It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO revolt or politicians just fed up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Let's see what YOU think ATS'ers.

With Edward S. just throwin stuff out there, secrets not meant to get out. The WHOLE STATE of Georgia pretty much giving the biggest brother of them all a middle finger, i'm cutting you off from the local teats. Now Diane Feinstein openly accusing the CIA of hacking computers and stealing info during an investigation into them...doing.... normal... CIA stuff. Mmmmmmm.....

So what are we starting to see here. Is this a trend of the few decent (for a politician, which isn't saying much) politicians actually learning a few truths and getting their own WTF moments? Is this the NWO chess move to fully take over uncle sam by showing even the sheeple stuff that makes 'em say mmmmm? OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER?

Have at me!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Gothar
Let's see what YOU think ATS'ers.

With Edward S. just throwin stuff out there, secrets not meant to get out. The WHOLE STATE of Georgia pretty much giving the biggest brother of them all a middle finger, i'm cutting you off from the local teats. Now Diane Feinstein openly accusing the CIA of hacking computers and stealing info during an investigation into them...doing.... normal... CIA stuff. Mmmmmmm.....

So what are we starting to see here. Is this a trend of the few decent (for a politician, which isn't saying much) politicians actually learning a few truths and getting their own WTF moments? Is this the NWO chess move to fully take over uncle sam by showing even the sheeple stuff that makes 'em say mmmmm? OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER?

Have at me!

Ok, who do you think is in charge, the top dog of the NWO?
In order for their to be a revolt, their must first be a known meme besides NWO/Illuminati as the standard label.
If you ask me, computers can make people realise there is very little private or secret and if you don't want to be blackmailed, you have to lead by example or stand and deliver when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Question: How can we fix the American government?

Please choose your answer:

(a) mutiny
(b) revolution
(c) riot
(d) disobedience
(e) boycott
(f) all of the above

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --John F. Kennedy

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The lawmakers need to wake up too, because once they do all that the NWO needs from them they will have used up their usefulness and be no different than anyone else and then they wont be getting help from either side.

top topics

join