal symbols and things that probably keep us subdued in our daily lives like talismans and amulets embedded into the very fabric of our society through the use of logos and what not .

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
schuyler- I'm truly sorry you find my experience incomprehensible. Want me to make some adjustments so its more to your liking? Despite your rudeness you do have a point, I never saw any beings or got any message or anything like that, I just waved at a metallic egg that was outside my window and it responded by zapping me. So I do take a bit of a leap considering myself a contactee, but I do, because I know in my heart it wasn't mankind in that thing.

UltraverseMaximus- You said some things I can really relate to, particularly about a zap overloading the nervous system and inflating ones ego. Been there. Although you do strike me as a little looney (It's ok I am too). I dare anyone to go through what I did and not lose some of their sanity.

intrptr, nonconformist, and Heavenly Angel- Thank you so much for the kind words. It's nice to feel some warmth from this site. But I'm ok, 8 years of telling this story sure thickened my skin.

Sparta- The evidence I speak of isn't the word of a fireman. The firehouse/township has record of an unscheduled system alarm test taking place the very moment I was zapped. It's just a cover for the electrical disturbances that took place from my encounter.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

What these 'clubs' did was mix human symbols and natures geometry together. It basically pulls energy from the earth collective conscious grid and they attempt to direct it for their own agenda.

Once you know what it is, the subliminal effects don't work because consciousness cant be pulled from the body without the observer realising.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No prob Johnny chicken ,and I do belive that the fact the Unscheduled alarm thing happened at the same time and day as you being zapped is no coincendence ,I would like to hear more about the description of this ship it was shaped like An egg you say ,how big would you say it was and was it hovering in sky or was it grounded?
edit on 12-3-2014 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Ok you just blew my mind a little bit but in a good way ,that makes so much more sense looking at it like that and i just got a whole new perspective on the subject thanks for the insight ,I have a plethora of new thoughts that just popped into my head and I may never look at symbolism and geomancy and math and nature the same way ever again ,I always knew everything in the universe was connected in some way shape or form ,through math and numbers and vibrations and archetypal symbols but now I see ,thanks for putting it in such a way I feel like everything just clicked into place .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join