It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Times - Speculation on Rahm Israel Emanuel Running for POTUS in 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

marg6043
This is what private interest money is buying this days to run the nation in their behave.

MARG!! Always nice to see you here.

I totally agree about the 'private interest money'.
Gotta' wonder what 'private interest money' is buying these Chicago political machine types.
Hillary. Obama. Emanuel.
And when bought, what will they do for their Chicago/Mob money bag buddies while in office?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
America is governed, by way of deception.

"Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence." -- Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Don't forget that NY is the same, run all by mobs, but heck modern mob is not like the all mob when they used to do runs by shooting, now they want to take the guns away, so only a few can do the runs this days.

I am still trying to digest this one, Flyers, Emanuel to run for candidacy it blows my mind away.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Well, that would finish off the country ... Rahm Isreal Emanuel from the corrupt Chicago political machine. Bush43 then Obama then Emanuel. Yep .. that'd do it. People are speculating on him running for POTUS if Hillary doesn't run, or perhaps running for VPOTUS with Hillary.

Washington Times - Speculation on Rahm Emanuel Running for POTUS in 2016

The take-away suggestion: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is seriously being groomed as a White House contender. “Maybe in the lead role, maybe the running mate. Hey, he’s already been in the White House anyway,” one strategist said to the other.

Indeed, Mr. Emanuel, 54, was senior policy and strategy advisor for President Bill Clinton, and appointed White House Chief of Staff by President Obama. Similar rumors have surfaced about Mr. Emanuel for three years, and from major news organizations. He has so far dismissed the idea he’d run.

Basic Emanuel Information
Democrat. Mayor of Chicago since 2011. Worked with Bill Clinton and Obama. Worked for the investment bank Wasserstein Perella & Co. from 1998 to 2002 and served on the board of directors of Freddie Mac. He was in the US House of Representatives. His family has worked as union organizers in Chicago. And obviously, he's part of the Chicago political machine (YIKES).

Judicial Watch 10 Most Corrupt Politicians 2010

Rahm Emanuel, Former Obama White House Chief of Staff didn’t earn the nickname “Rahmbo” for being a mild-mannered shrinking violet. He served as Bill Clinton’s chief money-man at a time when the Clinton campaign was corrupted by foreign money. He defended the “worst of the worst” Clinton scandals, and, in fact, earned his reputation as a ruthless political combatant by fiercely defending President Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky investigation. (Notably, Emanuel also served on the board of Freddie Mac when the company was involved in fraudulent activity.)

The bottom line is that when the Clintons’ dirty work needed to be done, Emanuel did it and apparently without question. That didn’t change under Obama. Remember when the Obama White House wanted to manipulate Democratic primaries in 2010? Emanuel teamed with his then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina to allegedly interfere with Senate elections in Pennsylvania and Colorado by offering federal appointments to Rep. Joe Sestak and Andrew Romanoff. Sestak and Romanoff were not Obama’s favored candidates, so Emanuel and Messina apparently attempted to unlawfully persuade them to abandon their campaigns.

A Judicial Watch complaint to the U.S. Office of Special Counsel on June 15, 2010, tells the story: “As widely reported in the media, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina, on behalf of the Obama Administration, have both used their position and influence as highly placed federal employees to affect the outcome of federal elections in direct violation of the Hatch Act, which states that an employee may not ‘use his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election.’”

And then, of course, there’s Emanuel’s participation in the Blagojevich scandal. According to sworn testimony during the “Blago” trial, Emanuel served as Obama’s chief negotiator with the Blagojevich team as the former Illinois Governor attempted to illegally sell Obama’s former Senate seat to the highest bidder. Unfortunately, the federal prosecutor cut short the case against Blagojevich and Emanuel and other Obama insiders were never called to testify.

Emanuel left the White House under an ethical cloud and has decided to throw his hat in the ring for Mayor of Chicago, where he again stands accused of ignoring the rules and violating the law regarding candidate residency requirements.

Chicago Area Called Most Corrupt in the USA

The Chicago area is the most corrupt federal jurisdiction in the United States, having averaged 51 public corruption convictions each year since 1976, according to a new report. Emanuel, meanwhile, say his refusal to release internal records related to controversial policy initiatives are working against the perception that things are improving.

Now a little something for those on 'prophecy watch' to have fun with ....
Rahm means - High or Lofty
Isreal means - Israel
Emanuel means - God is with us.
The guy destroyed a city. Who would vote for the bum? However I can see him on a Clinton ticket. Who would vote for that ticket?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

NO!
NO!
NO!

God help us.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Who would vote for that ticket?

Dyed in the wool Demmiecrats, that's who.

Probably a few RINO's like the current Republican leadership, if my suspicions are correct.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why would America vote in a jewish president...they already have one now, called Nethenyahu.
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Well perhaps so we can annex Israel to become the 51 state?, I wonder sometimes about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

marg6043

Well perhaps so we can annex Israel to become the 51 state?, I wonder sometimes about that.

No, America would become the 8th (and biggest) mehozot (state) of Israel.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

andy1972

marg6043

No, America would become the 8th (and biggest) mehozot (state) of Israel.

I can just wonder, about the plans that are in the making for all of us this days, we can not control our for the people government anymore.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Isreal means - Israel

Nothing real about ISis RA ELhohim-
Emanuel means -God is with us? Whos us? Genesis 3 verse 22 "Behold, the man has become as one of us to know what is good and what is evil" Skull n Bones Chapter 322- sounds like a pharisee to me-
Rahm means High? Yeah....I'll smoke what hes smoking. Lofty? Poor Gnostics...cant takem anywhere.

Vote them in...nothing like a public demonstration getting these all knowing in the sunshine to see the true colors.
lol

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
gee I sure didn't see this comin - guess the fix is in.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Gross.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Bilk22
The guy destroyed a city. Who would vote for the bum? However I can see him on a Clinton ticket. Who would vote for that ticket?

A few I can think of -

- Hard core partisan left wingers
- Union people.
- Mobsters
- People who just want a woman in the White House, no matter what.
- People who just want a Jew in the White House, no matter what.
- People who want America to fail.
- People who want a free ride.
- People who fall for gimmicky catch phrases like 'Yes We Can'.
- People who vote against Republicans, no matter how bad the Democrat is.
- Yutzes. (Yutzi ... yutzs ... however you'd spell it)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Bilk22

FlyersFan
Well, that would finish off the country ... Rahm Isreal Emanuel from the corrupt Chicago political machine. Bush43 then Obama then Emanuel. Yep .. that'd do it. People are speculating on him running for POTUS if Hillary doesn't run, or perhaps running for VPOTUS with Hillary.

Washington Times - Speculation on Rahm Emanuel Running for POTUS in 2016

The take-away suggestion: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is seriously being groomed as a White House contender. “Maybe in the lead role, maybe the running mate. Hey, he’s already been in the White House anyway,” one strategist said to the other.

Indeed, Mr. Emanuel, 54, was senior policy and strategy advisor for President Bill Clinton, and appointed White House Chief of Staff by President Obama. Similar rumors have surfaced about Mr. Emanuel for three years, and from major news organizations. He has so far dismissed the idea he’d run.

Basic Emanuel Information
Democrat. Mayor of Chicago since 2011. Worked with Bill Clinton and Obama. Worked for the investment bank Wasserstein Perella & Co. from 1998 to 2002 and served on the board of directors of Freddie Mac. He was in the US House of Representatives. His family has worked as union organizers in Chicago. And obviously, he's part of the Chicago political machine (YIKES).

Judicial Watch 10 Most Corrupt Politicians 2010

Rahm Emanuel, Former Obama White House Chief of Staff didn’t earn the nickname “Rahmbo” for being a mild-mannered shrinking violet. He served as Bill Clinton’s chief money-man at a time when the Clinton campaign was corrupted by foreign money. He defended the “worst of the worst” Clinton scandals, and, in fact, earned his reputation as a ruthless political combatant by fiercely defending President Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky investigation. (Notably, Emanuel also served on the board of Freddie Mac when the company was involved in fraudulent activity.)

The bottom line is that when the Clintons’ dirty work needed to be done, Emanuel did it and apparently without question. That didn’t change under Obama. Remember when the Obama White House wanted to manipulate Democratic primaries in 2010? Emanuel teamed with his then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina to allegedly interfere with Senate elections in Pennsylvania and Colorado by offering federal appointments to Rep. Joe Sestak and Andrew Romanoff. Sestak and Romanoff were not Obama’s favored candidates, so Emanuel and Messina apparently attempted to unlawfully persuade them to abandon their campaigns.

A Judicial Watch complaint to the U.S. Office of Special Counsel on June 15, 2010, tells the story: “As widely reported in the media, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina, on behalf of the Obama Administration, have both used their position and influence as highly placed federal employees to affect the outcome of federal elections in direct violation of the Hatch Act, which states that an employee may not ‘use his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election.’”

And then, of course, there’s Emanuel’s participation in the Blagojevich scandal. According to sworn testimony during the “Blago” trial, Emanuel served as Obama’s chief negotiator with the Blagojevich team as the former Illinois Governor attempted to illegally sell Obama’s former Senate seat to the highest bidder. Unfortunately, the federal prosecutor cut short the case against Blagojevich and Emanuel and other Obama insiders were never called to testify.

Emanuel left the White House under an ethical cloud and has decided to throw his hat in the ring for Mayor of Chicago, where he again stands accused of ignoring the rules and violating the law regarding candidate residency requirements.

Chicago Area Called Most Corrupt in the USA

The Chicago area is the most corrupt federal jurisdiction in the United States, having averaged 51 public corruption convictions each year since 1976, according to a new report. Emanuel, meanwhile, say his refusal to release internal records related to controversial policy initiatives are working against the perception that things are improving.

Isreal means - Israel

Quite a few people would vote for him actually. When it comes to voting most Americans just walk into the booth and vote whatever party they support. A good majority of Americans are totally clueless as to what politicians they are voting for stands as far what policies he or she wants to start. All that matters to these voters is whether the person running has a R or D next to their name.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I doubt he'd have much Union support. Or Left support. Standard Dems would even be a stretch. I don't think this guy has a clue how hated he is.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by jimmyx

I notice that you tried to slam the sources .... but you didn't argue with the information presented.
What is your reason for the deflection attempt?
Do you like Emanuel or are you perhaps sticking up for the dems for some partisan reason?

oh I don't argue with the sources, I just believe that some of them are lies, or at the least misinformation, right from the start....since I've been on here since 2007, I have actually dug down into some of the stories posted by these, as you would probably call it, "non-partisan sources"....to me, these "sources" are very partisan, and they have cried wolf too many times. now I simply ignore them.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

World take note .... Buster and I agreed today - March 12, 2014 at 12:26 PM EST. WOW.

Kali74
I don't think this guy has a clue how hated he is.

I wonder if he's got people out doing the run-for-office polls yet?
If it's as bad as you say ... it might give his ego a shock!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Buster makes a good point about the automatic voters, I imagine the guy would get a good amount of "Yes, I'll vote for him"... but actual support? Not much chance in hell. Honestly I hope Hillary does pick him, it would bolster other Dems to run against her.

Or

He's meant to fill the role that Santorum or Bachman did last round.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey OP
you spelt "robbers manual" wrong

just sayin
you know i can't spell iether

sandf for content over spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join